By every metric that matters, America is better on Trumps watch.

1648998037050.png

By every metric that matters - you clearly do not know shit about the world.

First - I despise both Trump and Biden as POTUS's.

Second - if Trump had stepped in and stopped the unconstitutional state/city lockdowns in the SCOTUS (as they violated freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of religion), the economy would not have collapsed and we would not be in as big a mess as we are.
But he did nothing...fucking wimp.
Oh?
And you lefty virtue signallers and your 'the lockdowns saved lives' can shove that bullshit right back up your asses.
a) Sweden did not lockdown. And their death rate per million was lower than America's, GB's, France's, Italy's, Spain's, Belgium's and dozens of other countries that DID lockdown.
And b) I do not care how many useless, old farts that it saved.
99% of everyone who died from COvid-19 were useless old farts and/or medically weak people. The former we are better off without - saving us a SHIT load of money keeping these useless nobodies alive.

Third - he promised to reign in the Fed. He did the opposite and forced them to increase QE and keep rates far too low.
Finally, he promised to pull out of Afghanistan and Syria and 'fix' the NK nuclear program problem. He also said he would straighten out NATO.
He did NONE of these.

Fourth - the economy was stagnant under him. Check out the GDP growth before Covid? Nothing to write home about. Even worse than it was under Obama. And he promised to pay off the national debt in 8 years.
The fucking loser raised the deficit every, fucking year he was in office.

Five - Yes...things in the Ukraine would have been better had Trump still been in office. But a) I don't give a fuck about fucking Ukraine. That is their problem.
And b) what the fuck would stop Putin from attacking Ukraine AFTER Trump left office - had he won in 2020?
Nothing.

You fucking MAGA morons (and you useless Bidenbots) do not know SHIT about the world or macroeconomics.

America was slowly deteriorating before Covid-19.
This inflation rate crap was due to happen anyway.
The Covid-19 mess just sped it up.

And save your useless, uneducated, schoolgirl-like retorts to this.
I will not waste my time reading them as I guarantee you there is NOTHING you mostly low-mid IQ losers (on either side) have to say that either I do not already know or I do not give a shit about or is (probably) just pathetic, nonsensical blather...with ad hominem's thrown in.

The average American voter is a moronic sap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back