California Bans Gas Generators Sales in 2028 and Appliances in 2030

So let me get this straight, if you have a power outage, you will not be allowed to use a gas-powered generator?

No, you just won't be able to buy a new one. This is the shadowban attempts they are trying all the time.

"We aren't banning the one you own, you just can't buy a new one here"
"We aren't making you remove your gas stove or heater, you just can't get a new house with one"
"We aren't taking your ICE vehicle, you just can't replace it when you buy your next new car"

California has outlawed everything except crime, perverted sex, and mutilating the genitals of children.

Nothing shocks me about that state anymore.

That fool Newsom will then want to become President so he can do it to the country.

No, you just won't be able to buy a new one. This is the shadowban attempts they are trying all the time.

"We aren't banning the one you own, you just can't buy a new one here"
"We aren't making you remove your gas stove or heater, you just can't get a new house with one"
"We aren't taking your ICE vehicle, you just can't replace it when you buy your next new car"
I wonder how long before the state agriculture inspection is changed to 100% of all vehicles and any generators being illicitly smuggled into California is confiscated, and the driver summarily Jan 6th into a dank hole somewhere?

Forum List

Back