Call me cynical, but giving nigga's a lot of money is bad idea!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Scholarship Fund For Alton Sterling’s Children Raises Almost $700,000
“It’s clear that our dollars … are sometimes the loudest way to make our voices heard.”

Guys, I hope the kids get to go to college, I hope they make something good and positive out of thier lives, but call my crazy....I don't see it happening. I see a lot of money going to a family that might not do what is best for the kids....just sayin.

I hope I'm wrong...but I won't be, sadly and sadly this will morph into something bad...I hope I;m wrong!!

An exceptionally kind and generous person helped me pay for college. He could have made the check out directly to the school if he wasn't sure what I'd do with it. They can pay the landlord, buy the car, all of it. Don't worry; they won't be stupid.

I wonder if I turned into a rapist and broke all kinds of laws, tried to pull a gun on a cop and got shot, if my kids would get 700K?

• Banned
An exceptionally kind and generous person helped me pay for college. He could have made the check out directly to the school if he wasn't sure what I'd do with it. They can pay the landlord, buy the car, all of it. Don't worry; they won't be stupid.
We'll see....got my fingers crossed. I talk about this, because the last thing this family need is more media scrutiny...which I see coming should they fall prey to too much too soon,,,,just sayin

• Banned
Put it in a trust fund and it can not be touched until the kids turn 25 or going off to University...
I hope they take just parts of it and do that and live comfortably on the rest....this mother of 5 needs support and thank God people feel for her and her kids.

• Banned
I wonder if I turned into a rapist and broke all kinds of laws, tried to pull a gun on a cop and got shot, if my kids would get 700K?
Put it this way, if your white nasty ass was on fire, I'd roast a fuckin hot dog off your fuckin face!! Get the picture?

Why must the sins of the fathers be visited on the kids?

Why must the sins of the fathers be visited on the kids?
My point was, I wonder why people are contributing 700K because a criminal got shot trying to shoot someone. If I got shot by a cop trying to shoot him, my kids wouldn't get shit from anyone.

“It’s clear that our dollars … are sometimes the loudest way to make our voices heard.”

Guys, I hope the kids get to go to college, I hope they make something good and positive out of thier lives, but call my crazy....I don't see it happening. I see a lot of money going to a family that might not do what is best for the kids....just sayin.

I hope I'm wrong...but I won't be, sadly and sadly this will morph into something bad...I hope I;m wrong!!
First move those kids into a decent middle class neighborhood. Then get them tutors and into private school. They should become good productive citizens. Good for them but yeah I hope they don't go on a stupid spending spree and be left with nothing

We will never know.

Forum List

Back