“But He Pleaded Guilty!!”

Don't be stupid. If they had a nuke the Israeli's would have told us.
I take that as your admission that you are clueless about the Iranian nuclear program, and clueless in general.

No one will be shocked.
Actually you're admitting that Israel is clueless about the Iranian nuclear program.

While I believe that Israel knows what they're doing.

Don't be stupid. If they had a nuke the Israeli's would have told us.
I take that as your admission that you are clueless about the Iranian nuclear program, and clueless in general.

No one will be shocked.
Actually you're admitting that Israel is clueless about the Iranian nuclear program.

'Admitting'?????

I've simply stated the obvious: you're a clueless simpleton who swallows whatever the Democrat Party tells you to.

Don't be stupid. If they [Iran] had a nuke the Israeli's would have told us.

No one will be shocked.

'Admitting'?????

I've simply stated the obvious: you're a clueless simpleton who swallows whatever the Democrat Party tells you to.
Israel is our eyes and ears into what's happening in Iran. And Netanyahu would say that Iran had a nuke, way before Iran actually had one.

Mossad contradicted Netanyahu on Iran nuclear programme
Spy Cables reveal Mossad concluded that Iran was not producing nuclear weapons, after PM sounded alarm at UN in 2012.

Less than a month after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's 2012 warning to the UN General Assembly that Iran was 70 percent of the way to completing its "plans to build a nuclear weapon", Israel's intelligence service believed that Iran was "not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons".

It appears to contradict the picture painted by Netanyahu of Tehran racing towards acquisition of a nuclear bomb.

Writing that Iran had not begun the work needed to build any kind of nuclear weapon, the Mossad cable said the Islamic Republic's scientists are "working to close gaps in areas that appear legitimate such as enrichment reactors".

That view tracks with the 2012 US National Intelligence estimate, which found no evidence that Iran had thus far taken a decision to use its nuclear infrastructure to build a weapon, or that it had revived efforts to research warhead design that the US said had been shelved in 2003

Last edited:
Of course he is guilty.

He knows it ....everybody knows it.

I'm talking about Hussein of course...

1590377550152.png

As your source notes, their are "suspicious” things that may require explanation but it seems only you are judging the document to be forged.
Odd isn't it that original interview 302 document with Flynn led FBI to conclude Flynn had not lied. That 302 is missing but we have a new one prepared by Strzok and Page( both deranged bigots) weeks later wherein Flynn for some unimaginable reason supposedly lied about doing his jobs for the American people ie discouraging the Russians from retaliating against us.

As your source notes, their are "suspicious” things that may require explanation but it seems only you are judging the document to be forged.
Odd isn't it that original interview 302 document with Flynn led FBI to conclude Flynn had not lied. That 302 is missing but we have a new one prepared by Strzok and Page( both deranged bigots) weeks later wherein Flynn for some unimaginable reason supposedly lied about doing his jobs for the American people ie discouraging the Russians from retaliating against us.

“This president has overseen an ODNI that has given the American people a lot of information that I think they’re entitled to see, and one of the things the president has asked for is: Where are the 302s, the summaries of that interview with Michael Flynn?”

302s refer to summaries of federal investigator’s interviews with a citizen. “But in the case of Michael Flynn, those 302s were lost, and in fact, edited afterward by corrupt (FBI officials) Peter Strozk and Lisa Page,” said McEnany. “So, there’s a lot of questions, and this president has encouraged transparency on this issue, and I think it’s a great thing” she added."

I believe you're confused. The FBI never said he didn't lie, only that it didn't seem like he was lying. Being a good liar is not the same as telling the truth.

I believe you're confused. The FBI never said he didn't lie, only that it didn't seem like he was lying. Being a good liar is not the same as telling the truth.

No seems more adept at twisting words, i.e., lying, than you.

You have a future in the Democrat Party.

No seems more adept at twisting words, i.e., lying, than you.

You have a future in the Democrat Party.
Thank you, coming from the master, that is quite an endorsement.

“the agents … discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn’t see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them.”

So far, however, nothing has emerged that remotely clears Flynn; nothing has emerged that would require Sullivan to allow him to withdraw his plea; and nothing has emerged that would justify the Justice Department’s backing off of the case—or prosecuting it aggressively if Flynn were somehow allowed out of the very generous deal Special Counsel Robert Mueller cut him.

Actually what has emerged is that he was framed and arrested , with falsified evidence, for Russian collusion when all he really did was make peace with Russia. Only vicious, deranged, mad dog liberals would criminally subvert our justice system to fashion that into a crime.
Are you saying that he can commit a crime (lying to the FBI) and not be held to account for it? I think letting an admitted perjurer off because he works for a rich or powerful person would subvert our justice system, but that is just me. Somehow Trump has taken the party of law and order and subverted it completely.

Forum List

Back