Calling all doctors, seriously, if there are any, what does "short Circuit" mean?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Seriously, Hillary said she "short circuited." That is a pretty specific term and I doubt one she came up with herself. So what does it mean? Does it mean she is trying to keep from saying she misspoke? Seems silly if that is the case. I don't think if I were running for President I would use a term, at least to most of the great unwashed, indicates some sort of brain disorder. Which is what I have found on the Internet, usually caused by PTSD.

So if anyone could provide a reasoning for her doing so and the meaning it would be greatly appreciated.

Poor choice of words...all we need is a POTUS who is prone to short circuit

Of course it was a poor choice of words, but why those words? And if she did believe she short circuited what does that mean for a person? Maybe she just didn't want to say she had a brain fart.

Agreed. :ack-1:

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

Of course it was a poor choice of words, but why those words? And if she did believe she short circuited what does that mean for a person? Maybe she just didn't want to say she had a brain fart.

Or she just lied

She is not an electrician nor do I believe she ever worked in the electrical field so why would she come up with such specific words. I am not sure that for once she might actually be telling the truth.

I was alluding more to this...it isn't normal

I think in that video she was just being funny.

OK so I guess what we have is DR Paul saying that "short circuit" means lied. I wonder if that is Hillary's definition.

She wasn't being funny, the hag has a neurological problem

Really?

I guess when someone uses the word “track” they can only be talking about trains?

The House on Thursday took the first step toward resuscitating the White House’s trade agenda by passing legislation granting President Obama fast-track authority.

US poverty on track to rise to highest since 1960s

YOu do realize 2 of 3 of your examples are all based on railroads, right?

I think it means when you told a Lie so obvious, that even Half-Wit Democrats* are embarrassed, and even In-the-Tank Journalists have to take note of it for at lest a day or so.

Trump couldn't even think of such an outrageous Lie....only this craven purile Bitch has the gall to do it....but if he ever did, it would be First Story on the Liberal's Pravda-Media every day until the election.

Her attempt to "define" the candidate, which is what the Democrats always spend a fortune to do...to define him as Unstable....is in trouble because there is hardly a more Unstable person this side of John Hinkle...than this Pathological Liar, Hillary Clinton.

*All Democrats are Half-Wits.

Seriously, Hillary said she "short circuited." That is a pretty specific term and I doubt one she came up with herself. So what does it mean? Does it mean she is trying to keep from saying she misspoke? Seems silly if that is the case. I don't think if I were running for President I would use a term, at least to most of the great unwashed, indicates some sort of brain disorder. Which is what I have found on the Internet, usually caused by PTSD.

So if anyone could provide a reasoning for her doing so and the meaning it would be greatly appreciated.

cant-tell-if-trolling-or-serious-thumb.jpg

OK so I guess what we have is DR Paul saying that "short circuit" means lied. I wonder if that is Hillary's definition.

And that takes us back to my original question. What neurological problem is defined as short circuit?

And that takes us back to my original question. What neurological problem is defined as short circuit?

No idea but the hag suffers from something and has no business being POTUS

in that video she displays the classic symptoms of an epileptic seizure.

My sister is a RN and she told me it's certainly some sort of seizure, she also said Clinton has had them before because she "recovered" and played it off so fast.

she had another very minor one when they dropped the balloons at the end of the convention. eyes wide open, mouth wide open, head tilted back and up.

she has some serious mental issues. It should be investigated.

Are you dems voting for president Kaine?

Forum List

Back