Cain - Anybody surprised?

No...a dozen more can come out and it should not be a story. The man is cooked and has been for weeks. He is pretty much out of the running. Now it is nothing but a media frenzy at the expense of his children.

As for clinton....the media frenzy was about him lying about it...and then trying to re-define the word "it"...

It had to do with the integrity of the President of the United States.

The integrity of this man has aleready been reported on....and he is nothing more than a primary candiodate.

As long as he is running for president, the media is going to report on him. That's all there is to it. If he wants the media to ignore him he needs to step out of the spotlight.

He can't claim victimhood any more than Palin can.

Excellent point.

If he really cares about how his family is being affected by this, he would have bowed out by now.

I take back my criticism of the media on this. He can control the reporting if he really wanted to.

Thanks.
De nada. :thup:

No ma'am. It is not the medias fault.
It is 100% his fault and I feel for his family if the allegations are true.

But not quite sure why the MSM wont let it go. It was a story when it came out. Now? It is nothing more than a reason for his kids to be continually humiliated.

But, but, but Clinton!

(By the way, the latest woman coming out was a couple days ago. You honestly think its not still a story?)

No...a dozen more can come out and it should not be a story. The man is cooked and has been for weeks. He is pretty much out of the running. Now it is nothing but a media frenzy at the expense of his children.

As for clinton....the media frenzy was about him lying about it...and then trying to re-define the word "it"...

It had to do with the integrity of the President of the United States.

The integrity of this man has aleready been reported on....and he is nothing more than a primary candiodate.

So the media should just drop it? He is still in the running but the media should think of his feelings? Seriously.

He did this to his family. He knew about his little "friendship" with this woman before HE decided to run. He is still in the running and you want the media to forget about it?

She came forward THIS week! But its the media that was wrong?

Wow.

Typical pubs/bags won't take responsibility for their own actions. Don't blame Obama or the media for what Cain has done to his own campaign AND to his family. Its Cain who keeps this in the news. Now he's playing the media with his "gonna make a big announcement" crap. He could have ended this in the beginning if he had just told the truth but he kept piling on more and more really outrageous lies and then getting testy when no one believed him and when more women came forward.

I DO feel for his family. Does anyone really believe that this is the first time in more than 42 years that this woman has not seen her husband's philandering? For her own reasons, she has chosen to stay with him but still - as I said, the humiliation of this playing out on the international stage must be horrendous. Who would not feel bad for her AND for her children?

The main stream media does not care about the families of the candidates or anyone in the public eye for that matter. How many celebrities dirty laundry is on TMZ or other tabloids. They do not think of the kids of these people all they care about is they got the story
Your avatar, the first lady as the grinch, demonstrates your concern for first families.

Am I a media outlet. I have a right to an opinion and that is what I think of Michele Obama . The same women who says she is only proud of America because her husband is elected. She doesnt like America. I dont like her!

Forum List

Back