The shit-hole state of California is priceless. One super gross group (MS-13) torments another super gross group (LGBT). Only California could pit groups so gross against each other, than normal people can't even find someone to root for :eusa_doh:
The blaze?

Seriously, thought the white board guy was dead.

The true end result of capitalism liberalism is poverty and robberies.
Like all uneducated people, you need someone to review and edit your content for you. I have taken the liberty to assist you. Please see the correction I made above to make your sentence accurate for once.

Gavin Newsom and the Democrats have absolutely destroyed California. They have turned it into a third-world shit-hole.

When one cannot dispute the message, one tries hard to discredit the messenger.

(Psst...stupid...The Blaze has an exceptional track record for accurate journalism)
Accurate journalism?

As judged by whom?

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
Gee, and most thought the Christian Churches , the nra, Trump and the gop were filled with degenerate law breakers. The gop out numbers Dems administrative in felony charges over 200 to one. Ever check the 10 worse states to live ? California isn’t one. It’s filled with red neck gop led crime ridden states.

As "judged" by history. You can't find reputable sources showing they were lying. Do you have any idea how many times CNN has been caught lying? ABC and NBC quite a bit as well. The Blaze? Not a single instance. Not one.

History and reality are the ultimate "judge". They win.
1640824622294.png

Forum List

Back