Cadbury abandons Easter eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Renames them "gesture eggs" In the same spirit of Budweiser AB and hiring Dylan Mulvaney. The very antithesis of what they are.

Last edited:
Great business model; lets antagonize the very group we are trying to sell too. Brilliant.
Ironically or unfortunately ... the very people these large corporations are directly insulting are the ones keeping these companies afloat. I'm happy to say that I don't support any of these poison peddlers. Not only are their products toxic ... but so is their ideology. Booze and sugar: two great things to avoid.

If I had a product to sell, I rather believe pissing of my customer base to appease a tiny minority is bad business acumen. But Cadbury and Anheuser-Busch know better.
I don't watch TV and I am not into social media so I have less to be PO'd about in life if I want something I buy it no matter wtf is up someone else's ass.

If I had a product to sell, I rather believe pissing of my customer base to appease a tiny minority is bad business acumen. But Cadbury and Anheuser-Busch know better.
It appears that they don't care if they lose profits. Their solution will be to fire a lot of hardworking folks who don't have a dog in the fight.

I don't watch TV and I am not into social media so I have less to be PO'd about in life if I want something I buy it no matter wtf is up someone else's ass.
Gotcha .. so you'll drink Bud Light this evening after eating Cadbury Eggs right after you menstruate and use Tampax tampons and Nike bras?

I don't drink beer.
Kool-aid?

1681186617668.png

You're welcome. Better you and me. I prefer maintaining a clear mind.
"Better you and me."? You are going shopping for unsold Easter candy with Moonglow tomorrow?
That ought to be interesting! Post some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back