CA school to face budget cuts for having too many white students.

I notice in the story that "too many white students" is always in quotes......I would like to see that law that has "too many white students" in it.

It is not a law, but LA school district policy. Read the article and be informed.

It never specifies the amount of reduction though. I would be interested to know how many parents think moving their kids to a higher funded school would be a good decision.

And people wonder how and where the tension builds. WTF is wrong with the people of this country? How and why do we allow politicians to push so relentlessly at removing all that is "American" from America?

Parents Outraged After School Budget Cuts Due To 'Too Many White Students'

Race-based school budget cuts spark outrage in NoHo
California is the new Jim Crow.

CA wants to be a Mexican state soooo bad...they're willing to stoop to any level necessary to achieve said goal. I hope the Trump admin HAMMERS DOWN hard on this fuckin shithole.

I notice in the story that "too many white students" is always in quotes......I would like to see that law that has "too many white students" in it.

It is not a law, but LA school district policy. Read the article and be informed.

It never specifies the amount of reduction though. I would be interested to know how many parents think moving their kids to a higher funded school would be a good decision.

I believe public schools here must maintain a less than 30% enrollment of "white" students to retain maximum funding.

I believe public schools here must maintain a less than 30% enrollment of "white" students to retain maximum funding.

I assume North Hollywood has excellent schools and that is why white student exceed 30% of the population. I also doubt the quality of education will suffer with some budget cuts.

Let me scare the shit of out our resident Liberal whack-jobs and say....the problem is higher funded public schools here means higher percentage of minority enrollment...which means your child mingles with lesser quality humans. (Sorry loons..truth hurts...I know)
Don't miss your que to SCREAM racism and or bigotry...go ahead loonies.

I assume North Hollywood has excellent schools and that is why white student exceed 30% of the population. I also doubt the quality of education will suffer with some budget cuts.

You're probably right...the funding cut will affect faculty but probably won't have much of an effect on students.
I think the real issue is the blatant display of governmental encouragement of fewer whites.

Maybe this racial formula made sense in the 1970's? But there's no doubt it's way outdated today. Common sense has to prevail at some point. smh

Forum List

Back