Call Me Crazy...

If you are serious about actually stealing her away ... I know where you can get a panel van, duct tape and some chloroform.

when was the last time you spoke to her ?

a grandchild's birthday party last August...

'n she was real sweet to me...

In what way was she nice to you? Like an old love or a new prospect. After all these years you both have grown and changed certain things. The old hurts if not addressed would be festering wounds before long.

Other than that sounds like a great idea....:doubt:

when was the last time you spoke to her ?

In what way was she nice to you? Like an old love or a new prospect. After all these years you both have grown and changed certain things. The old hurts if not addressed would be festering wounds before long.

incredibly sweet... just like she was when I first met her 40 years ago...

'n even if she never comes back to me, I'll still cherish the priceless times we had together...

'n I 'spect that, come the time, she'll be there to comfort me on my dying bed, even if she's not physically there...

'n even if she never comes back to me, I'll still cherish the priceless times we had together...

'n I 'spect that, come the time, she'll be there to comfort me on my dying bed, even if she's not physically there...

The love of your life!

The love of your life!

yes... indeed she is...

I didn't realize it in time back then to save our marriage...

The love of your life!

yes... indeed she is...

I didn't realize it in time back then to save our marriage...

Perhaps you will have a second chance.....

I just hope your av will not be a pose you will take for the wedding picture.

'n again, for all y'all in here who are interested...

she has the looks 'n moves 'n absolute sweetness of the gal in this video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo]Evanescence - My Immortal - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back