By removing all the boats on the ocean we can reduce the sea levels #planetsaving

We have to try if only for the kids.
maybe so…but sadly because of Xiden and the dembot cult policies in the US we have tons of ships out in the coast unable to get into harbor.

If we could get them out of office or at least realize their policies are harmful we’d have a shot

This is a real live politician discussing this. Albeit a trumper. How can you expect these people to grasp concepts that are you know, complex.

At least his saving grace is that he recognises that sea levels are rising. Many of our brethren think its just a hoax.
/----/ Does he worry that Guam will tip over?

Hank Johnson Worries Guam Could "Capsize" After Marine ...

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › hank-johnson-worries-guam-could-capsize-after-marine-buildup
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that." ... Guam's population ...

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › hank-johnson-worries-guam-could-capsize-after-marine-buildup
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that." ... Guam's population ...
OMG, that vacuous simpleton will never live that down. I remember the general trying to play along and treating him with kindness like you would a retard that just shit its pants in public.... instead of an illiterate shitstain that should be working at a carwash.

Trump's gone and they won't quote Biden so Media Matters (we monitor only conservative speech) goes out to find somebody they can claim is a "pro Trump candidate" and spins a quote or two to left wing blog sites. Yawn.

There is no paywall Mr Scratchypants.

Yes there is to read the whole article.

I did what the lazy person you replied to didn't do.

I copied the headline of the article and pasted it into a search. Then hit enter.

Within seconds several articles came up.

I read the whole article on Yahoo.

This is a real live politician discussing this. Albeit a trumper. How can you expect these people to grasp concepts that are you know, complex.

At least his saving grace is that he recognises that sea levels are rising. Many of our brethren think its just a hoax.
Don't they teach science on your side of the pond? (they tried here but, between politics and religion, people revolted)

Yes there is to read the whole article.

I did what the lazy person you replied to didn't do.

I copied the headline of the article and pasted it into a search. Then hit enter.

Within seconds several articles came up.

I read the whole article on Yahoo.

No paywall here but they do ask you to register.Its well worth it as its a good media source.

An ignorant, dishonest Trump supporter.

How typical.

Wait, aren't we running out of water?

I think maybe you and other commie leftists do not understand how one can demonstrate absurdity by making absurd suggestions.

:laughing0301:

We could stop the "climate change" problem really fast by killing everybody in China, India, and the entire continent of Africa.

So, fire up the gas chambers and git'her done. Problem solved.

You first.

Well I trust him more than I trust the rest of them..

Kamala "camel toe " Harris don't even know where she is at after she wake up from her buzz.

lucy.gif

It was a joke. You remember humor don't you? Before you got brainwashed by Marxists that is....

Somebody that ignorant shouldn't be allowed to be in office. Our representatives should have to have a basic level of intelligence and knowledge in order to serve the people properly. It's unimaginable that in this day and age we'd reach this new low. I guess it's time to test all candidates and make sure they have at least a high school equivalency in intelligence and knowledge.

Forum List

Back