Ca Homeless Criminal W/Warrant For Arrest Stabs / kills NASCAR Star Bobby East

Ca's out of control criminal homeless problem claims the life of another innocent American, NASCAR star Bobby East

Bobby wasn't that great a driver. He couldn't seem to get out of the pit stops fast enough.

...but that doesn't mean he deserved to be stabbed to death by some homeless criminal in Ca...
Well, no, of course not. Even California might successfully prosecute the knife nut.

Bobby wasn't that great a driver. He couldn't seem to get out of the pit stops fast enough.
What is this post supposed to mean ?

If an innocent civilian isn't popular, then it's ok to just sweep their death's under the rug (nothing to see here folk's), type of thinking among the people now ??

Is this the type of thinking that's allowed thousands's upon thousands's to die in places like Chicago, Detroit, abortion clinics etc being swept under the rug ??????????????????

What is this post supposed to mean ?

If an innocent civilian isn't popular, then it's ok to just sweep their death's under the rug (nothing to see here folk's), type of thinking among the people now ??

Is this the type of thinking that's allowed thousands's upon thousands's to die in places like Chicago, Detroit, abortion clinics etc being swept under the rug ??????????????????
Probably. I don't live in Chicago either. I am sorry he was murdered, but not a thing I can do about California gas station murders by the homeless walking their streets. Perhaps California will do something about the nut balls they have on their streets, but I doubt it. I am in Tennessee. We do not have anything approach the homeless problem that left coast permissive city has. I am licensed to carry, and packing. I watch myself and my surroundings at gas stations and will defend when threatened. In California, most are not allowed self-protection. If government of those cities and states, that allow that kind of thing, and refuse to allow the willing and able to be armed in their own defense. I recommend, they move.

Probably. I don't live in Chicago either. I am sorry he was murdered, but not a thing I can do about California gas station murders by the homeless walking their streets. Perhaps California will do something about the nut balls they have on their streets, but I doubt it. I am in Tennessee. We do not have anything approach the homeless problem that left coast permissive city has. I am licensed to carry, and packing. I watch myself and my surroundings at gas stations and will defend when threatened. In California, most are not allowed self-protection. If government of those cities and states, that allow that kind of thing, and refuse to allow the willing and able to be armed in their own defense. I recommend, they move.
Good response, but here's the deal - If you are not concerned because it's happened somewhere else, then once it gets to your doorstep (I'm betting it's already there because you are packing), then you might very easily end up regardless of you packing (another dead victim), that your family has to be sad about that a loved one has left the earth to soon.

Change your political attitude, and maybe you can help make the whole of the country safe again... It's all we can do at this point.

He was good enough for a pro circuit. What exactly are you aiming for here? Deflection from failed liberal policies? What does your criticism of his job performance have to do with him being stabbed to death? Baffling stuff.
No, just some more of my uncouth, flippant remarks, in poor taste, reflect dark humor related to occupation. You are quite right to point it out. It is similar to my reaction to the inevitable murders of sports figures and rap musicians, that do not know, to leave the places they grew up, once they have made it, in their chosen fields. It is indeed sad, but it is going to happen, as it has happened before and will happen, time and time again. Normal people should flee the shithole cities and areas of the country. At least in normal states, you have the right and means to protect and defend if it suddenly becomes necessary.

Forum List

Back