Bye

Bye. It has been fun but I’ve lost my strong desire in discussing politics. I still have my opinions and vote but I’m tired of heated debate. Other interest and activities have taken more of a center stage. It was fun being a pain to some of you. I may have been a thorn, a nuisance, an insightful person, stubborn, foolish, smart-alecky, a conceited jerk, or just plain dumb. That is okay because in my book, I’m really a reasonable simple but thoughtful individual. Also, all things here considered, it has been fun and I never intended to hurt anyone or cause true ill will. Peace to all. Good bye.

That ought to also free up some time for you to screw your daughter, (have you mentioned you think that's OK lately?), and have another circle jerk with your homo pals.

Good riddance.

That ought to also free up some time for you to screw your daughter, (have you mentioned you think that's OK lately?), and have another circle jerk with your homo pals.

We have already gone over this. I don’t have a daughter. If I did have an under age daughter, I would not screw her. No. Pedophelia is not okay. I never said that it was okay. Also, I am not a homosexual. I do not engage in homosexual behavior.

We have already gone over this. I don’t have a daughter. If I did have an under age daughter, I would not screw her. No. Pedophelia is not okay. I never said that it was okay. Also, I am not a homosexual. I do not engage in homosexual behavior.

This board has an archive mattsie... don't lie. You've stated more than once, and very emphatically I might add, that you think that if father and daughter were of the same mind and wanted to have sex, you think that's OK. You've also told stories about you sitting around in a circle with your buddies and having a jerk off.

matskramer said:
Look at the thread titled “NewGuy - The Bible is Invalid” It is in the “Religion/Ethics” section. Locate post number 50. In it, I said, “Sorry about the delay. I have a life outside the Internet. Yes, You have the general Idea. I support polygamy, incest relationships, and the like provided that the individuals directly involved are adults with an understanding of the risks and consequences.

What... you forget the board has an archive? There's more too, much more, of you defending incest.

Don't lie mattsie. You're a sick fuck. Always were, always will be. Just because there's new people here doesn't mean you can change what you've said.

Here's a little more of your vehement support for incest mattsie... straight out of the archives...

mattskramer said:
(2.) Yes. I support polygamy and incest. In general, I think that under mutual informed consent, adult human beings should be free to do as they please as long as they don’t interfere with the freedoms of others. Yes, I believe that there should be limits to individual freedom but as long as the participants are adults, I don’t think that polygamy and incest should be totally outlawed.

(3.) You think that a person who supports polygamy and incest is a sick fuck man, whatever that means. Are you a psychiatrist or are you a psychologist. If not, then I don’t hold your opinion of my mental state in high regard. As far as I’m concerned, we simply have a different opinion on the issue of polygamy and incest. There is no need for ad hock personal attacks.

So... you're good buddies with an incest supporter?

I welcome anybody to go into the board archives and search mattskramer and the word incest, and then tell me you like what you see.

They don’t have to waste time doing that. I’m straingt and honest. Some time ago I thought that incest not child sex should be legalized. I thought that understanding, informed, and concenting adults, even those within the same family, should be allowed to have sex. Now, due to my learing about recessive genetics and possible births under such situations, I am ambivalent about it.

They don’t have to waste time doing that. I’m straingt and honest. Some time ago I thought that incest not child sex should be legalized. I thought that understanding, informed, and concenting adults, even those within the same family, should be allowed to have sex. Now, due to my learing about recessive genetics and possible births under such situations, I am ambivalent about it.

Nice back peddle. Fact is, you support incest, and can't even denounce it as sick behavior yet.

You haven't changed mattsie. You're still a twisted, pervert.

Pale Rider is so fixated on the fact that I may think that incest (sex among informed concenting adult members of the same family) should be legal that it is funny. Come on, Pale, rant some more.

Pale Rider is so fixated on the fact that I may think that incest (sex among informed concenting adult members of the same family) should be legal that it is funny. Come on, Pale, rant some more.

Just like before perv... I'll just give you enough rope and you'll hang yourself.

Rant? You know I'm not "ranting" mattsie. You just don't like being exposed.

Maybe you should reconsider that decision to leave if the truth about you makes you so uncomfortable.

Just like before perv... I'll just give you enough rope and you'll hang yourself.

Give me all of the rope that you like. I’m not hanged. I’m just giving my honest opinion. People can agree with it or disagree with it. You seem to be the wone with such a “hang-up” with it.

Rant? You know I'm not "ranting" mattsie. You just don't like being exposed.

Maybe you should reconsider that decision to leave if the truth about you makes you so uncomfortable.

I “exposed” myself. I have no qualms about giving people my opinion.
My comments seem to only make you uncomfortable. Perhaps you should leave.

So... you're good buddies with an incest supporter?

I welcome anybody to go into the board archives and search mattskramer and the word incest, and then tell me you like what you see.

Nope, not at all. Don't know him except for his posts here.

In fact I'd say we disagree an most issues. I just happen to be of the opinion that the more varied the opinions on boards like these the better the discussion.

I have not seen any evidence that he has any proclivities towards incest or pedophilia so I cannot speak to your claims. Though I will say that if he did, it would be foolish of him to discuss or admit to them on a public message board.

I “exposed” myself. I have no qualms about giving people my opinion.
My comments seem to only make you uncomfortable. Perhaps you should leave.

They make me uncomfortable, I now wonder which other perversions you support......don't tell me.....please.

If anyone should leave it should be you, you promised us and it was a lie, so please keep your word and delete your account and fuck off.

They make me uncomfortable, I now wonder which other perversions you support......don't tell me.....please.

Awww. My comments make you uncomfortable. :rolleyes: Well, there is the “ignore” button. Then don’t bring it up. Anyway, I think that civil unions for gay couples should be allowed. I also think that marijuana should be legalized.

Awww. My comments make you uncomfortable. :rolleyes: Well, there is the “ignore” button. Then don’t bring it up. Anyway, I think that civil unions for gay couples should be allowed. I also think that marijuana should be legalized.

Why don't you leave like you said you would? this is a goodbye thread from you and I didn't see too many asking you to stay.

Are you the subnormal offspring of an incestuous relationship? or are you considering fucking a close relative of yours, your mother maybe? I am curious as to how you formed your perverted opinions.

Why don't you leave like you said you would? this is a goodbye thread from you and I didn't see too many asking you to stay.

Are you the subnormal offspring of an incestuous relationship? or are you considering fucking a close relative of yours, your mother maybe? I am curious as to how you formed your perverted opinions.

LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No. I’m not a subnormal offspring of an incestuous relationship. Are you? No. I’m not considering fucking a close relative of mine. Just because I think that people should be allowed to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol does not mean that I smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. My views, for the most part, come from a Libertairan mindset. Except for perhaps a few exceptions, I think that informed concenting adults should be free to do as they please as long as they don’t interefere with the freedoms of others by force or fraud.

Dont feed the animals matt. Its not worth it.

Who you calling animal prick? I'm not the one that condoned incest. You're pervert buddy mattsie is.

Are you an incest proponent too, or do you just like people that are?

Nope, not at all. Don't know him except for his posts here.

In fact I'd say we disagree an most issues. I just happen to be of the opinion that the more varied the opinions on boards like these the better the discussion.

I have not seen any evidence that he has any proclivities towards incest or pedophilia so I cannot speak to your claims. Though I will say that if he did, it would be foolish of him to discuss or admit to them on a public message board.

You blind? I just posted his own words on this board supporting incest. Go back and read it for Christ sake.

Forum List

Back