"But..but...but...I voted Democrat..." I Can't Tell the Difference Between Democratic Party and CPUSA.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Last words of a suburban white liberal before being killed by BLM and Antifa terrorist as they rampage through the neighborhood. This is the future if Democrats/CPUSA have their way. I can't tell the difference in the rhetoric. Following links could easily come from AOC , CNN, MSNBC, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Lizzie Warren or the rest of the radical leftist in our government and media. When all these appeasement white liberals reap what they sow, their last tearful utterances will be begging for their cowardly lives.
And this CPUSA statement... sounds like Democrats to me:

Last word of a suburban white liberal before being killed by BLM and Antifa terrorist as they rampage through the neighborhood.

Have you seen a doctor about your really stupid and violent paranoid fantasies? You really should. The way you think and act isn't normal.

My suggestion? Just turn off FOX News. Take a break from the propaganda that has you constantly crapping yourself.

Last word of a suburban white liberal before being killed by BLM and Antifa terrorist as they rampage through the neighborhood.

Have you seen a doctor about your really stupid and violent paranoid fantasies? You really should. The way you think and act isn't normal.

My suggestion? Just turn off FOX News Take a break from the propaganda that has you constantly crapping yourself.

You of all people should not be calling anyone stupid.

Seattle has closed all of its jails and released all prisoners. The Seattle politicians are under the mistaken belief that these prisoners will become revolutionaries in the struggle to abolish the United States. No. They are criminals. They will continue to commit crimes.

My suggestion? Just turn off FOX News Take a break from the propaganda that has you constantly crapping yourself.
Appears someone fears the future. Newsflash cat woman, BLM and Antifa are violent domestic terrorist groups who hate white suburbanites. In fact BLM hates white people outright. Your day will come. Remember by post. I'm like Sgt. Joe Friday..."just the facts."

Seattle has closed all of its jails and released all prisoners. The Seattle politicians are under the mistaken belief that these prisoners will become revolutionaries in the struggle to abolish the United States. No. They are criminals. They will continue to commit crimes.
White suburbanites are targets for these criminals. We have already seen them storm a gated community in St. Louis. Rape and murder coming soon to a white liberal suburb near you.

The democrat party has been pulled to the left by their far left wing...they are all communists now.....if you love freedom and the gift of success and prosperity that America offers...you must not vote for Joe Biden....a vote for Joe is a vote for communism and globalism and the removal of our sovereignty.....

Appears someone fears the future. Newsflash cat woman, BLM and Antifa are violent domestic terrorist groups who hate white suburbanites.

It appears they've surgically removed your spine, among other things. You're just a quivering boneless thing now, which is how your masters want you to be.
I'm a former United States Marine combat infantryman. I fear nothing nor any individual or group. Just trying to give white Democrats a public service message.

My suggestion? Just turn off FOX News. Take a break from the propaganda that has you constantly crapping yourself.
There’s tons of violence that can be confirmed by my family and friends in the US that only Fox is reporting.

There’s tons of violence that can be confirmed by my family and friends in the US that only Fox is reporting.
Light in the darkness of leftist propaganda machine.

The democrat party has been pulled to the left by their far left wing...they are all communists now.....if you love freedom and the gift of success and prosperity that America offers...you must not vote for Joe Biden....a vote for Joe is a vote for communism and globalism and the removal of our sovereignty.....
For over two centuries, this nation has publicly prided itself on being a nation that has always had a peaceful transition of power in the presidency.
If the choice in the upcoming "transition of power" is one of pro-Constitution and its freedoms, versus Communism, I believe that a peaceful transition of power to Communism is unacceptable.

Last words of a suburban white liberal before being killed by BLM and Antifa terrorist as they rampage through the neighborhood. This is the future if Democrats/CPUSA have their way. I can't tell the difference in the rhetoric. Following links could easily come from AOC , CNN, MSNBC, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Lizzie Warren or the rest of the radical leftist in our government and media. When all these appeasement white liberals reap what they sow, their last tearful utterances will be begging for their cowardly lives.

Really??????

Is that all you've got left?????

Really?????

You provide noting, other than your own opinion. Which means you have nothing.

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

I AM A VETERAN OF THE VIET NAM WAR....45 IS DRAFT DODGING COWARD.

I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY....45 CONSIDERED NOT CATCHING THE CLAP IN 1980'S NEW YORK, "MY VIET NAM".

The Five Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Orange Faced Coward 45 sucks up to a former Colonel in the komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti. You have zero problem with the Orange Gibbon Sucking Up Vladimir Putin...a former Colonel in the Committee For State Security of the former U.S.S.R. You fucking love a fucking Communist you asshole!!!!!

You fucking had no fucking when that Draft Dodging Fuck Wad 45 sided with Putin over 17-U.S. Intelligence Agencies agreed Russia had interfered in the 2016 Election....you fucking loved it when 45 did that.

The only people who support and defend a Communist are people like you asshole.

A Big Fat Flying FUCK YOU!!!

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY....45 CONSIDERED NOT CATCHING THE CLAP IN 1980'S NEW YORK, "MY VIET NAM".

The Five Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Orange Faced Coward 45 sucks up to a former Colonel in the komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti. You have zero problem with the Orange Gibbon Sucking Up Vladimir Putin...a former Colonel in the Committee For State Security of the former U.S.S.R. You fucking love a fucking Communist you asshole!!!!!

You fucking had no fucking when that Draft Dodging Fuck Wad 45 sided with Putin over 17-U.S. Intelligence Agencies agreed Russia had interfered in the 2016 Election....you fucking loved it when 45 did that.

Honestly, I have met many veterans who are really honorable and many who are assholes.
Your opinion is simply that...an opinion.

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

So how many years after Vietnam did it take you to turn on your nation like John Kerry did?

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

Trump and Putin have no connection. Putin/Russia and Xi/China do support leftist groups in this country. Including the CPUSA/Democrats.

White suburbanites are targets for these criminals. We have already seen them storm a gated community in St. Louis. Rape and murder coming soon to a white liberal suburb near you.

And we've seen what happens if you try to protect yourself and your family.

And we've seen what happens if you try to protect yourself and your family.
Yes. Leftist DA's will come after you...if you're white that is.

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

Really? And you rant against Biden, too??

Forum List

Back