'Butcher of Bosnia' Mladic faces final genocide verdict

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
why Moscow imperialism is not in the cage side by side with 'Butcher of Bosnia'? its at least as responsible as 'Butcher of Bosnia' for Serbian war crimes?
"
Former Bosnian Serb military chief Ratko Mladic will on Tuesday hear the decision on his appeal against his genocide conviction, in a Hague tribunal's final verdict on the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.

The ruling will be the closing chapter in the case against the man dubbed the "Butcher of the Balkans", who was sentenced to life imprisonment by a UN war crimes tribunal in 2017."
Moscow´s role in Serbian war crimes

why Moscow imperialism is not in the cage side by side with 'Butcher of Bosnia'? its at least as responsible as 'Butcher of Bosnia' for Serbian war crimes?
"
Former Bosnian Serb military chief Ratko Mladic will on Tuesday hear the decision on his appeal against his genocide conviction, in a Hague tribunal's final verdict on the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.

The ruling will be the closing chapter in the case against the man dubbed the "Butcher of the Balkans", who was sentenced to life imprisonment by a UN war crimes tribunal in 2017."

Yea, how dare those stupid Christians not submit to being ruled by Sunni Muslims of Bosnia.

Maybe you should just let millions of Sunni Muslims into your country, and let them multiply and take over your government. I’m sure you’ll really enjoy it.

"

I like trials. This was one of my favorite. The doctor who examined her said she stunk like shit. Why would you need a doc exam for.lolol

"

Yea, how dare those stupid Christians not submit to being ruled by Sunni Muslims of Bosnia.

Maybe you should just let millions of Sunni Muslims into your country, and let them multiply and take over your government. I’m sure you’ll really enjoy it.

Serbs /Muscovites are not "Christians", they are barbaric semi-muslims

Last edited:
"

I like trials. This was one of my favorite. The doctor who examined her said she stunk like shit. Why would you need a doc exam for.lolol

aff02a69aadbb6f5043e7dfd70be2ace.jpg

"

He'll eat some soup one day packed with whatever the hell he uses to slowly and painfully poison people.

Look at my example. They were old, but they still got shot and humiliated. I would never have let them be shot together. She watches first, then her turn

"

He'll eat some soup one day packed with whatever the hell he uses to slowly and painfully poison people.

Look at my example. They were old, but they still got shot and humiliated. I would never have let them be shot together. She watches first, then her turn

Moscow was (and is) behind Serbian imperialists ,and its responsible for committed by Serbs genocides , watch the D. which i posted

Forum List

Back