I did no slandering of beck. He has been a lying conspiracy nut job for a long time.
First of all, you dumb dill-hole, Glenn Beck is not a journalist for The Blaze. He's not even the fucking editor.

Secondly, don't whine about someone who has exposed your ideology for the fucking fraud that it is. Either present proof that The Blaze has published a story that wasn't accurate (as we do with CNN daily) or shut the fuck up.

Every time you people are incapable of backing up your claims with facts (which is every time), you just resort to personal attacks. None of us could give a shit about your repressed homosexual feelings towards Glenn Beck. Either show where The Blaze got a story wrong or hit the road, asshat.

The Chinese disinformation account continues to struggle with the English language :lmao:

You've got a little paranoia issue with me being here. You fire in several replies to the one thread one after another. That's a sign you don't have a long concentration span.
I'm going no where son. You'll get used to me or leave first. I dont care what idiots like you say, you are a dickhead.

Politifact is not a leftist site.

Try again
iu

You fire in several replies to the one thread one after another. That's a sign you don't have a long concentration span.
WTF? My ability to read and respond to more than one thread in a night is a "sign" that I "don't have a long concentration span" in your mind? Seriously? :laugh:

It sounds to me like you're getting really frustrated by my ability to expose you and your disinformation.

ROFL

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Yeah, if politifraud isn't a leftist site, Rush Limbaugh wasn't a right wing host.

You fucking Nazis are something else....
Politifact has on Biden about 40 mostly false and about another 40 false statements, and 6 pants on fire

Politifact has on Biden about 40 mostly false and about another 40 false statements, and 6 pants on fire

Mark Levin called out Trump for lies.

I don't insult people by claiming he is not right wing.

Politifraud is a propaganda outlet for the DNC.

Nothing more.

{

PolitiFact media bias rating is Lean Left.​

PolitiFact has a Lean Left bias.
Fact checking sites often display bias in what stories they choose to fact check, as well as how they interpret information. Often, fact check outlets will interpret information for the reader, drawing a conclusion rather than just giving the facts and allowing the reader to decide the meaning for themselves.

Independent Reviews: 2020 & 2021​

Numerous independent reviews by AllSides found that Politifact's bias is Lean Left.
In July 2021, PolitiFact issued a "fact-check" with the headline "Biden, Harris distrusted Trump with COVID-19 vaccines, not the vaccines themselves." The piece argued that videos of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris expressing skepticism/hesitancy about a COVID-19 vaccine, should it be developed under Trump, did not constitute general vaccine hesitancy but rather, distrust of Trump. This "fact check" constitutes an interpretation of Biden and Harris' remarks, not a fact check. A fact check would have simply included the quotes from Biden and Harris, and allowed readers to interpret the meaning for themselves.
In a widely-criticized piece published April 2016, Politifact said it is false to describe a person by their biological sex if that person identifies with another sex. Assessing a presidential campaign ad by Ted Cruz, Politifact wrote that “it’s not accurate to say that transgender women are men.” Following criticism, the website issued an editor's note and then changed the article to state, "“it’s not entirely accurate for Cruz to define a transgender woman as ‘a grown man pretending to be a woman.’”

Coronavirus Lab Leak Theory​

On May 17, 2021, amid calls for a deeper investigation of the theory that the COVID-19 pandemic started with a laboratory leak in Wuhan, China, Politifact removed a fact check from its database in which it had referred to the hypothesis as a "debunked conspiracy theory."}

So they post roughly 1/100th of his lies? Just enough to make rubes like you think they are "unbias". :eusa_doh:

Democrats have turned California into a third-world shit-hole. How sad.

Even Gavin Newsom just admitted that Democrats have turned California into a third-world nation :laugh:
see what everybody's seeing, asking myself, 'What the hell is going on?' I mean, it looked like a third-world country

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

What the Left did to CA is what they want to do to America

Forum List

Back