But racism no longer exists....

I'm not sure what world people live in who claim there is little racism today, all we would need is an economic disaster and they will come out of the walls. Actually they aren't too far away at any time. Having lived now in a big city and corporate America as long as I have it has lessened but it is still very evident especially among the uneducated. Maybe that is why people online feel it is no more. The piece below makes clear progress is slow coming.

'The Year in Hate Active U.S. Hate Groups Rise to 888 in 2007'

By David Holthouse and Mark Potok

"The latest annual count by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) found that the number of hate groups operating in America rose to 888 last year, up 5% from 844 groups in 2006. That capped an increase of 48% since 2000 — a hike from 602 groups attributable to the exploitation by hate groups of the continuing debate about immigration. And it comes on top of some 300 other anti-immigration groups, about half listed by SPLC as "nativist extremist," formed in the last three years.

At the same time, FBI statistics suggested that there was a 35% rise in hate crimes against Latinos between 2003 and 2006. Experts believe that such crimes are typically carried out by people who think they are attacking immigrants."

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=886

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/hcrvp.pdf

Please. This list of hate groups is stupid and fraudulent.

There is only a handful of actual hate groups out there and the Democrat Party is the largest.

We all know the republican party is hate group haven.

Hillary called you "super predator" and Biden thinks its "storybook" that you can be "clean and articulate"

And you keep supporting them

Hillary spent the early part of her career in the south working to stop racial discriminating against black children in the south. Hillary did not call me anything I was in my 30's at the time and she was talking about youth in general. That includes white kids. Nor did she call blacks in general super predators. Joe Biden spent 8 years being bossed by a black man. But you republicans have spent the better part of the last 38 years telling us how we are moochers, leeches, lazy waiting for handouts from whites and losers who make up racism to blame whites for our failures.

That's why we don't support republicans.

Racism is very much alive in America. Sure, we just had a President who was born in Kenya, but when do we get the first Italian Anerican President?

We have had no president born in Kenya.

Whites gave us slavery

There was slavery in Africa long before the US was even settled by the white man.

Given the fact the discussion was about American political parties, your cmmet makes no sense. But that's expected because you're a dumb ass. You see dumb ass, in Africa slaves ended up as kings. In Ameica a slave stayed a slave and their descendants were slaves.

I'm not sure what world people live in who claim there is little racism today, all we would need is an economic disaster and they will come out of the walls. Actually they aren't too far away at any time. Having lived now in a big city and corporate America as long as I have it has lessened but it is still very evident especially among the uneducated. Maybe that is why people online feel it is no more. The piece below makes clear progress is slow coming.

"The latest annual count by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) found that the number of hate groups operating in America rose to 888 last year, up 5% from 844 groups in 2006. That capped an increase of 48% since 2000 — a hike from 602 groups attributable to the exploitation by hate groups of the continuing debate about immigration. And it comes on top of some 300 other anti-immigration groups, about half listed by SPLC as "nativist extremist," formed in the last three years.

At the same time, FBI statistics suggested that there was a 35% rise in hate crimes against Latinos between 2003 and 2006. Experts believe that such crimes are typically carried out by people who think they are attacking immigrants."

There is only a handful of actual hate groups out there and the Democrat Party is the largest.

No you racist fuck, you don't know that at all. You are stupidly repeating the lies you are told. Kanye West and many others are trying to wake you up.

I'm 57 years old asshole, no one tells me what I am thinking, much less an idiot like Kanye West.

Whites gave us slavery

There was slavery in Africa long before the US was even settled by the white man.

Given the fact the discussion was about American political parties, your cmmet makes no sense. But that's expected because you're a dumb ass. You see dumb ass, in Africa slaves ended up as kings. In Ameica a slave stayed a slave and their descendants were slaves.
African slaves were sold to people who shipped them to the US, so you must be a king. So I bow to your royal fatness.

It's most likely both. The us vs. them mentality is ingrained in us, most likely because we want "us" to survive and not "them." There is also a learned element to it that drives people over the edge of rationality.
These discussions of racial discord go on endlessly as if all participants are indisputably certain the words, racism and racist, mean the same things to each and every one of them, when in fact few of those who make frequent and boldly confident use of these words are able to clearly and correctly define them. So I would like to ask those who make frequent or occasional use of the words, racist and/or racism, to tell us what they believe those controversial words mean.

