Buttigieg wants you to know he hates religious conservatives! here's a piece on what a douche he is!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what a douche!

Pete Buttigieg wants you to know he hates religious conservatives

an excerpt from the piece:

'Joe Biden is running against President Trump. Kamala Harris is running against Joe Biden. Pete Buttigieg is running against Christian conservatives.

How does he energize the party base when he’ll never be able to outbid Sens. Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, or Elizabeth Warren, of Massachusetts, on economic populism or pandering to labor unions? Through a strategic culture-war offensive.

I say “strategic” because Buttigieg isn’t trying to out-woke or out-identity-politics his rivals. He’s not racing to the most extreme outposts of the sexual revolution — for instance, asserting that only a bigot would refuse to date a transgendered person. Instead, he’s trying to rack up points for scoring the most hits against conservative Christians.

Buttigieg lamented the state of the world today, in which “so-called religious freedom is used to harm people,” as Buttigieg put it. Then he added his punchline, decrying that current law makes “it lawful to harm people so long as you remember to use your religion as an excuse.”

Laughter and applause rained down from the balconies.

Christian conservatives are lying bigots, Buttigieg seems to believe, and they deserve the full punishment of the law."

Mr. Buttigieg just can't accept the Fact that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden instead of Adam and Steve.

So he, and similar minded people, have re-written God's Word and demand everyone genuflect for a new PC gospel.

This isn't a new phenomenon, I've seen it for years on the internet.

Buttigieg isn't satisfied just to take it in the caboose himself, he wants everyone to to bend over to a new gospel. He really is a disciple of Homosexual activist Michael Swift who wrote the Manifesto where the Gay Community laid out its goals to achieve sexual hegemony.

what a douche!

'Joe Biden is running against President Trump. Kamala Harris is running against Joe Biden. Pete Buttigieg is running against Christian conservatives.

How does he energize the party base when he’ll never be able to outbid Sens. Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, or Elizabeth Warren, of Massachusetts, on economic populism or pandering to labor unions? Through a strategic culture-war offensive.

I say “strategic” because Buttigieg isn’t trying to out-woke or out-identity-politics his rivals. He’s not racing to the most extreme outposts of the sexual revolution — for instance, asserting that only a bigot would refuse to date a transgendered person. Instead, he’s trying to rack up points for scoring the most hits against conservative Christians.

Buttigieg lamented the state of the world today, in which “so-called religious freedom is used to harm people,” as Buttigieg put it. Then he added his punchline, decrying that current law makes “it lawful to harm people so long as you remember to use your religion as an excuse.”

Christian conservatives are lying bigots, Buttigieg seems to believe, and they deserve the full punishment of the law."
"religious conservatives" is code word for "hillbillies".

what a douche!

Don't blame him. Look at how hypocritical they've shown themselves to be.

Barry Goldwater, one of the founders of the conservative movement, hated them to. Considered them nutballs who would destroy the GOP if ever allowed in. Turns out he was right.

Barry Goldwater, one of the founders of the conservative movement, hated them to. Considered them nutballs who would destroy the GOP if ever allowed in. Turns out he was right.

Actually, Barry Goldwater was a loser. He would have done better to have reached out to the Christian Community, and he might have been able to vanquish LBJ in 1964

Actually, Barry Goldwater was a loser. He would have done better to have reached out to the Christian Community, and he might have been able to vanquish LBJ in 1964

Thanks for demonstrating my point. Barry was right.

Barry was a pathetic loser.

Not reaching out to Christians was Mistake #1, and Mistake #2 was not fighting back against liberal attacks.

Both mistakes from history that Trump learned from and didn't repeat.

Not reaching out to Christians was Mistake #1, and Mistake #2 was not fighting back against liberal attacks.

Again, thanks for demonstrating my point.

BTW. Just so we are clear. What you are saying is that Goldwater would have been a winner if he had just sold out everything he believed in. That is a perfect example of the standards of the "moral" majority. I realize you are not going to get the irony in that.

BTW. Just so we are clear. What you are saying is that Goldwater would have been a winner if he had just sold out everything he believed in. That is a perfect example of the standards of the "moral" majority. I realize you are not going to get the irony in that.

Goldwater's principles, like lying down and taking the horsewhipping that Liberal LBJ administered to him, would never win.

He might as well have stayed on his ranch in Arizona.

what a douche!

The sad part is, he doesn't realize that he's the bigot. Hypocrites like him preach against hate and bigotry, but when it's aimed at Christians, it's A-OK.

Doesn't bother me much though, because as believers we know who has the last say and who loses in the end.

Goldwater's principles, like lying down and taking the horsewhipping that Liberal LBJ administered to him, would never win.

He might as well have stayed on his ranch in Arizona.

Again, thank you for making my point.

Forum List

Back