California Republican, Claims Pregnancy From Rape Is Rare

How's this for a fact: rape is illegal and abortion is legal. GOP needs to shut the fuck up about it, speaking of big mouths.

hahahahaha!!!! You guys are so pathetic...

of course. You attack a person for stating facts and then get mad when you are called out on it.

I gave her a pass for her comments, but I wouldn't call them "facts".

I suppose that would be asking too much. BUT THEY ARE FACTS...

Just because you don't like the sentiment, it doesn't make the data untrue.

How's this for a fact: rape is illegal and abortion is legal. GOP needs to shut the fuck up about it, speaking of big mouths.

of course. You attack a person for stating facts and then get mad when you are called out on it.

Facts? What facts? The Women expressed an opinion, it is up to you and others who support her remarks to prove the truth of her utterance. In the case of rape and no pregnancy such a non event proves nothing. Too many variables exist to conclude otherwise.

What "opinion" did she state?

again, so if there is a variation to fewer pregnancies as suggested what difference does that make ?

Akin made a stupid statement about "legitimate" rape....

The facts ARE that violent rape does cause the female body to try to shut down and prevent pregnancy. That is medically proven. Again, she just stated facts. You don't like the facts, but that doesn't make them untrue.

Your little leftist blurb was a pathetic attempt to twist these comments into Akin's foolish statement about "legitimate" rapes.... Had Akin said VIOLENT rapes --- he would have been RIGHT himself. I am NOT defending Akin, just stating a FACT...

The facts ARE that violent rape does cause the female body to try to shut down and prevent pregnancy. That is medically proven. Again, she just stated facts. You don't like the facts, but that doesn't make them untrue.

Your little leftist blurb was a pathetic attempt to twist these comments into Akin's foolish statement about "legitimate" rapes.... Had Akin said VIOLENT rapes --- he would have been RIGHT himself. I am NOT defending Akin, just stating a FACT...
Give us a link to that "medical proof".

again, so if there is a variation to fewer pregnancies as suggested what difference does that make ?

Hey, it's your charge here!!! You posted some crap trying to slander a politician to further your cause against the GOP....

Show me where she, or I, ever said that it was a good thing to have rape induced pregnacies....

You started this and I won't let you work both ends against me --- you libs are always trying to work both ends of an argument.

I could, but you still haven't shown your data to suggest that this woman should be attacked in the court of popular opinion because she stated a fact.

Facts? What facts? The Women expressed an opinion, it is up to you and others who support her remarks to prove the truth of her utterance. In the case of rape and no pregnancy such a non event proves nothing. Too many variables exist to conclude otherwise.

"Granted, the percentage of pregnancies due to rape is small because it's an act of violence, because the body is traumatized," she added. This is an opinion unsupported by facts.

"Granted, the percentage of pregnancies due to rape is small because it's an act of violence, because the body is traumatized," she added. This is an opinion unsupported by facts.

No, that is a FACT! Just because she didn't cite countless physicians doesn't make it an opinion. Didn't you learn the difference between fact and opinion in grade school?

Even if she were WRONG (and she isn't), it would still be a FACT that she stated. Just an erronious fact... Like Obama-speak... He states untrue facts all the time. They are still facts --- just wrong!

I could, but you still haven't shown your data to suggest that this woman should be attacked in the court of popular opinion because she stated a fact.

It was not a fact, and, you can't prove otherwise. Using a cheap rhetorical trick won't fool anyone - the burden of proof is yours and yours alone.

Last edited:
Come on guys! Don't beat this woman up because she is an idiot. Just pray that she remains forefront in the media! Us democrats could not PAY for publicity this good!

It was not a fact, and, you can't prove otherwise. Using a cheap rhetorical trick won't fool anyone - the burden of proof is yours and yours alone.

because you say so?? please... I'm not proving anything until you qualify your challange that pregnancy by rape is commonplace....

the burden of proof is yours and yours alone. While your at it, you can look up any number of studies showing female physiology during violent acts and it's relationship to reproductive nature...

Forum List

Back