Calculating how much we should pay illegals who break into our country with a kid, and are separated….

Then they can apply while waiting on the Mexican side of the border.

Time to ramp-up the vetting of claims in order to set aside the 95% or more of them that are frivolous or exploitative and scheming in nature.

Fast turn-around for such claims, and an invoice sent to the home government of each applicant for the processing of such claims.

Any unpaid invoices to be deducted from various aid given to such foreign governments or from seized-and-auctioned assets.
Exactly! Biden immediately undid the good Trump had in place to protect our country. Look at how he fought the SCOTUS to undo Title 42 to herald in as many undesirable illegals as possible.

I would demur on much of the over-restrictive punitive rhetoric voiced above.

In my experience of working with documented and undocumented southern border immigrants I found the majority...the vast vast majority......are 'breaking into America' not to steal your kid's bicycle or live on welfare, rather, they are breaking into our country ----- to work.

To work and make a living in America, to earn enough to send back to parents and family who remain in the country of origin so that those families can have a little bit better life back home. I personally have found the Hispanic immigrants are very family-oriented, more so than most of my white employees. They tend to their children, they tend to parents and grandparents. They are responsible.

What America needs....in my opinion....is a bigger investment in the bureaucracy of administering to these potential workers, taxpayers, and citizens. America needs workers right now....witness the plethora of "Now Hiring" signs that are papering our communities. So give these potential citizens an accessible and expeditious portal to enter responsibly and with professional vetting so that they don't sit in holding-cells for weeks or months on end.

Anyone who thinks that "Mexico-is-sending-their-worst"....frankly, doesn't know what they are talking about. It is racist, xenophobic, and short-sighted. People want to come to America. America needs workers. Therefore, make a marriage possible in a humane, responsible, safe manner that treats these people humanely, while ensuring America is adding value to America.

Duh!

That's up to the courts, not you.
Yeah, and the courts have decided that 90% are bogus. The illegals well know which claims are legitimate, and that theirs aren’t among them. They just know with Biden and the Dems trying to weaken the country by bringing in sub-average foreigners, they will be released and most never go to their hearing.

My grandparents weren’t undocumented when they came in! I have copies of their intake forms at Ellis Island. Why would you claim my grandparent broke the law??

And the reason we have immigration laws is to make sure people who come in aren’t criminals, carrying communicable diseases, or so incapable that they will become a burden to Americans. A large percentage of the illegals crossing in fit one of the three categories above, which is why they are coming in the way they are. They know that they would be rejected, appropriately, if they applied legally.
Actually one of the reasons we have immigration, historically, was to keep out those deemed undesirably, like the Chinese Exclusion Act.

What percentage, do you have any actual data?

If you are at the border, you haven't broken into anything.
If you are not a citizen of the United States and you are on our side of the border without having first obtained prior permission to do so...

Then you have, indeed, "broken into" the United States and you should be deported at the expense of your native country.

If you are not a citizen of the United States and you are on our side of the border without having first obtained prior permission to do so...

Then you have, indeed, "broken into" the United States and you should be deported at the expense of your native country.

You apply for asylum which is what these people have done. You have one year to do so regardless of how you got here. You would think people would have learned this by now.

But no.....................

Actually one of the reasons we have immigration, historically, was to keep out those deemed undesirably, like the Chinese Exclusion Act.

What percentage, do you have any actual data?
Undesirables are those who have a communicable disease, a criminal record, or no ability to support themselves. Such people would be a negative to America, and, except for rare instances of TRUE asylum claims (such as religious persecution), should not be permitted to immigrate.

Undesirables are those who have a communicable disease, a criminal record, or no ability to support themselves. Such people would be a negative to America, and, except for rare instances of TRUE asylum claims (such as religious persecution), should not be permitted to immigrate.
Most illegal immigrants here keep their heads down and work hard. How is that a negative?

Most illegal immigrants here keep their heads down and work hard. How is that a negative?
They bring down the caliber of the schools and the value of the property where they settle, and use taxpayer money to educate and feed their kids. The negatives outweigh any positives, and besides….they are here ILLEGALLY.

P.S. If there are no problems, why are Democrats like the mayors of DC and Chicago bitching about them in their cities?

