Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

I wondered what happened to that crazy Evergreen college.

No beef from me. It should go bankrupt and be shut down.

Totally agree.

When I volunteered at a transitional housing program for homeless women in Seattle, they set up a tour of Evergreen, and I wondered what the point was of introducing homeless women to a liberal arts college -- as if there's anything really life sustaining that vulnerable women can learn from such an institution!

Crazy place!

Students at a California school district were given a presentation on oppression that listed types of people who would be considered part of a privileged "non-target group" or an oppressed "target group."

Acalanes Union High School District (AUHSD) Director of Student Support, Equity and Inclusion Dr. Lynnā McPhatter-Harris reportedly presented student leadership in the district with a worksheet that broke down different characteristics and attributes that could mean someone is either privileged or oppressed.

Types of oppression included racism, sexism, genderism, classism, elitism, religious oppression, militarism, ageism, adultism, heterosexism, ableism, xenophobia and linguistic oppression.

View attachment 760330

Comment:
CRT is based on Left Wing bigot stereotyping.
CRT stereotypes all white people as oppressors and all POC as oppressed.
If all white people were privileged oppressors, then there would be no poor white people.
If all POC were oppressed, then there would be no multi-millionaire POC.
The other dumb Liberal stereotyping issue is that if a white person is successful, it means that they are an oppressor.
It is amazing that the CRT Educators do not understand that they are teaching students Left-Wing bigot racial stereotyping and racial hatred.
Parents need to start suing the school districts that are indoctrinating students in CRT hate and racism.

I don't have an issue with anything on their chart other than maybe the militarism section. If military status is the variable then they should have put "Never served" in the target column

Minorities, specifically blacks and hispanics, are already privileged with education, scholarships and employment opportunities .. it's called Affirmative Action.
I know and you're doing away with aa. I actually now agree and I see a better way. Just help out all poor kids the same despite skin tone.

I like these new laws that say employers can't make us sign non competes. Pay me to stay. And making companies post the salary so "negotiation" doesn't allow you to pay women and blacks and hispanics 75 cents to every dollar us whites make. That will help us white men too. More for our wives AND then we aren't losing jobs to people because they do it for less. It will bring wages up.

Totally agree.

When I volunteered at a transitional housing program for homeless women in Seattle, they set up a tour of Evergreen, and I wondered what the point was of introducing homeless women to a liberal arts college -- as if there's anything really life sustaining that vulnerable women can learn from such an institution!

Crazy place!

I think I read it was mostly for blacks and what-not.

They've got a lot of what-not in that area.

Doesn't it make sense? You right wingers don't want us dividing them by race and giving special advantages to one race over the other. So this is perfect. We give scholarships to anyone who's poor for example. Or anyone who lives in poor family. Race doesn't matter.

So they divide them into two categories. Either you are privileged or not. What sucks for a family like mine growing up is we would have just barely fell in the privileged category. Sucks for people like us. But I'd rather be there than fall in the other category.
I’d rather they cater to talent, not privilege or non-privileged status. Until then people will make excuses.

I’d rather they cater to talent, not privilege or non-privileged status. Until then people will make excuses.
Studies show kids who live in and come from low income communities are at a disadvantage. So much so that a A in Detroit isn't a A in the suburbs. At least that's what white people think. So right off the bat you don't believe a Detroit A is as good as a Metro Detroit A. You don't understand all that.

So it's not that simple. And I disagree we shouldn't give underpriv kids a little benefit of the doubt. They didn't get so many things us privies got. And I took color out of the equation. Happy? Now even poor little white boys will benefit. Even though they already bene from white privy. And you know it.

There are a million reasons but here's one. My rich brother and wife spend a lot of money to help my nephews test to get into the best schools. Both got in to MSU. Youngest hasn't decided yet where he's going to go. So mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned. Poor kids are at such a disadvantage getting into college. So you may test better than a poor kid but a poor kid didn't have all the advantages you got. Even if you won't admit it.

Most successful people's kids go to preschool. It's huge on how well a kid does. Biden wants to make pre school free for NON PRIVILEGED kids. You got a problem with that?

Sounds like you can’t explain it… what I thought
Sounds like you can't understand the chart. Although we both know you can. You know dam well the claim that "those" people are oppressed by "those" other people is a fucking lie. The only oppressed group in the USA are white heterosexual males and a bonus point if you are a Christian.

Sounds like you can't understand the chart. Although we both know you can. You know dam well the claim that "those" people are oppressed by "those" other people is a fucking lie. The only oppressed group in the USA are white heterosexual males and a bonus point if you are a Christian.
I understand the chart just fine. Do you see the irony of your statement? You called something a lie and then said it exists. You’re a moron

CQtpK5AU8AA-bS8.png
A meme to keep the useful idiots riled up^^^

Studies show kids who live in and come from low income communities are at a disadvantage. So much so that a A in Detroit isn't a A in the suburbs. At least that's what white people think. So right off the bat you don't believe a Detroit A is as good as a Metro Detroit A. You don't understand all that.

So it's not that simple. And I disagree we shouldn't give underpriv kids a little benefit of the doubt. They didn't get so many things us privies got. And I took color out of the equation. Happy? Now even poor little white boys will benefit. Even though they already bene from white privy. And you know it.

There are a million reasons but here's one. My rich brother and wife spend a lot of money to help my nephews test to get into the best schools. Both got in to MSU. Youngest hasn't decided yet where he's going to go. So mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned. Poor kids are at such a disadvantage getting into college. So you may test better than a poor kid but a poor kid didn't have all the advantages you got. Even if you won't admit it.

Most successful people's kids go to preschool. It's huge on how well a kid does. Biden wants to make pre school free for NON PRIVILEGED kids. You got a problem with that?
I’ll take talent over your picking equality.

The dumb Liberal CRT and DEI people are not decreasing racism, they are increasing racism.
They are spreading hate.
This isn't about race. A poor white boy can get help too. I think you object because this policy helps more blacks, arabs and hispanics than it does whites. Is that why you hate it?

Well we help any white kid too if he's from a poor family. It's fair don't worry.

You just hate it that it still helps a lot of blacks out. Even though we took race out. They come from poor communities, you don't. They need Obamacare. You don't. Sorry. But a white kid can get Obamacare if his parents are poor. You're not poor so why you complaining?

Forum List

Back