BUSTED: Bangladesh prime minister says Clinton personally pressured her to help foundation donor

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

The Office of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina confirmed to Circa that Mrs. Clinton called her office in March 2011 to demand that Dr. Muhammed Yunus, a 2006 Nobel Peace prize winner, be restored to his role as chairman of the country’s most famous microcredit bank, Grameen Bank. The bank’s nonprofit Grameen America, which Yunus chairs, has given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Global Initiative. Grameen Research, which is chaired by Yunus, has donated between $25,000 and $50,000, according to the Clinton Foundation website."

YES, the part highlighted in RED DOES mean Hillary BROKE THE LAW...

...WORST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY...

..and THIS corrupt,, law-breaking criminal is who snowflakes are so loyal to and who has them so butt-hurt and 'triggered' that they are willing to not only defend her but commit 'Felony Espionage' for and split the country up over...

:rolleyes:

Clinton pressured Bangladesh prime minister personally to help foundation donor

They should immediately open a new investigation into Sec. Clinton. Make her testify for another 12 hours straight. She'll crack this time, I just know it!

Dust off that Cell again too.

Clinton must really frighten the Ruskies.

They should immediately open a new investigation into Sec. Clinton. Make her testify for another 12 hours straight. She'll crack this time, I just know it!

Hardly... the Clintons have been in bed with the Ruskies for decades.

I cannot believe how many internal investigations are in limbo now. With the firing of Comey and possibly more to come, the agencies need a leader who is wise and doesn't talk about these investigations.

As for the Clinton investigation and the Pay to Play aspects, that ship has probably already sailed. However Trump needs pro Trump headlines to deflect his own problems and that just may serve a purpose.

What a mess.

Hardly... the Clintons have been in bed with the Ruskies for decades.
They have been in bed with anyone with a checkbook,

nope wont work ... deflecting to Clinton rhetoric is totally irrelevant to Trumps major fuck ups..

:eusa_naughty:

Who needs to talk to her? The Prime Minister levied the accusation against her. It is proven Hillary made the call and violated Ethics Laws. There is no need to talk to her. She broke the law. Proven. Just indict her already.

nope wont work ... deflecting to Clinton rhetoric is totally irrelevant to Trumps major fuck ups..
You mean the imaginary 'F-Ups' for which there is no evidence...

Who needs to talk to her? The Prime Minister levied the accusation against her. It is proven Hillary made the call and violated Ethics Laws. There is no need to talk to her. She broke the law. Proven. Just indict her already.
She should have been indicted last year when the iron was hot.

It's never too late to jail a career criminal...
If a grand jury was impaneled and an indictment issued, can you imagine who would be on the jury trial? It would take forever to get a pro Democrat or pro Republican group to hear and evaluate the evidence.
Still no reason to disregard JUSTICE, violations of the law and just brush it away. Americans are getting tired of the self-appointed 'elites / rulers' always protecting each other from breaking the laws we would already be in jail for breaking.

I cannot believe how many internal investigations are in limbo now. With the firing of Comey and possibly more to come, the agencies need a leader who is wise and doesn't talk about these investigations.

As for the Clinton investigation and the Pay to Play aspects, that ship has probably already sailed. However Trump needs pro Trump headlines to deflect his own problems and that just may serve a purpose.

What a mess.
Makes you wonder eh? You know how many politicians on both sides are scared shitless that Trump would direct the DOJ (FBI etc) to investigate them.

Drain the swamp, remember?

One of his big promises. You know how many of them are the scum in the swamp? Lindsay and McCain for example.

Now, with all of these issues being pushed by their pets in the media, their goal is tie up the government and the justice system.

Now, no matter what Trump calls for, the pets will make it look like he is covering something up.

All of it becomes so convoluted that no one knows where to look. All of this is strategy and attempts by the scumbags that make up that swamp to protect their interests. Which, is not the interest of the American citizen. I will put it that way.

You thought he was going to be able to drain the swamp when those scumbags control the media along with others that have profound influence on our collective psyche?

Remember the pets when they reacted to this?

Now look at how that same media is. It has been 6 months and they still nor will they ever accept the election results.

They can't.

Do you have any idea how controlled we have been?

If a grand jury was impaneled and an indictment issued, can you imagine who would be on the jury trial? It would take forever to get a pro Democrat or pro Republican group to hear and evaluate the evidence.
Still no reason to disregard JUSTICE, violations of the law and just brush it away. Americans are getting tired of the self-appointed 'elites / rulers' always protecting each other from breaking the laws we would already be in jail for breaking.
I agree, but the attorneys would do their best to stack the deck for their interests.

I agree, but the attorneys would do their best to stack the deck for their interests.
Of course they would....but they could not erase the fact that Ex[FBI Director testified HILLARY CLINTON BROKE THE LAW.

Yup.
But Comey is gone now. Expect indictments. Maybe not this year, but this term.

What a mess.
Makes you wonder eh? You know how many politicians on both sides are scared shitless that Trump would direct the DOJ (FBI etc) to investigate them.

Drain the swamp, remember?

One of his big promises. You know how many of them are the scum in the swamp? Lindsay and McCain for example.

Now, with all of these issues being pushed by their pets in the media, their goal is tie up the government and the justice system.

Now, no matter what Trump calls for, the pets will make it look like he is covering something up.

All of it becomes so convoluted that no one knows where to look. All of this is strategy and attempts by the scumbags that make up that swamp to protect their interests. Which, is not the interest of the American citizen. I will put it that way.

You thought he was going to be able to drain the swamp when those scumbags control the media along with others that have profound influence on our collective psyche?

Remember the pets when they reacted to this?

Now look at how that same media is. It has been 6 months and they still nor will they ever accept the election results.

They can't.

Do you have any idea how controlled we have been?

Throughout the election cylcle and short Trump administration along with the former Director of the FBI, we are quickly losing any prestige and respect we have had in the past for our leaders.

Your are definitely right about the media and these leaders are using them for their own personal agenda. We have to fight for real news so we can make our own personal decisions.

Trump's promises were positive and he tried to make them the first acts of his administration. He shoots himself in the foot with those damn tweets and lack of knowledge of the process of governing. The infantile ire of the left is palatable and is dangerous as Trumps Tweets. Both parties need to regain any integrity that we're able to muster up at the time.

Of course they would....but they could not erase the fact that Ex[FBI Director testified HILLARY CLINTON BROKE THE LAW.
Oh, I won't forget...rhar will stick with me forever. That is when he should have been fired.

Forum List

Back