Buttigieg seeks to unite church and state

Maybe he's just catering to the Pedophile vote, since they're predators who have had success in infiltrating churches to get at little boys, something every deviant can get behind, both literally and figuratively. Without pedophiles, there would be no 'Gay Rights' movement.

You can't be a pee wee puffer and support murdering babies and claim Christianity

Fcking clown

How about 3x married , grab them by the pssy Trump ?

Anther one that doesn't understand Christianity. Christianity teaches us that all men sin, but it's asking for forgiveness and giving up your sinful ways that counts in the religions. For instance, Trump's stance on abortion that changed. In the meantime, Biden was refused holy communion just like John Kerry, because they both hold the belief of legal abortion.

I did an 8 year stint in catholic school .

Trump has been married 3x and had a child out of wedlock. He’s a known cheat and womanizer . He wouldn’t know the Lord’s Prayer unless it was written on the backside of a whore .

You can't be a pee wee puffer and support murdering babies and claim Christianity

Fcking clown

How about 3x married , grab them by the pssy Trump ?

Anther one that doesn't understand Christianity. Christianity teaches us that all men sin, but it's asking for forgiveness and giving up your sinful ways that counts in the religions. For instance, Trump's stance on abortion that changed. In the meantime, Biden was refused holy communion just like John Kerry, because they both hold the belief of legal abortion.

I did an 8 year stint in catholic school .

Trump has been married 3x and had a child out of wedlock. He’s a known cheat and womanizer . He wouldn’t know the Lord’s Prayer unless it was written on the backside of a whore .

If you went to a Catholic school, it must not of been a very good one if you don't know the basics.

Where in the Bible does it forbid abortion?

And the gay pro life guy is a way better Christian than Donald “I’ve broken like all the commandments “ Trump .

Oh, look, another godless fool pretending to understand biblical theology. The Bible utterly condemns abortion on demand, you mindless, braying jackass! Buttigieg is a rank heretic of infanticide and sexual depravity.

Last edited:
He's trying to capture some of the Christian crowd is all he's doing. While that might work well in the general, without a doubt, he's definitely turning off his Democrat voters in the primary. Bad timing and bad call on his part. True leftists want God entirely removed from society, so that people look to the government as the highest power in the land.

Yep! And the only "Christian" vote he'll pick up will be that of his fellow heretics.

Bootyjudge Buttplug imagines he is running for national pope of the Church of Woke. Sorry but a homosexual does not have any capacity or capability to lead the nation to Christianity. All he has done so far is prove that he deserves to be found hanging on a barbed wire fence.

What a flaming hypocrite! A pro-abortion sodomite knows NOTHING of Christianity.

Pete Buttigieg: I’ll Bring Christianity Back To The White House. But He’s Pro-Abortion

Where is abortion mentioned in the Bible?
Where did Jesus say- oh something like- 'don't get abortions'?

Oh right- abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

But its always fun to see Christians claim other Christians are not Christian because those Christians don't believe in something that Jesus never said.

Actually it is mentioned a couple times , but not as a “thou shall not” .

Of course the good Christians here will mention “thou shall not kill” . But then forget they are pro death penalty .
If an unborn child is a serial killer or mass murderer, by all means, abort them.

What a flaming hypocrite! A pro-abortion sodomite knows NOTHING of Christianity.

Pete Buttigieg: I’ll Bring Christianity Back To The White House. But He’s Pro-Abortion

But its always fun to see Christians claim other Christians are not Christian because those Christians don't believe in something that Jesus never said.

Of course the good Christians here will mention “thou shall not kill” . But then forget they are pro death penalty .

Actually the words say 'You shall not murder", but then anybody who listens to assorted sexual deviants and their fellow Democrats about Xian theology are doomed to a life of 'Stupid" so no need to punish them even further.

The United Church of Christ has strongly supported abortion rights since 1971 as a part of their Justice and Witness Ministry.

