California Dems Demand Investigation Why Gas Is Over $4 In Calif

I took this picture, about a week ago, at a gas station in Tracy, California.

2019-04-16_12.11.35g1200.jpg

Well I paid $2.65 when I filled up this AM on my way to work.

If gas is $4.00 in California then someone is making a killing and it sure isn't the consumer.

Another good reason to live in Florida and not live in California.

Well, they willingly pay a cool million for a 960 sq. ft. 1960's rambler. What is the problem with gas prices again?

Everything in California is overtaxed and overpriced. They can keep their utopia.

/--- Besides the gas tax, didn't California mandate the expensive blended gas that costs more to produce and ship?
Why is California gasoline so expensive?
California's tough environmental rules mandate that gasoline sold within the state be produced according to strict formulas that reduce pollution. But the gas is more expensive and difficult to produce than dirtier fuel sold elsewhere. Few refineries outside the state are equipped to produce it. What's more, the state gasoline formula changes twice a year, from a winter recipe to a summer blend designed to retard evaporation during warm-weather months.

Aren’t California’s High Gas Prices What The Left Have Wanted?

Flashback: Steven Chu, former President Obama’s then-incoming energy secretary, tells the Wall Street Journal in the fall of 2008, “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” Uber-“Progressive” California is once again setting the pace!

Well I paid $2.65 when I filled up this AM on my way to work.

If gas is $4.00 in California then someone is making a killing and it sure isn't the consumer.

Another good reason to live in Florida and not live in California.

I paid $2.49 per gallon here in Tejas... I just wonder why are Kalifornian Politicians caring about Price of Gas now but when Obana was President they did not care?

Forum List

Back