And, please, no copying from a dictionary.
Racism is the belief that someone is inferior due to ethnic heritage or skin color.
I beleive racism can also be the belief that certain groups of people are bad, mean, malicious, problematic, oppressive (pick your negative word) due to race.

Well when there is a group that has used race to be those things, it is truth.
You are not racist, and you never post anything that is racist!!!:disbelief:

That's what I have said and to this point no one can post one thing I have said that is.

Whites gave us slavery

African slaves were sold to people who shipped them to the US, so you must be a king. So I bow to your royal fatness.

African slaves were purchased by white men then shipped to other white men. You want to talk about Africans but you don't have a slave trade if no one buys the slaves.

Whites gave us slavery

African slaves were purchased by white men then shipped to other white men. You want to talk about Africans but you don't have a slave trade if no one buys the slaves.
They already had a slave trade in Africa way before white folks got involved. If there's not already a slave trade in Africa maybe whites go get their slaves somewhere else.

Maybe racism is the wrong word but I do think we are genetically programmed to associate with and be loyal to our own kind.

I would agree that we are born with the genetics to gravitate toward similar people and things we associate the same as us. But hate is unfornately passed down through nuture.
Cassius Clay, "The Greatest" boxer of all time, affirmed his belief in the natural inclination of all living creatures to instinctively associate with those who are most familiar by saying, "Blackbirds fly with blackbirds and bluebirds fly with bluebirds. . . ," an observation that makes the point quite succinctly and with no room for dispute.

Who is Cassius Clay?

That was Muhammad Ali's birth name before his conversion to Islam. He was referred to by that name after his conversion, by people who tried to insult him and his religion of choice.

Maybe racism is the wrong word but I do think we are genetically programmed to associate with and be loyal to our own kind.

I would agree that we are born with the genetics to gravitate toward similar people and things we associate the same as us. But hate is unfornately passed down through nuture.
Cassius Clay, "The Greatest" boxer of all time, affirmed his belief in the natural inclination of all living creatures to instinctively associate with those who are most familiar by saying, "Blackbirds fly with blackbirds and bluebirds fly with bluebirds. . . ," an observation that makes the point quite succinctly and with no room for dispute.

Who is Cassius Clay?

That was Muhammad Ali's birth name before his conversion to Islam. He was referred to by that name after his conversion, by people who tried to insult him and his religion of choice.

I know that. It is why I asked the white person who used that name the question.

That white person should have asked Ernie Terrell about calling him that name.

Muhammad Ali VS Ernie Terrell - What's My Name ?

Last edited:
Whites gave us slavery

They already had a slave trade in Africa way before white folks got involved. If there's not already a slave trade in Africa maybe whites go get their slaves somewhere else.

Wrong answer junior.

Wrong answer junior.
There were slaves in Africa before the white man came along. Look it up, you fat sack of brown sweaty skin.

Wrong answer junior.
Your denial of black African participation in the slave trade is just one of many examples of your racism.

No you racist fuck, you don't know that at all. You are stupidly repeating the lies you are told. Kanye West and many others are trying to wake you up.

I'm 57 years old asshole, no one tells me what I am thinking, much less an idiot like Kanye West.

57 and you are illiterate. That sucks for you.

Who is Cassius Clay?

I know that. It is why I asked the white person who used that name the question.

I figured that, I should have known thats what you were saying. I remember that match quite well, saw it with my dad at a theatre back in the days of closed circuit television.

The beating that Terrell got, effectively ended his career.

Whites gave us slavery

most whites did not own slaves

Who is Cassius Clay?

I figured that, I should have known thats what you were saying. I remember that match quite well, saw it with my dad at a theatre back in the days of closed circuit television.

The beating that Terrell got, effectively ended his career.

Yes it sure did and that's what he deserved for disrespecting Ali in that way. Especially during those times. I knew the ass whipping was coming when Ali called Terrell a tom. I knew Ali was really angry at that point.. .

Last edited:

Wrong answer junior.
Your denial of black African participation in the slave trade is just one of many examples of your racism.

.No, your disingenuous description of the process is a show of YOUR racism. In addition, your refusal to discuss the 100 years after slavery Africans had nothing do with further exemplifies your racism.

Forum List

Back