California Bill Openly Admits Abortion Was Always About Killing Babies

Save it. We all know this is spite campaign against feminism and you people don't give two shits about children.
Why should we give a shit about feminism? That’s not the topic. Unless for you feminism is code for the right to privately murder your child. In that case… Yeah… Fuck feminism. I’d have the lot of you murderers publicly hanged, and wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep at night.

Why should we give a shit about feminism? That’s not the topic. Unless for you feminism is code for the right to privately murder your child. In that case… Yeah… Fuck feminism. I’d have the lot of you murderers publicly hanged, and wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep at night.
Nope, not buying it. Nothing about what passes for conservatism these days indicates the slightest regard for other people's children. All this only makes sense if it were entirely built on spite.

Nope, not buying it. Nothing about what passes for conservatism these days indicates the slightest regard for other people's children. All this only makes sense if it were entirely built on spite.
Ironic that you would deem to criticize peoples regard for others peoples children; while championing the out right murder of children. Could anyone possibly take you seriously?

Ironic that you would deem to criticize peoples regard for others peoples children; while championing the out right murder of children. Could anyone possibly take you seriously?
So how many unwanted children are you going to adopt? Zero? Does it give you a special sadistic thrill to force women to have children doomed to poverty?

So how many unwanted children are you going to adopt? Zero? Does it give you a special sadistic thrill to force women to have children doomed to poverty?
Nope. I’m not forcing anyone by simply not allowing them to murder someone. Nice try… You need new material.

Nope. I’m not forcing anyone by simply not allowing them to murder someone. Nice try… You need new material.
Take responsibility for your politics. You're just like the rest of the zealots who don't care about the aftermath of your sadistic little war on women.

Take responsibility for your politics. You're just like the rest of the zealots who don't care about the aftermath of your sadistic little war on women.
Your the only one between us stumping for the right to murder others. So your judgment about my caring mess towards others is laughable.
Fact is; just like most leftist policies, you just want others to pay for the outcomes of your own bad decisions. Period.

Your the only one between us stumping for the right to murder others. So your judgment about my caring mess towards others is laughable.
Fact is; just like most leftist policies, you just want others to pay for the outcomes of your own bad decisions. Period.
Nothing you have said has rebutted my original assertion that this is a spite campaign. Why did you even say anything? You clearly don't care about living children so I find it difficult to believe you care about the aborted ones. What you do seem to care about is inflicting maximum suffering from your war on women.

Nothing you have said has rebutted my original assertion that this is a spite campaign. Why did you even say anything? You clearly don't care about living children so I find it difficult to believe you care about the aborted ones. What you do seem to care about is inflicting maximum suffering from your war on women.
There is nothing spiteful about not allowing people to murder their children. Grow up.

Millions of people around the world disagree with that OPINION.

There is nothing spiteful about not allowing people to murder their children. Grow up.
You are welcome to hold what is a fundamentally religious belief for yourself. Just don't force others to abide by it.

If, as the legislation reads: "The Legislature finds and declares that every individual possesses a fundamental right of privacy with respect to personal reproductive decisions" Does that mean men can have the right to have their offspring aborted even though the 'birthing person" is opposed to it?

If, as the legislation reads: "The Legislature finds and declares that every individual possesses a fundamental right of privacy with respect to personal reproductive decisions" Does that mean men can have the right to have their offspring aborted even though the 'birthing person" is opposed to it?
And that is quite the point. If women insist on retaining the the”rights” to absolve themselves of accountability of pregnancy… (They are after all given the AAA plan; Abort, Abandon, Adoption.)
Then at the least men ought to be able to absolve themselves as well given proper notification. It’s a perfectly reasonable proposal. But the women (and no shortage of feminized men) will absolutely lose their shit at the mere mention of it.

Now that you’ve reached desperation, you can see how silly your argument for murdering babies was. That’s some progress at least…
The problem with you saying "murdering babies" is that you do not seem to have the human compassion that would make something like that a bad thing even were it an accurate description of what is going on. All I am detecting from you is malice and spite. Most abortion opponents at least try to pretend they care about women and children.

The problem with you saying "murdering babies" is that you do not seem to have the human compassion that would make something like that a bad thing even were it an accurate description of what is going on. All I am detecting from you is malice and spite. Most abortion opponents at least try to pretend they care about women and children.
I don’t care how the world around you “seems” to you. I care about how the world is. So you can quit trying to play to the feels in order to get your way. You sound like a petulant child who says mommy is mean when you don’t get your way.

I don’t care how the world around you “seems” to you. I care about how the world is. So you can quit trying to play to the feels in order to get your way. You sound like a petulant child who says mommy is mean when you don’t get your way.
And you still seem like a sadist who wants to see people suffer. Maybe you need to find another topic. Abortion is a very emotional topic that is not well served on either side by malicious dickheads.

And you still seem like a sadist who wants to see people suffer. Maybe you need to find another topic. Abortion is a very emotional topic that is not well served on either side by malicious dickheads.
Actually its not an emotional topic. Perhaps you are projecting. Murder is wrong. Therefore no one should be allowed to murder others within our society without consequence. Or… Conversely; everyone should be allowed to murder for their own convenience, or because someone wronged them. It’s quite simple. There’s nothing emotional about it. Other than the pro abortion crowds penchant for trying to sad people into letting them get away with murder.

Forum List

Back