California is officially insane!

I see it only being a factor in the same way that a person's race is a factor...the first gay city councilman (Harvey Milk), the first gay President (James Buchanan), the first gay director of the FBI (J. Edgar Hoover)...only in that fashion

Do the gays want to claim either Buchanan (considered the worst president in history- worse than Obama!) or Hoover (serial violator or civil rights?)

If you want to teach your kids to be intolerant of other people, then teach them that bigoted crap on your own time. I'm sure they'll turn out to be wonderful adults. Intolerance doesn't belong in public schools.

And neither should political indoctrination... which is what we are really talking about here, isn't it?

Uhhh...no, that isn't what "we're" talking about; but that sounds right up the right's alley.

Really, what Right Wing indoctrination is being taught in Public Schools?

I mean the left uses the schools to push environmentalism, homosexual rights, sexual libertine values, and so on.

And these kids come out nice little programmed robots who vote for Obama, but probably can't read their diplomas.

Brillliant!

I love conservatives getting their panties in a bunch about California teaching about the historic contributions of gays and lesbians, but cry "states rights" when the bible belt wants to teach public school children creationism.

irony6.jpg

I love conservatives getting their panties in a bunch about California teaching about the historic contributions of gays and lesbians, but cry "states rights" when the bible belt wants to teach public school children creationism.

irony6.jpg
So, what is wrong with just teaching about the historic contributions of PERSONS?

Martin Luther King, Jr. said it best: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Stop paying attention to labels. Labels go both ways, and the more you encourage them, the more you get of them - both good and bad.

]

I have the simple solution to that. Get the government out of the education business. They suck at it, anyway.

The progressives can find a private school that will teach their kids fisting, and the bible belt types can find a school that will teach their kids about talking snakes.

Everyone's happy.

And neither should political indoctrination... which is what we are really talking about here, isn't it?

Uhhh...no, that isn't what "we're" talking about; but that sounds right up the right's alley.

I mean the left uses the schools to push environmentalism, homosexual rights, sexual libertine values, and so on.

And these kids come out nice little programmed robots who vote for Obama, but probably can't read their diplomas.

Brillliant!

The right-wing indoctrination he's talking about is reading, writing, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.

Brillliant!

The right-wing indoctrination he's talking about is reading, writing, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.

Stop oppressing him with your literacy and math! :lol:

Every family has a gay member, every family has a hateful member, every family has good people, maybe if we get them all together something magical will happen. They could all see each other just as people trying to make it in life and be happy along the way. Education can do that too if we listen. Death will give all of us plenty of silence, why waste this brief moment in hatred of another.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Brillliant!

And learning about competition...winners and losers...the real world...instead of being shielded from it.

What if you dont want your children to 'learn tolorance of homosexuals'??

Thats what it is coming to, if you want a normal child that is prepared for the world you have to homeschool or private school. If you want a liberal that has no control over themselves and exists only to serve whatever will please them most at an instant, send them to public schools.

If you want to teach your kids to be intolerant of other people, then teach them that bigoted crap on your own time. I'm sure they'll turn out to be wonderful adults. Intolerance doesn't belong in public schools.

Nor does intolerance belong in churches, barbershops, street corners, or wherever blacks have learned to hate white people, Jews, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

I think your racism is showing.

Brillliant!

Mike Huckabee's 9/11 Cartoon For Kids

Mike Huckabee’s 9/11 Cartoon For Kids

Just in time for the 10th anniversary, Mike Huckabee has released an educational video for kids about 9/11.

Is that indoctrination enough for you? :lol::lol::lol:

So, what is wrong with just teaching about the historic contributions of PERSONS?

Martin Luther King, Jr. said it best: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Stop paying attention to labels. Labels go both ways, and the more you encourage them, the more you get of them - both good and bad.

So what's wrong with knowing that PERSON is gay? Again, California schools are REQUIRED to discuss certain minority groups in their Social Studies curriculum. Do you object to all these discussions or just the inclusion of the queers? California school kids SHOULD be learning about Harvey Milk just as they learn about MLK.

“It’s not my victory, it’s yours and yours and yours. If a gay can win, it means there is hope that the system can work for all minorities if we fight. We’ve given them hope.” ~ Harvey Milk

Every family has a gay member, every family has a hateful member, every family has good people, maybe if we get them all together something magical will happen. They could all see each other just as people trying to make it in life and be happy along the way. Education can do that too if we listen. Death will give all of us plenty of silence, why waste this brief moment in hatred of another.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

After noticing you supporting a party that specializes in capitalizing on the baser instincts of humanity, using envy, hatred, bigotry, and racial stereotypes I find it difficult to take you seriously.

[

Just in time for the 10th anniversary, Mike Huckabee has released an educational video for kids about 9/11.

Yeah, I can imagine how calling Al Qaeda terrorists is "indocrination" and praising the First Responders was propaganda!

So maybe we should let Al Qaeda have equal time? Is that the liberal position, guy?

So what's wrong with knowing that PERSON is gay? Again, California schools are REQUIRED to discuss certain minority groups in their Social Studies curriculum. Do you object to all these discussions or just the inclusion of the queers? California school kids SHOULD be learning about Harvey Milk just as they learn about MLK.

“It’s not my victory, it’s yours and yours and yours. If a gay can win, it means there is hope that the system can work for all minorities if we fight. We’ve given them hope.” ~ Harvey Milk
Did I say it was wrong that a person is gay or lesbian?

No.

So you're arguing with yourself on that. I have no desire to participate in an argument that has little to do with me.

Irrespective of that, my point is clear. You, and this program, focus on the label rather than the person.

Labels come in two types - good and bad.

When you and programs encourage labels, don't whine when you get both - it's what you wanted, and then you whine about it.

MLK said it best - focus on the content of character, not the label. This (and you) focuses on the label.

It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Harvey Milk did nothing except screw over an employee and get killed for the trouble. As a minor city councilman, he is NOT a historical figure. Will children learn how Milk screwed over someone else so he could make a buck? No. So whatever the kids learn is a lie to begin with.

There is a reason why California cannot educate its children. The state has made a conscious choice NOT to. When those children are adults and find out a harsh reality, that no one cares whether they are aware of dubious gay contributions or inflated black contributions. They are expected to bring more useful things to the employment table. They can't. They can't now and certainly won't be able to in the future. Meanwhile, those who reject this nonsense will excell, perhaps letting the socially aware California kids, mop floors or mow lawns.

[

Yeah, I can imagine how calling Al Qaeda terrorists is "indocrination" and praising the First Responders was propaganda!

So maybe we should let Al Qaeda have equal time? Is that the liberal position, guy?

Spin it how you wish; but I provided what you said doesn't exist: an example of right-wing indoctrination of children. I'm sure there are other examples out there (like the Tea Party coloring book), but that one should suffice. Sore loser much?

Brillliant!

He asked about indoctrination by the right in public schools, and this is what you offer as proof of said indoctrination? Odd... I looked at your link and I did not see where this is mandatory viewing in even 1 public school. Where is the indoctrination in public schools via your offered proof?

Your definition of proof needs to be reviewed.

Moron.

Brillliant!

He asked about indoctrination by the right in public schools, and this is what you offer as proof of said indoctrination? Odd... I looked at your link and I did not see where this is mandatory viewing in even 1 public school. Where is the indoctrination in public schools via your offered proof?

Your definition of proof needs to be reviewed.

Moron.

Does your pussy hurt?

Baby-Cry.gif

Forum List

Back