Buttigieg seeks to unite church and state

What a flaming hypocrite! A pro-abortion sodomite knows NOTHING of Christianity.

Pete Buttigieg: I’ll Bring Christianity Back To The White House. But He’s Pro-Abortion

Where is abortion mentioned in the Bible?
Where did Jesus say- oh something like- 'don't get abortions'?

Oh right- abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

But its always fun to see Christians claim other Christians are not Christian because those Christians don't believe in something that Jesus never said.

It's inferred through the context of the scripture. Try reading it sometime.

Why do you brainlets always make this asinine argument anyways? Christ never said anything about pedophilia either. Does that mean it should be allowed?

Fuckin morons.
Yeah, and the right to privacy is inferred in the context of the constitution. Try reading that sometime.

What a flaming hypocrite! A pro-abortion sodomite knows NOTHING of Christianity.

Pete Buttigieg: I’ll Bring Christianity Back To The White House. But He’s Pro-Abortion

Where is abortion mentioned in the Bible?
Where did Jesus say- oh something like- 'don't get abortions'?

Oh right- abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

But its always fun to see Christians claim other Christians are not Christian because those Christians don't believe in something that Jesus never said.

It's inferred through the context of the scripture. Try reading it sometime.

Why do you brainlets always make this asinine argument anyways? Christ never said anything about pedophilia either. Does that mean it should be allowed?

Fuckin morons.
Yeah, and the right to privacy is inferred in the context of the constitution. Try reading that sometime.

Your "right to privacy" does not extend to murdering innocents, you degenerate baby-butchering piece of shit.

The United Church of Christ has strongly supported abortion rights since 1971 as a part of their Justice and Witness Ministry.

Some hard to believe some Christians do support abortion

2 Timothy 3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It was prophesied that people would turn away from the truth, that there would be ministers and churches that, instead of teaching the truth, would teach what the audience wanted to hear. Certainly, a church taking the position that it should be legal to murder innocent children in cold blood would be a very clear example.

The United Church of Christ has strongly supported abortion rights since 1971 as a part of their Justice and Witness Ministry.

Some hard to believe some Christians do support abortion

2 Timothy 3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It was prophesied that people would turn away from the truth, that there would be ministers and churches that, instead of teaching the truth, would teach what the audience wanted to hear. Certainly, a church taking the position that it should be legal to murder innocent children in cold blood would be a very clear example.
Yes exactly

Greed makes some people insane and that is what is going on

Only logic tests for voting can stop America’s fall

Condemning his stance on abortion is fair. Not from those who elected a serial adulterer though.

Where in the Bible does it forbid abortion?

Exodus 20:13

It's one of the Ten Commandments.

Fetuses aren't people. In fact, the bible treats the death of a fetus as something only worthy of a fine, if someone else caused it.

Exodus 21:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

Yes exactly

Greed makes some people insane and that is what is going on

Only logic tests for voting can stop America’s fall

I think it's more simple than that.

People who do wrong do not like being told that they are doing wrong.

Naturally, many will seek after churches and ministers, who, instead of telling them the hard truth that they need to hear and accept, will tell them what they want to hear, that there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, and that it is OK to continue doing so.

Condemning his stance on abortion is fair. Not from those who elected a serial adulterer though.

I do not think that there is anyone among us who will claim that Mr. Trump is a good moral example. Much of his own behavior has been reprehensible, at best.

Nevertheless, this does not make him any less right when he calls out something that is wrong, for what it is.

I do not think that there is anyone among us who will claim that Mr. Trump is a good moral example. Much of his own behavior has been reprehensible, at best.

Nevertheless, this does not make him any less right when he calls out something that is wrong, for what it is.

Hypocrites have little standing to condemn others. Now if it's acceptable to elect someone that is a poor moral example, it's OK for others also so the point here is moot.

Fetuses aren't people.

Your response is not surprising.

After all (as much as you like to falsely make this accusation against me and those who share my faith), you are from the side that once claimed that black people were not fully human, and on that basis, subjected them to slavery and other abuses.

It's no surprise that you would defend the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, by denying their humanity. You truly are a being of pure, murderous evil, as you continually repeatedly have demonstrated..

Except there's nothing in the bible about abortion, and lot of cases where the Bible God advocated the murder of not only fetuses but children as well.

Like Abraham, parents should be willing to kill their children for God.
And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and ... offer him there for a burnt offering.... And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. -- Genesis 22:2,10

God killed all the firstborn children in an entire country.
The LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon.... And there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. -- Exodus 12:29-30

Sometimes God kills children for misbehaving.
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. -- 2 Kings 2:23-24

Here's the thing. The bible endorses slavery.. Then we decided that slavery was wrong. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

The Bible calls for the murder of witches, and we were still executing witches up until the 18th century. Then we decided there weren't any real witches. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

Your response is not surprising.

