Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer as well as a proven liar. Knock yourselves out!

"Seems like Mueller has evidence. Tangible evidence of obstruction of justice. On top of that he has Cohen. This is absolutely terrible, bad and no good for Trump."

"When all this is said and done it’s going to take the Republican Party 2-6 years to bounce back from being completely discredited." - Yglesias

"Seems like Mueller has evidence. Tangible evidence of obstruction of justice. On top of that he has Cohen. This is absolutely terrible, bad and no good for Trump."

Legally speaking it's wishful thinking.

Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin.

President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

And even as Trump told the public he had no business deals with Russia, the sources said Trump and his children, Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr., received regular, detailed updates about the real estate development from Cohen, whom they put in charge of the project.

Much More: President Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project - BuzzFeed

This is very serious. Does not look good for Trump. What do you think?
We got him this time! Part 76,940,597

I am crushed. I am sitting here crying big hoss turd size tears. I am worried the tears will short out my keyb.....oa...r

Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer as well as a proven liar. Knock yourselves out!
Yup...and without other evidence this means little.''

But then if there are tapes...text messages...e-mails

Trump has committed a crime. A felony

Buh Bye

Lakhota You might think that what I wrote was funny but, more importantly, it's all true. Look it up, genius.

Funny, Cohen has proof. Read the entire OP link.

How is it even possible to know this when trusty, leak proof Honest to Bob Mueller is running things?

Mueller has his reasons.

weak

Forgive me for not simply taking his word for it. Would you have taken his word before the FBI raided his office? Yea, I didn't think so, hypocrite.
upload_2019-1-17_23-40-15.png

Yup...and without other evidence this means little.''

But then if there are tapes...text messages...e-mails

Trump has committed a crime. A felony

Buh Bye

If it's proven, fine. But as long as Trump didn't "intend" anything bad, he gets off like Hillary did, right?

Lakhota You might think that what I wrote was funny but, more importantly, it's all true.

Look it up, genius.

Funny, Cohen has proof. Read the entire OP link.

What proof? Was it in the unread article?

Yes - but it requires an open mind.

The news organization spoke with two unnamed federal law enforcement officials involved in the investigation who noted special counsel Robert Mueller learned of the deception through interviews with people in the Trump Organization and “internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.”

Trump Told Michael Cohen To Lie About Trump Tower Moscow

Last edited:

Forum List

Back