CDZ {calling all honest polite opinions} : Zelenskyy urges UN to hold Russia accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelenskyy urges UN to hold Russia accountable

Local : 2022-04-05(Tuesday) 21:21:43
Found via nicer.app/news

yo, Biden teams, Republican teams, i think you should take this request by mr Zelensky very darn seriously.

(i'll be emailing this to the whitehouse.gov site via their webform 'contact the President' and my mailinglist worth 60 to 70 international major news companies, political parties, governments and intel agencies, right after starting this new and interesting thread on *your* forum)

other updates about me as a person : i'll be trying not to such of a 'jackass' towards others while i hold discussions on this forum starting *right the f... now*.
those hints of swearwords in this paragraph are my official and only apology for mentioning me starting a war against the weirdos calling themselves American (expat) LGBTQ+ extreme liar members.
Not going to happen. The UN wants ww3.

Oh Boy?

Yep keep thinking that a Country fighting men are defending their country for its independence from a Dictator is really corrupt. Yep just keep thinking stupid cause that's what ya do. Guys like Putin were born to be known by history as Killers and tyrants, serpents of the Devils Childs hatchery. Sure just keep on saying The countries he kills in are corrupt assholes. You may be very wrong there. As China blows up the worlds largest Chip maker keep saying it as your phone that you cannot do without even for an hour goes by by forever. Ha Ha, good riddance to your mouthpiece too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back