After all (as much as you like to falsely make this accusation against me and those who share my faith), you are from the side that once claimed that black people were not fully human, and on that basis, subjected them to slavery and other abuses.

The Bible called for Slavery. Brigham Young wanted Utah to be a slave state, where black folks, who your Cult claimed were cursed by God with dark skin, and deserved to be slaves.

This has nothing to do with abortion, however...

It's no surprise that you would defend the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, by denying their humanity. You truly are a being of pure, murderous evil, as you continually repeatedly have demonstrated..

You would make a woman give birth to her rapist's baby at the threat of her life and health... I think we know who the real monsters are.

I'm a pragmatist. A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will find a way to not be pregnant, as they have done from ancient times.

Hypocrites have little standing to condemn others. Now if it's acceptable to elect someone that is a poor moral example, it's OK for others also so the point here is moot.

I truly wished, in 2016, that there was a plausible Presidential candidate to support, who was of better moral character than what was offered. As bad as Trump is, the alternative was a woman who has willfully, knowingly been an accessory to multiple instances of violent sexual abuse against women, perpetrated by the subhuman piece of shit to whom she is married, as well as many other acts of horrendous corruption and abuse of power.

Sometimes the devil you do not know (or at least not very well) is preferable to the devil that you do know.

I still wish that we had a President who would set a good moral example, but that just was not going to happen this time around. At least we got a rare example of a political leader who clearly is putting the interests of the nation that he was elected to lead above that of his own greed and desire for power.

And although he is not a good moral example himself, he is, at least, unlike the Democraps, not hostile to morality. He doesn't support the cold-blooded murder of innocent children, a most Democraps do, and he doesn't support forcing immoral and insane sexual perversions on decent society, as most Democraps do.

Yes, he's a flaming hypocrite, and that is a significant fault in him.

But I wonder if that's really as bad as we think it is.

Would you give credence to a drug addict, advising you not to do drugs? I don't know that this principle applies necessarily to Mr. Trump, but I think that sometimes, one who has fallen into bad behavior may actually be in a better position to wish to discourage others from making the same mistakes.

You would make a woman give birth to her rapist's baby at the threat of her life and health... I think we know who the real monsters are.

Surely the true monster is one who would put an innocent child to death, for a crime in which that child had no willing part.

There is no spin you can put on this to hid the simple fact: You remorselessly defend and advocate the cold-blooded murder of innocent children.

I truly wished, in 2016, that there was a plausible Presidential candidate to support, who was of better moral character than what was offered. As bad as Trump is, the alternative was a woman who has willfully, knowingly been an accessory to multiple instances of violent sexual abuse against women, perpetrated by the subhuman piece of shit to whom she is married, as well as many other acts of horrendous corruption and abuse of power.

Sometimes the devil you do not know (or at least not very well) is preferable to the devil that you do know.

I still wish that we had a President who would set a good moral example, but that just was not going to happen this time around. At least we got a rare example of a political leader who clearly is putting the interests of the nation that he was elected to lead above that of his own greed and desire for power.

And although he is not a good moral example himself, he is, at least, unlike the Democraps, not hostile to morality. He doesn't support the cold-blooded murder of innocent children, a most Democraps do, and he doesn't support forcing immoral and insane sexual perversions on decent society, as most Democraps do.

Yes, he's a flaming hypocrite, and that is a significant fault in him.

But I wonder if that's really as bad as we think it is.

Would you give credence to a drug addict, advising you not to do drugs? I don't know that this principle applies necessarily to Mr. Trump, but I think that sometimes, one who has fallen into bad behavior may actually be in a better position to wish to discourage others from making the same mistakes.

Trump supports the killing of thousands of innocent women and children all over the middle east. The taking of innocent life doesn't become OK once born.

Little baby face Buttplug will burn in hell, because butt humping homos are products of evil, and their master is Satan, not Christ. He's no more capable of bringing Christianity anywhere than the devil himself is. Lying little faggot rat turd.

Lev. 18:22
‘You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." (NASB)
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." (ESV, NKJV)
Clearly, the Old Testament condemns homosexuality. What else does it mean when it says "you shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female"? The term "lie with" here refers to sexual intercourse in the phrase "lie with a male as one lies with a female." It is an abomination. The word here is תֹּועֵבָה towʿebah, toʿebah.
117 occurrences; AV translates as "abomination" 113 times, "abominable thing" twice, and "abominable" twice. 1 a disgusting thing, abomination, abominable. 1a in ritual sense (of unclean food, idols, mixed marriages). 1b in ethical sense (of wickedness etc. ).1

Lev. 20:13
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them." (NASB)
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." (ESV)
The word "detestable" is the same Hebrew word found in Lev. 18:22, "abomination."

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, and a "man who lies with a man" | CARM.org

Forum List

Back