Some hard to believe some Christians do support abortion

The catholic church says that its against abortion but

Canon 1398 provides that "a person who procures a successful abortion incurs an automatic excommunication from the Church, which can only be removed when that individual seeks penance and absolution. So they can be forgiven

So who is hypocritical

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

That's from the Old Testament.
In the New Testament it says,,,,,
"But I tell you, don't resist him who is evil;
but whoever strikes you on your right
cheek, turn to him the other also"
. Matthew 5:39
This is just another verse from the Bible that Trump does not obey. We all know Trump loves to punish those who don't agree with him. According to the Bible, only God can carry out revenge.

This is just another verse from the Bible that Trump does not obey. We all know Trump loves to punish those who don't agree with him. According to the Bible, only God can carry out revenge.

We all know you don't have a clue about Christian theology, so why try and fake it? You're just not bright enough, no doubt due to years of dope and self-abuse.

Where in the Bible does it forbid abortion?

And the gay pro life guy is a way better Christian than Donald “I’ve broken like all the commandments “ Trump .

Oh, look, another godless fool pretending to understand biblical theology. The Bible utterly condemns abortion on demand, you mindless, braying jackass! Buttigieg is a rank heretic of infanticide and sexual depravity.
It also mentioned something about adultery too. Something Trump has committed over and over with each of his three trophy wives. The word abortion doesn't even appear in the Bible.

It's inferred through the context of the scripture. Try reading it sometime.

Why do you brainlets always make this asinine argument anyways? Christ never said anything about pedophilia either. Does that mean it should be allowed?

Fuckin morons.

We all know you don't have a clue about Christian theology, so why try and fake it? You're just not bright enough, no doubt due to years of dope and self-abuse.

I grew up in a Baptist home, I have an uncle who's a pastor and cousins that are missionaries. Growing up in a Baptist home required reading the Bible daily, plus five church services a week. Before I was Baptized, I was required to read the entire Bible and attend Bible Study classes.
Now, prove my post wrong.

I grew up in a Baptist home, I have an uncle who's a pastor and cousins that are missionaries. Growing up in a Baptist home required reading the Bible daily, plus five church services a week. Before I was Baptized, I was required to read the entire Bible and attend Bible Study classes.
Now, prove my post wrong.

Just for starters, the verse you're lying about re its context doesn't invalidate the 'eye for an eye' verse, they're not even related; the 'eye for an eye' verse is a judicial principle in law, and Christians can indeed enforce such a judgement, just as they can defend themselves and their neighbors from thieves, murderers, invading armies, etc., so you're full of shit there re implying 'Old Testament stuff' was no longer valid, and your claim 'Only God can carry out revenge' is clearly false, so your claims of 'studying the bible n stuff' is either a lie or you slept through your lessons every day, which of course is just a distinction without a difference.

For seconds, Jesus responded to false charges all throughout his ministry, which makes it very strange for such an 'educated Baptist' like yourself to have missed in all that 'studying n stuff'; the reference in Mathew to being slapped is referring to a common personal physical insult in Jewish culture, and doesn't mean one can't respond verbally, which of course even Trump is allowed to do, the violent assault to be left addressed to law and the courts. Your claim Trump is somehow violating some Christian prohibition or other for responding to fake news and charges is just bullshit on its face, which you would know if you really were the Big Giant Bible Scholar you're pretending to be here.

Meanwhile, the Peanut Gallery can read up on the problems the early Jewish state had with the pagan vendetta law issues and why they had a need for inventing such laws against pursuing such vendettas in the first place, and Christians are just as bound by those principles as any Jewish people are. The state laws created represents one of the major advances over paganism and superstition that Judaism is historically rightly famous for, even if they failed to live up to the ideals often, as all have. The OT is very much valid re Christians and social rules, which is why it's part of the Christian book. As is pointed out by real bible scholars, the Jesus ministry follows the Torah and the rest of the OT, it doesn't make it irrelevant or dismisses it at all, it copies it and follows it to the letter..

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back