California: 59-year-old grandpa Jonathan Mauk shot in the face and killed by Shawntece Norton while trying to apologise for minor fender bender

Murder rates with guns have nothing to do with politics it’s race. Look at Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, idaho, Montana, etc. Same murder rates as the Nordic countries people always show as an example to not own guns.

Guns don’t shoot people, black people shoot people. And Mexicans. And trans teens.

I live in idaho where everyone has tons of guns and there is no gun violence. It’s because everyone is white. That’s literally the factor.

I realize there was just another (((shooting))) so I figured I’d remind people that blue or red or gun laws have nothing to do with violence. Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws and the most violence. Why? Blacks. Literally. That’s literally the factor.

1708043248408.jpeg

DA offices.
So many blacks are violent criminals they just decriminalize it. You what is amazing with blacks is their propensity to litter. They toss garbage everywhere. I use to think they were so stupid that it was an act of defiance against orderly behavior but maybe they are so fucking stupid that destroying their own hoods is just natural. Who knows.

Seems the media wont mention the shooting kerfuffle in Kansas City chiefs victory was by very hostile black males. And the originals posters' message is Whites are killed often and with little note. Because: the MSM has to push that lib narrative: ALL whites are bad and evil. ALL blacks are poor victims of "racism". I think most of us are done with the media. Black, White, Asian...All of US!

Forum List

Back