California Bill Openly Admits Abortion Was Always About Killing Babies

Actually its not an emotional topic. Perhaps you are projecting. Murder is wrong. Therefore no one should be allowed to murder others within our society without consequence. Or… Conversely; everyone should be allowed to murder for their own convenience, or because someone wronged them. It’s quite simple. There’s nothing emotional about it. Other than the pro abortion crowds penchant for trying to sad people into letting them get away with murder.
It's incredibly emotional for the woman who must quickly decide if she can raise a child on her own. Since you have no regard for this I can only conclude you want to see her and her child suffer without any kind of assistance from you or anyone. You embody more clearly than I have ever seen the criticism that abortion opponentss don't care about children once they leave the womb.

It's incredibly emotional for the woman who must quickly decide if she can raise a child on her own. Since you have no regard for this I can only conclude you want to see her and her child suffer without any kind of assistance from you or anyone. You embody more clearly than I have ever seen the criticism that abortion opponentss don't care about children once they leave the womb.
My how benevolent… Lol! So… Should we kill homeless people? Poor people? Ya know… to ease the “suffering” of not being born middle class or better. You’ve got nothing you fucking fraud. Being born poor isn’t the end of the world. I would know. Being killed however… That actually is the “end of the world” for the deceased.
But a poor person can change that aspect of their existence. A dead one can’t. And that’s a fact. So you are supportive of a woman killing her kid, so that she can continue to roll the dice, and make decisions, good or bad, hoping for a better tomorrow. At the expense of another. Another who hasn’t even had the chance to make any decision at all. A truly defenseless, innocent person. There is something deeply, and fundamentally wrong with you.

My how benevolent… Lol! So… Should we kill homeless people? Poor people? Ya know… to ease the “suffering” of not being born middle class or better. You’ve got nothing you fucking fraud. Being born poor isn’t the end of the world. I would know. Being killed however… That actually is the “end of the world” for the deceased.
But a poor person can change that aspect of their existence. A dead one can’t. And that’s a fact. So you are supportive of a woman killing her kid, so that she can continue to roll the dice, and make decisions, good or bad, hoping for a better tomorrow. At the expense of another. Another who hasn’t even had the chance to make any decision at all. A truly defenseless, innocent person. There is something deeply, and fundamentally wrong with you.
You seriously can't turn off the malice can you? Now I get to enjoy a little sadistic thrill knowing you are miserable in your narrow little world of moral absolutes.

You seriously can't turn off the malice can you? Now I get to enjoy a little sadistic thrill knowing you are miserable in your narrow little world of moral absolutes.
Malice? Sadism? Lol! I do not think these words mean, what you think they mean…
You are promoting murder for self gain. I’m against it. And I’m the “bad guy”? Get the fuck outta here with your inhuman, self centered shit…

Malice? Sadism? Lol! I do not think these words mean, what you think they mean…
You are promoting murder for self gain. I’m against it. And I’m the “bad guy”? Get the fuck outta here with your inhuman, self centered shit…
You are the worst kind of political zealot. Too wrapped in in your cause to care what winning might cost people.

You are the worst kind of political zealot. Too wrapped in in your cause to care what winning might cost people.
You're fucked in the head. Cost..? Like, money, and comfort? Or an innocents life? We know which you value more. And who you expect to pay for it. I'm done here...

You're fucked in the head. Cost..? Like, money, and comfort? Or ones life? We know which you value more. And who you expect to pay for it. I'm done here...
Well it's about time. Go scream into a pillow or something, you'll feel better.

Your 2 month old baby crying at 2AM has you tired?
Democrats just say murder it, no questions will ever be asked. The latest tactic of the pro-infanticide crowd is using the term “perinatal”, which means the times after birth (up to two months in some cases) in their infanticide bills, making actions like those of Gosnell not just encouraged, but protected.
Who said the Left are pure evil?

A California bill passed last week by the state Assembly Judiciary Committee and now on its way to the Assembly Health Committee could permit infanticide, opponents warn. The bill, AB 2223, is brought to citizens by the Future of Abortion Council, a group of more than 40 abortion advocacy groups organized at the urging of Gov. Gavin Newsom to help make California an “abortion sanctuary” state.

Hitler and Stalin would be so proud

unbelievable...

Well it's about time. Go scream into a pillow or something, you'll feel better.
Nah. I'll just spend time with my burdens, and mistakes. Those things you call children. And I wont regret a second of it...

I am not a physician. Check

I am not an abortion provider. Check

I just lobby for them to kill babies no matter how they decide to do it. Check

The mind of a democrat everyone.

not entirely accurate

at least 30% of everyday Democrats do NOT support the radical left..

and it is probably more than that..

Isn’t it cool you get to stab a baby to death? Maybe the mom will sell tickets to let you get a jab.

Democrats just say murder it, no questions will ever be asked. The latest tactic of the pro-infanticide crowd is using the term “perinatal”, which means the times after birth (up to two months in some cases) in their infanticide bills, making actions like those of Gosnell not just encouraged, but protected.

A California bill passed last week by the state Assembly Judiciary Committee and now on its way to the Assembly Health Committee could permit infanticide, opponents warn. The bill, AB 2223, is brought to citizens by the Future of Abortion Council, a group of more than 40 abortion advocacy groups organized at the urging of Gov. Gavin Newsom to help make California an “abortion sanctuary” state.

Democrats are evil

Another outrage machine offering from a Republican Questionable Source.

Go fuck yourself and leave women and children alone. You don't care about babies at all. You just want to hate on poor women for having sex.

Forum List

Back