California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

Know why?

Because dimocrap FILTH keep raiding the Strategic Oil Reserve.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH covers for them. Of course. But you can find it if you look for it --

Sorry about the bullshit link --

Biden Likely to Tap Oil Reserve for Summer Demand, Macquarie Say​

The SPR's have nothing to do with gas prices.

Biden is NOT likely to touch them anyways, because the SPR's are undergoing maintenance that was scheduled to be done when Trump was president. Now is good timing because they are low, due to the oil company going into a bust cycle and prices being too high for the US government to buy oil......
The bust cycle started 7 months before the Biden/Trump election. On Trumps watch. (April of 2020). By June, 5 months before the Biden/Trump election, US oil companies were issuing record numbers of lay offs.

Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm told lawmakers last week that two out of four SPR sites were undergoing maintenance and would not be able to accept SPR deliveries until the end of the year. "We want to continue to fill it, and we will," Grahnolm said. The SPR held 367.2mn bl as of 3 May.

US set to resume crude purchases for SPR | Latest Market News

Last edited:
funny-laughing.gif
Here are young voters. Are they vital to this nation?

The buy an EV.

But better yet, you might try blaming those who are actually responsible for the gas prices. No president has control over that.
It's the oil companies and the futures market. They're the ones who increase or decrease production. They could flood the market, which would bring the futures down.
US oil companies could sell their gas/oil at their own price instead of the global market price. It's their oil. They can sell it at what ever price they choose.
Biden has control over so little he needs to start telling the truth.

Can you explain here why under Trump gas prices were very reasonable yet under Biden super high?

The buy an EV.

But better yet, you might try blaming those who are actually responsible for the gas prices. No president has control over that.
It's the oil companies and the futures market. They're the ones who increase or decrease production. They could flood the market, which would bring the futures down.
US oil companies could sell their gas/oil at their own price instead of the global market price. It's their oil. They can sell it at what ever price they choose.
There are 42 gallons in a barrel of oil.

So let's say that's $2 a gallon. Pretty accurate.

That oil then has to be brought to market by Ship or through a pipeline. If dimocrap scum haven't shut down all the pipelines.

So let's say they get it to the refinery for 10 cents a gallon. No idea but I suspect that's low.

Then it has to be refined. If dimocrap scum have shut down all the refineries.

So let's say that costs 50 cents a gallon. By now, we're up to $2.60 a gallon.

At this point, you can't run it in your car engine. well..... You could, but you'd be buying a new engine in about 5 minutes of run time.

So you have to put an additive package in it. That typically runs about 40 cents a gallon.

So we're at $3.00 a gallon and -- We haven't even gotten it to market yet.

Which isn't free. You have to transport it in a BFT (big fucking truck) and they generally cost around $80k each. Not counting recuring costs like tags, taxes, tires, maintenance, breakdowns, etc. You have to pay the driver. They ain't cheap. No way I'm hauling something that WILL kill me if I get in a bad accident for less than $40 an hour.

No clue what that costs. Let's just say 5 cents a gallon. To move it from Houston Texas to the shitholes in the Northeast? That's cheap.

Then the purveyor of said gasoline has to make a profit. About 10 cents a gallon.

So where are? Around $3.20 a gallon??

And gentleladies, this is BEFORE taxes?? Which are a minimum of 50 cents a gallon. Not including Sales tax and taxes levied by Counties.

So we're at $4 a gallon.

Where would we cut back? Somebody antworten sie, bitte.

Those petro companies, sure are greedy. I understand they make about 9 cents a gallon.

You guys are catching the UK. £1.539 for diesel is about $7.28 a US gallon.
Britain also has a remarkable Public Transportation system. We don't. Unless you consider the "Rape Me" special in New Yawk Shitty as anything other than a piece of shit. As is everything in NYC

Britain also has a remarkable Public Transportation system. We don't. Unless you consider the "Rape Me" special in New Yawk Shitty as anything other than a piece of shit. As is everything in NYC
Our infrastructure/transport suffers Lefty strikes. Labour is the bane on UK society.

The SPR's have nothing to do with gas prices.

Biden is NOT likely to touch them anyways, because the SPR's are undergoing maintenance that was scheduled to be done when Trump was president. Now is good timing because they are low, due to the oil company going into a bust cycle and prices being too high for the US government to buy oil......
The bust cycle started 7 months before the Biden/Trump election. On Trumps watch. (April of 2020). By June, 5 months before the Biden/Trump election, US oil companies were issuing record numbers of lay offs.

Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm told lawmakers last week that two out of four SPR sites were undergoing maintenance and would not be able to accept SPR deliveries until the end of the year. "We want to continue to fill it, and we will," Grahnolm said. The SPR held 367.2mn bl as of 3 May.

US set to resume crude purchases for SPR | Latest Market News

Most uninformed post of the day.

If the Democrats and Liberals in charge running California have their way, they will be able to tax Californians leaving the state.

Liberals love Communist line of thinking when they are in charge.
1) They are NOT 'liberals'. Leftist scum are big into word appropriation. Long story. But they are NOT liberals. If you choose to address them as a group and don't want to upset the Lace-Panty Crowd by calling them what they are -- SCUM, then call them Leftists. Because that's more descriptive and much more accurate than 'liberal'. They are anything but.

2) The reason dimocrap scum think like communists is simple. That's what they are.

In the Soviet way. Not in the real way. There has never been anything even approaching a communist government on our Planet because, for one thing -- communism is the absence of government in its entirety

Rudy ran the rats out of NYC and Republicans applaud. Newsom runs them out of Cali they cry. Double standard?

If you can't fit it, get the fuck out. Right? I used the example of a laundry mat. If it takes charging $5 a shirt to survive and pay your employees $20 a hr, do it! The rich liberal elite can afford it. And the blue collar who serve them don't do dry cleaning.

I think the people leaving California remind me of the people leaving South America or Arab countries at war. They should stay where they are and fix where they live. Don't come here. LOL

Well, many of the libs ran off to colorado and started infecting that area. They're kinda like parasites.

What I dont get is that they move away after they have destroyed a place with excessive taxes and then do it all over again.
Communist destroy a thing so they can control you later. The Destruction is on purpose.

Look at their brain washed Hitler Youth. Everything is AMERICA SUCKS. Its turned their brains to mush.

It’s pretty rough… I live in Texas half the year and Cali the other half. Just made the drive back from TX. Gas was under $3 in some places in TX and over $6 in some places in CA. I don’t understand how taxes are doubling the price, it’s absurd.
Ask yourself why Democrats hate the poor so much.

Forum List

Back