They bring down the caliber of the schools and the value of the property where they settle, and use taxpayer money to educate and feed their kids. The negatives outweigh any positives, and besides….they are here ILLEGALLY.

I’ve heard that argument before in other contexts. Many of them also PAY taxes, and are not entitled to any benefits. The fact that they are here illegally is the only reason to deport them, there is no need to dehumanize them.

P.S. If there are no problems, why are Democrats like the mayors of DC and Chicago bitching about them in their cities?
Because Republicans are using human beings as pawns and dumping them.

Last edited:
I’ve heard that argument before In other contexts. Any of them also PAY taxes, and are not entitled to any benefits. The fact that they are here illegally is the only reason to deport them, there is no need to dehumanize them.

Because Republicans are using human beings as pawns and dumping them.
They’re basically unskilled and pay next to no taxes, if that. That take out much more in tax-funded support than they put in.

And pointing out that they are here illegally, and are a negative to our country, is not “dehumanizing” them. Dehumanizing people is what Biden is doing when he calls law-abiding citizens “MAGAs” and says they are a threat to the nation.

Like the lib you are, you defend illegals who have no right to be here, and are just find with the U.S. president demonizing American citizens.

I would demur on much of the over-restrictive punitive rhetoric voiced above.

In my experience of working with documented and undocumented southern border immigrants I found the majority...the vast vast majority......are 'breaking into America' not to steal your kid's bicycle or live on welfare, rather, they are breaking into our country ----- to work.

To work and make a living in America, to earn enough to send back to parents and family who remain in the country of origin so that those families can have a little bit better life back home. I personally have found the Hispanic immigrants are very family-oriented, more so than most of my white employees. They tend to their children, they tend to parents and grandparents. They are responsible.

What America needs....in my opinion....is a bigger investment in the bureaucracy of administering to these potential workers, taxpayers, and citizens. America needs workers right now....witness the plethora of "Now Hiring" signs that are papering our communities. So give these potential citizens an accessible and expeditious portal to enter responsibly and with professional vetting so that they don't sit in holding-cells for weeks or months on end.

Anyone who thinks that "Mexico-is-sending-their-worst"....frankly, doesn't know what they are talking about. It is racist, xenophobic, and short-sighted. People want to come to America. America needs workers. Therefore, make a marriage possible in a humane, responsible, safe manner that treats these people humanely, while ensuring America is adding value to America.

Duh!

Congratulations on the longest and wordiest cliche ever...
...you seem to be saying the same thing the right is saying but "trying way too hard" to make it seem like you aren't doing that....
...and the "vast vast majority"? besides being overly redundant it reeks of "I have black friends" used by most racists to prove it is therefore impossible for them to be a racist....ya might wanna give this one another shot chills.

They’re basically unskilled and pay next to no taxes, if that. That take out much more in tax-funded support than they put in.

And pointing out that they are here illegally, and are a negative to our country, is not “dehumanizing” them. Dehumanizing people is what Biden is doing when he calls law-abiding citizens “MAGAs” and says they are a threat to the nation.

Like the lib you are, you defend illegals who have no right to be here, and are just find with the U.S. president demonizing American citizens.
Claiming that most of them are diseased, criminal, burdens on society is demonizing them. I’m defending their rights as human beings, and their legal right to apply amnesty. Doesn’t mean they’ll get it, but they have a right to be heard.

Typical con, you had no issue with it when the previous U.S. President demonized American citizens did you?

American Snowflakes.

Claiming that most of them are diseased, criminal, burdens on society is demonizing them. I’m defending their rights as human beings, and their legal right to apply amnesty. Doesn’t mean they’ll get it, but they have a right to be heard.

Typical con, you had no issue with it when the previous U.S. President demonized American citizens did you?

American Snowflakes.
1) I said MANY of them have contagious diseases, like COVID for example, and have criminal records, also true, and have little education or skills to support their families. That’s not dehumanizing them….that’s explaining why they are a detriment to this country.

2) And again, you are more appalled that people say negative things about illegal aliens than what Biden has said about law-abiding American citizens.

3) Trump criticized the anti-American Democrats in office, and the media complicit in hiding the truth. He didn’t dehumanize 60 million citizens.

I can’t wait until midterms.

Forum List

Back