California man ordered to pay more than $27,000 for ...

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
California man ordered to pay more than $27,000 for ejaculating into co-worker's water bottle - New York Daily News

Disgusting bastard.

She drank from the bottles twice. The first time, she threw it away because it tasted funny. The second time, she sent it to a lab for testing. When the test came back positive for semen two months later, she called cops.

The victim testified at Lallana's trial this year that the incidents have left her scarred for life.

"The idea that I had Mr. Lallana's semen in my mouth, without my knowing, against my will, for his sexual pleasure, sickens me," she said in her victim-impact statement.

/gag

Was he tested for STD's? That would be my first concern.

Just looking at him... you know he will never pay up the damages. I would prefer other methods along with the dollar amount, of payment worked out for him.

Such as him drinking from several unmarked bottles of water... some of which contain semen. And not his semen either.

He committed a form of assault and should spend time in jail.

• Banned

Just looking at him... you know he will never pay up the damages. I would prefer other methods along with the dollar amount, of payment worked out for him.

Such as him drinking from several unmarked bottles of water... some of which contain semen. And not his semen either.

That would be my first concern as well.

The board I found this at - somebody tried blaming the victim. I was seriously astonished. She said "Umm, didn't the weird looking semen-like stuff in the water give you a little tip off NOT to drink it even ONCE??"

Um, no. Because, and here's the thing - who expects to find semen in their water. Come on now. Really??

well, he's certainly mentally ill. and he certainly committed a sexual assault. he should actually be forced to register as a sex offender, imo.

as for him not paying. i don't know. i won't opine based on appearances. but truth is a judgment is good for decades. any salary he earns can be attached (at least up to a certain percentage of his salary, depending on the laws where he is). and any property he owns can be taken so long as it's not exempt property.

Six months is not nearly enough.

well, he's certainly mentally ill. and he certainly committed a sexual assault. he should actually be forced to register as a sex offender, imo.

as for him not paying. i don't know. i won't opine based on appearances. but truth is a judgment is good for decades. any salary he earns can be attached (at least up to a certain percentage of his salary, depending on the laws where he is). and any property he owns can be taken so long as it's not exempt property.

Agreed... but it doubt he will ever pay a cent. Having a judgement in your favor does not guarantee you ever get the money..or have to spend more money going after it.

California man ordered to pay more than $27,000 for ejaculating into co-worker's water bottle - New York Daily News

Disgusting bastard.

She drank from the bottles twice. The first time, she threw it away because it tasted funny. The second time, she sent it to a lab for testing. When the test came back positive for semen two months later, she called cops.

The victim testified at Lallana's trial this year that the incidents have left her scarred for life.

"The idea that I had Mr. Lallana's semen in my mouth, without my knowing, against my will, for his sexual pleasure, sickens me," she said in her victim-impact statement.

/gag

27,000 is all she get's where is the Cailfornia justice?

strollingbones said:
Hi, you have received -715 reputation points from strollingbones.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you are one of the most distainful posters on here

Regards,
strollingbones

Note: This is an automated message.

And you are one of the anti-semitic supporters. No guts to post in here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...patterns-within-muslim-world-post4095125.html

but guts to neg and run away. Come on bones, show your backbone. After you have a few tokes that is.

Unless you forget... :thup:

Neg back for your neg by the way.

I suppose no one reads Chuck Sheppards column "News of The Weird?"

This weird shit happens all the time....

This is about the 10th time I heard of this....

Six months in the slammer, twenty-seven thousand dollars, and lifetime enrollment on the sex-offender's list will (1) give him adequate time to think about when a prank becomes a sex offense and why he will not ever do that again (2) show him that his life savings are what it costs to do such a stupid thing and (3) ensure that most good people will never speak to him again for an unspeakable crime he committed before he realized what a stupid thing he did to someone else.

Yeah, it probably isn't enough, as strolling-bones said, but the court's job is to use punishments as a method of getting the criminal off the streets before he has a chance to re-offend; of changing the undesirable behavior in order to prevent future similar behaviors; and of compensating the victim as best it can.

Those three items were met to the best of the court's ability to mete out justice.

We don't have to like justice in order to accomplish justice, but I think in the case of a truly stupid prankster who doesn't have a clue what he did, he now knows exactly how poorly society looks upon the type of crime he committed. I think the court penetrated this neanderthal's medulla oblongatta as well as partitions above.

imho, justice was served. I think the offender won't do anything even remotely like that again. If he does, the re-offense measure would be to remove him from public forever.

Last edited:
The $27,000 fine wasn't punishment enough.

This jokster also needs a serious ass-kicking.

Forum List

Back