Zone1 Calling out the Christian Church with some important reminders

Maybe they're both correct.

Jeremiah 30:3
For behold, days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will restore the fortunes of my people, Israel and Judah, says the LORD, and I will bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall take possession of it.”

There are different interpretations of that verse, but I'm pretty sure it's not about modern-day Israel. Because that would go directly against other scriptures, including Matthew 23:37-39.

A little later in that chapter, it talks about "The time of Jacob's trouble" and I think the standard Christian view on that is that it's about the tribulation / very last days.

So getting back to verse 3, I think it a prophetic scripture about the true "promised land" which will happen when Jesus returns, to rule forevermore. (New Jerusalem)

So getting back to verse 3, I think it a prophetic scripture about the true "promised land" which will happen when Jesus returns, to rule forevermore. (New Jerusalem)
According to 1 Corinthians 15, Jesus will rule until all of his enemies are "under his feet". Thereafter, God the Father will rule.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God[c] has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

There are different interpretations of that verse, but I'm pretty sure it's not about modern-day Israel. Because that would go directly against other scriptures, including Matthew 23:37-39.
Be careful that you are interpreting those verses within the context of the chapter.

According to 1 Corinthians 15, Jesus will rule until all of his enemies are "under his feet". Thereafter, God the Father will rule.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God[c] has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

We're getting off topic here, but my short answer is... there are other scriptures that say that Jesus will reign forever (Luke 1:28-33 and others) but yes, subject to God the Father. I know it's hard to wrap our minds around the trinity, but the Bible says that Jesus and God the Father are one. (John 10:30)

My point was that God will reign forevermore, in that prophetic scripture we were talking about.

The scriptures indicate that in the last days, the entire world has turned its back on Jews.

Like you.
Without a foundational understanding of whom biblical Israel is, nobody will be in line with biblical prophecy concerning the persecution of ALL 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL. All 12 tribes … not just a single people called “Jews.”

The people occupying Palestine today are of very little genetic relation to biblical Israel. Remember that Jesus, Paul, and Peter preached the gospel to people in Greece and Rome, which are European nations. After the Assyrian captivity of all 12 tribes of Israel, many Israelites migrated north into Europe through the Caucasus Mountains (Caucasian).

What nations today are being bombarded with ethnic “refugees?” The European nations, Canada, Australia, the USA, etc. Who is being blamed for all the ills of the world today? White Europeans! They're blamed for their “white privilege.” Their “white patriarchy.” Their “white racism.” Etc. White nations are also historically Christian nations. And Christianity is blamed for it's “oppressiveness” and ill-treatment of non-whites. There is no more hated individual than the White Christian of European stock.

James 1:1, “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.”

Revelation 7:4-8
, "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand."

True Israel is found in the European peoples. Today's Jews are usurpers and fit nicely with the people spoken of in Revelaton 2:9 and 3:9.

I wanted to share this video because the speaker brings up some very important and timely points that I think modern mainstream Christians need to hear. He talks about the current condition of the Church, wolves in sheep's clothing / false teachers, and how Christians need to remember to keep our priorities straight. Partisan politics should not come first before our faith and the things we are called to do. I know that this goes without saying for all the sincere practicing Christians here, but GOD is always first.

Just in case anyone misunderstands, the speaker in this video is not a Democrat or liberal, so please watch the whole thing or else you might not get his point, which is that we need to have our priorities straight, put God first, and don't weaponize faith.

I realize that this video is 20 minutes long, and most probably won't want to watch the whole thing.... but it really is worth watching, so I hope you do.

As far as I can tell the Elon Musk brain chip mentioned in the link can only relay thoughts from the brain to machines

The speaker tells us its something sinister when it actually seems to be beneficial

Neuralink: Elon Musk's brain chip firm wins US approval for human study

What Christian is putting Islam above Christianity?

Islam is a pagan religion that worships a false god, created by a pedophile prophet. The Quran is a self contradictory book that condemns itself and Muslims to hell.
Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same God.

While there may be some overlapping ideas, what you said is ultimately not true because Jews and Muslims both reject Jesus the Messiah as God who took human form.

Muslims do show respect toward Jesus though, at least from what I've seen. They consider Him a prophet.

So I ask for verses indicating that the world has turned against Jewish people?'

. . . and what do I get? A bunch of verses about folks turning against Israel, which they did

It fell to Rome. . . a LONG LONG TIME AGO.

That prophecy was fulfilled. :rolleyes:

I assume you are referencing Preterism. Preterism partial or full is interesting.

Preterism is a Christian eschatological view or belief that interprets some (partial preterism) or all (full preterism) prophecies of the Bible as events which have already been fulfilled in history. This school of thought interprets the Book of Daniel as referring to events that happened from the seventh century BC until the first century AD, while seeing the prophecies of the Book of Revelation, as well as Christ's predictions within the Olivet Discourse, as events that happened in the first century AD. Preterism holds that Ancient Israel finds its continuation or fulfillment in the Christian churchat the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.

While there may be some overlapping ideas, what you said is ultimately not true because Jews and Muslims both reject Jesus the Messiah as God who took human form.

Muslims do show respect toward Jesus though, at least from what I've seen. They consider Him a prophet.
We call em the three Abrahamic religions because they worship the God of Abraham.

We call em the three Abrahamic religions because they worship the God of Abraham.

No, Muslims and Jews worship their perception of the God of Abraham, but Christians hold a view that is in direct opposition to what they believe. So again, while there may be some overlapping ideas, ultimately what you said is not true.

I know, I know. They get it wrong and you get it right. How original. Google Abrahamic religions

I know, I know. They get it wrong and you get it right. How original. Google Abrahamic religions

Hey, if you believe Muslims or Jews have it right, then OK, believe what you want. :dunno: I was just stating a fact, that Christianity is in direct opposition to what they believe, contrary to what you implied.

Hey, if you believe Muslims or Jews have it right, then OK, believe what you want. :dunno: I was just stating a fact, that Christianity is in direct opposition to what they believe, contrary to what you implied.
I think it's all bullshit.

No, Muslims and Jews worship their perception of the God of Abraham, but Christians hold a view that is in direct opposition to what they believe. So again, while there may be some overlapping ideas, ultimately what you said is not true.

- christianity does not dispute as different the deity of the other two referred religions.

all three center their base religions on the false 10 commandments claimed by moses that never existed and the reason for their perceived christian messiah by them ... etched tablets from the heavens - included in all three desert religion documents.

100% false.

Christians worship God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Fake Talmudic Jews reject Jesus thus reject God. They worship a false god they have created.

Muslims also reject God the Father, and that Jesus is God.

Forum List

Back