Buy American

You’re missing the point. The people will not accept poor wages while ever increasing wealth is transferred to the elite. You’d think after the massive transfer of wealth to the top that has occurred since the phony war on terror and Covid scare, all Americans would condemn this.

You’ve chosen to blame the people, when you should blame the 1% and government.
Which is why made in America stuff will never be affordable.

And I'm not blaming anyone I am merely stating how it is.

Yes. The greed of the 1% and the corrupt nature of government is why American products can’t be competitive.

Yes. The greed of the 1% and the corrupt nature of government is why American products can’t be competitive.

Not really but you believe that if it makes you feel better to blame other people for everything.

You really don't see a path where we can build things? I can't agree that we must be a service economy because other countries use slave labor. That seems like all or nothing thinking. Labor is a gigantic cost, but it seems simplistic to say that nothing can be done.

Wasn't referring to them. I'm referring to those that show up for work every day and work until utter exhaustion as most all workers do. I never referred to those you are trying to HOPELESSLY throw out there.
So your Communistic class envy has a problem with the risk takers, investors, and others who start and OWN businesses. Let me make this as clear to an economic illiterate like you. The sole aim of any business is profit! Nothing more, and nothing less. Businesses do well when they make money! How difficult is that for a moron like you to comprehend? Do you and the rest of the far Left Liberal filth really expect businesses to either break even or go into deficit every year? I think you do.

So your Communistic class envy has a problem with the risk takers, investors, and others who start and OWN businesses. Let me make this as clear to an economic illiterate like you. The sole aim of any business is profit! Nothing more, and nothing less. Businesses do well when they make money! How difficult is that for a moron like you to comprehend? Do you and the rest of the far Left Liberal filth really expect businesses to either break even or go into deficit every year? I think you do.
You are equating workers with thieves and burglars. Why? Paycheck to paycheck workers are the one single entity that create all wealth.

I’m blaming government and the elite. You are blaming the people who are powerless. Why?
I'm not blaming anyone.

I'm just saying what it is.

The fact is no rich guy ever stopped anyone from making more money. The government is an annoyance that everyone has to deal with

You really don't see a path where we can build things? I can't agree that we must be a service economy because other countries use slave labor. That seems like all or nothing thinking. Labor is a gigantic cost, but it seems simplistic to say that nothing can be done.
Not the everyday things no. The consumerist mindset we have in this country demands lots of cheap crap people can buy, throw away and buy again.

Maybe we can get back to building durable goods or even advanced tech

Forum List

Back