But...I thought the world was going to be overpopulated......right? World facing lack of kids....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...the climate hoaxers.....the ones who claim human beings are causing global warming...no, wait, they changed that to "Climate Change," when they kept having snow at their climate meetings....and now, they are changing the name again......

But a big part of that lie is that the planet is overpopulated...

Not so much...

All over the world, countries are confronting population stagnation and a fertility bust, a dizzying reversal unmatched in recorded history that will make first-birthday parties a rarer sight than funerals, and empty homes a common eyesore.

Maternity wards are already shutting down in Italy. Ghost cities are appearing in northeastern China. Universities in South Korea can’t find enough students, and in Germany, hundreds of thousands of properties have been razed, with the land turned into parks.

Like an avalanche, the demographic forces — pushing toward more deaths than births — seem to be expanding and accelerating. Though some countries continue to see their populations grow, especially in Africa, fertility rates are falling nearly everywhere else. Demographers now predict that by the latter half of the century or possibly earlier, the global population will enter a sustained decline for the first time.

Problem is that people in poor countries still multiply like rabbits while people in richer countries are on birth control.

So...the climate hoaxers.....the ones who claim human beings are causing global warming...no, wait, they changed that to "Climate Change," when they kept having snow at their climate meetings....and now, they are changing the name again......

Not so much...

All over the world, countries are confronting population stagnation and a fertility bust, a dizzying reversal unmatched in recorded history that will make first-birthday parties a rarer sight than funerals, and empty homes a common eyesore.

Maternity wards are already shutting down in Italy. Ghost cities are appearing in northeastern China. Universities in South Korea can’t find enough students, and in Germany, hundreds of thousands of properties have been razed, with the land turned into parks.

Like an avalanche, the demographic forces — pushing toward more deaths than births — seem to be expanding and accelerating. Though some countries continue to see their populations grow, especially in Africa, fertility rates are falling nearly everywhere else. Demographers now predict that by the latter half of the century or possibly earlier, the global population will enter a sustained decline for the first time.

First, population growth has nothing to do with climatic changes.
Second, lower birth rates are a function of increasing wealth, and again has nothing to do with climatic changes.
Third, it doesn't matter if climate changes are caused by man or not, the effects will be the same, as will the solutions (most likely).

IMHO, the world is not overpopulated (and probably never will be), like fresh water, the problem is uneven distribution.

Not so much...
Gun deaths in America has become the great equalizer that has caused population growth to stagnate.
The low fertility/birth rate has nothing to do with firearms, bubblehead.

Not so much...
Gun deaths in America has become the great equalizer that has caused population growth to stagnate.
The low fertility/birth rate has nothing to do with firearms, bubblehead.
It does in America and that influences worldwide population. In America couples have become fearful of having children due to the risk of their toddlers being shot dead by an NRA member gone bad.

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,