Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
no, that isn't what you did.
Hmm, yeah, I did. As anyone can read for themselves. They can also see that when I said, "I ignored it", it was in reference to the rest of his post that I did not quote, and in response to his comment that i didn't quote it.

But hey, you begged for and got some attention from me, so we will call this a "win" for you.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hmm, yeah, I did. As anyone can read for themselves. They can also see that when I said, "I ignored it", it was in reference to the rest of his post that I did not quote, and in response to his comment that i didn't quote it.

But hey, you begged for and got some attention from me, so we will call this a "win" for you.
Bada bing

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I posted the post number. 1057.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For the love of Jebus would someone please give this pathetic troll some attention?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List