Buttigieg's ‘cathedral mind'?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Pete Buttigieg Loves God, Beer, and His Electric Mustang.

Sure, the US secretary of transportation has thoughts on building bridges. But infrastructure occupies just a sliver of his voluminous mind.

Even as he discusses railroads and airlines, down to the pointillist data that is his current stock-in-trade, the US secretary of transportation comes off like a Mensa black card holder who might have a secret Go habit or a three-second Rubik’s Cube solution or a knack for supplying, off the top of his head, the day of the week for a random date in 1404, along with a non-condescending history of the Julian and Gregorian calendars.

Are you fricken kidding me? Is this the same clown that can't repair a pothole?

Let's Probe The Beautiful, Voluminous Mind Of Pete Buttigieg

I think Buttigieg is pretty smart.

He parlayed a Fake Homo Identity to a huge fortune.

My guess is that he and Chasten are just buddies working a scam pretending they are taking each other's assholes.

In reality both are normal and their supposed adopted "children" are actually just midget actors in on the deal.

The reality is that before this came down, Buttigieg was a failed, small town mayor who was over his head. Then he was probably drinking at the bar with friends who pointed out he looked like a Homo, and a lightbulb went off in his head.

Sure, the US secretary of transportation has thoughts on building bridges. But infrastructure occupies just a sliver of his voluminous mind.

Even as he discusses railroads and airlines, down to the pointillist data that is his current stock-in-trade, the US secretary of transportation comes off like a Mensa black card holder who might have a secret Go habit or a three-second Rubik’s Cube solution or a knack for supplying, off the top of his head, the day of the week for a random date in 1404, along with a non-condescending history of the Julian and Gregorian calendars.

And just what kind of beer would he enjoy the most? Pedo Bud Light or Feminist Whore Miller Light?

I guess you could say he filled some of the potholes around here. Work on I-40 through Jackson has moved along quite well and traffic is much smoother, better and safer with all the additional lanes, ramps, bridges and getting rid of the cloverleafs people slid off of every winter.

Being smart .. and being qualified are apples and oranges. Buttigieg may have some impressive credentials .. but when everyone knows the Secretary of Transportation's name .. you know they suck.
He's neither smart nor qualified unless he's nursing (or should I say grooming) a baby, which doesn't really take much talent:

OIP.s652vs6Vl2JEJxZ8cIJBegHaD-

Last edited:
I guess you could say he filled some of the potholes around here. Work on I-40 through Jackson has moved along quite well and traffic is much smoother, better and safer with all the additional lanes, ramps, bridges and getting rid of the cloverleafs people slid off of every winter.
Hopefully he fixed some of those racist roads.

I don't know how to tell if a road is racist. You may need to ask someone with a voluminous mind, like Pete.

His mind is like a cathedral. Maybe that's why Pete spends so much time on his knees, in front of his husband.

Forum List

Back