Business fleeing California

“Business fleeing California”

lol

Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

When losing the debate concerning the Texas anti-choice law, make a failed attempt to deflect.

“Business fleeing California”

lol

Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

When losing the debate concerning the Texas anti-choice law, make a failed attempt to deflect.
How so? What was not factual about my OP? Would it matter if they fled to Florida? They are leaving Cali and you cannot dispute that so you deflect

I had hopes that Trump could do something good because of his business background but he was quickly exposed as a mouthpiece and propagandist like the rest of them. He talks while others do. Thats how his businesses run and he surrounded himself by a team of dirty imbeciles while in the White House so all we got was the hot air.

No, I'm talking about somebody that actually knows business and how to do things.
Why is everything Trump with you? Stay on topic

How would you validate your bet? Shareholders don’t care about any of that nonsense just EPS. So you find this normal that these high caliber companies and employers are leaving?

My point is that some of them have had these plans in the works, but are reconsidering given the COVID situation and these dumb new laws.

Abbott is playing to the Trumpiest of the Trumpsters. Not popular behavior to anyone with 1/4 of a brain.

My point is that some of them have had these plans in the works, but are reconsidering given the COVID situation and these dumb new laws.

Abbott is playing to the Trumpiest of the Trumpsters. Not popular behavior to anyone with 1/4 of a brain.
Link that Tesla, Schwab and HP are reconsidering. I did not see any of that anywhere. It’s not about where they are going it’s about the fact that they are leaving.

These aren’t just some unknown businesses. How about Tesla? Anyone heard of them? Building a $1.1bn factory in Austin TX. Musk the third richest man in the world moved to TX from Cali himself.

Ever hear of Charles Schwab? Likewise moving to Texas. They cite unreasonable tax climate. That sucks, eh?

Guess who else is moving to Austin, TX. Oracle. Wow, that’s a well known name. The founder and billionaire Larry Ellison has also left California

Hewlett-Packard or HP…leaving Cali for Houston, TX. Oh oh….stating that TX offers the best business climate in the nation.

Meanwhile VP Harris is campaigning for the governor due to the potential recall. You cannot make this stuff up.

This exodus has led California to lose $24.6bn in AGI. Maybe it’s time to turn California red and see how that goes?

Lol, that whole west coast is in for a hurten soon . No freaking water out there. Those people are moving east soon. Guess what is going to happen to prices round here when that happens.Changes are a coming. Does not end at the coast. Buy the shit out of land east of the Mississippi if ya got any brains.

Trump has zero to do with Tesla and Oracle leaving Cali. Yes or no?
True. I said that both newsome and elder sucked and were propagandists and we should have a business man who knows how to run a business take over. Somebody else brought up Trump and asked me if that was the type of person I was talking about. I answered that question. Did you not read the conversation? Go after the person that brought up Trump if you don’t want him talked about

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but today I heard that 75% of all the nations homeless are residing in CA.....incredible...last time I was there people are living in parks under bridges and freeways...and not just in LA SF and SD....all up and down the state especially near the coast....if you leave your bike out it will be gone in 60 seconds locked up or not.....you must always double lock your doors...night or day...you can get a pizza faster than a cop or an ambulance....

So I left.....

I was just out there, there are having an extensive labor shortage, they can't get people to work. Wineries and businesses are rotating days to be closed. Our Hostess at Nickel & Nickel was exhausted. She had just come back after having 1 day off in 10.

These aren’t just some unknown businesses. How about Tesla? Anyone heard of them? Building a $1.1bn factory in Austin TX. Musk the third richest man in the world moved to TX from Cali himself.

Ever hear of Charles Schwab? Likewise moving to Texas. They cite unreasonable tax climate. That sucks, eh?

Guess who else is moving to Austin, TX. Oracle. Wow, that’s a well known name. The founder and billionaire Larry Ellison has also left California

Hewlett-Packard or HP…leaving Cali for Houston, TX. Oh oh….stating that TX offers the best business climate in the nation.

Meanwhile VP Harris is campaigning for the governor due to the potential recall. You cannot make this stuff up.

This exodus has led California to lose $24.6bn in AGI. Maybe it’s time to turn California red and see how that goes?

Just had the discussion about the all-out California exodus. People are tired of liberal bullshit, and others are tired of the BS many bring elsewhere because they're dumbasses, rude, disrespectful, self-absorbed, needy & pompous dicks.

Oh my... They are FLEEING huh? Sounds super dangerous. I hope they find safety in the Lone Star state... Its pretty toasty right now so make sure they have AC!
I would vote for people who would push the building of the proposed Costa Rican Canal to bypass the Western State ports and build up the Southern State ports New highways and infrastructure and massive development will come from that.

True. I said that both newsome and elder sucked and were propagandists and we should have a business man who knows how to run a business take over. Somebody else brought up Trump and asked me if that was the type of person I was talking about. I answered that question. Did you not read the conversation? Go after the person that brought up Trump if you don’t want him talked about
Trump was excellent when it came to actual action items. You dislike his rhetoric. I get. If Newsom is recalled then Elder is likely your new governor. You should listen to his one on one with Ben Shapiro. You may be surprised

Forum List

Back