Bush's fall from grace

Yes, until Hussain Obama changed that .

Naw, man, Trump changed that by being manifestly unfit for the job.

The real problem is, Trump was a Mad Emperor, and we all tried to play along.
No man , hussain Obama couldn't stay out of the way after his terms were over. No doubt for fear of being caught spying on all Americans that are not ignorant fools such as yourself. Fuck off

I'm still grateful we dodged the 3rd Bush, thank God for Trump. GW was a moron, he allowed the Dems to abuse him like a door mat.
Bush was re-elected. Trump went down in flames. He was a loser.
Theft is not a loss.
Like everything Trump ever touched his presidency turned to shit and he lost. Suck it.
He didn't lose, your side cheated. Suck it up, buttercup.
I don’t have to suck it up. My candidate is in the Oval Office and yours is doing standup for weddings in a country club full of old people.

Bush has been silent on all of the anti-democracy crimes and illegal abuses of power that Barry Obama committed against our country.
Obama illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ as his political weapons against Trump, and Bush has never condemned it.
Bush has never condemned the incredible violence of the Democrat Party's hate groups such as BLM and Antifa and others.
Bush never condemned the many assassinations of LEOs committed by the Progressive Bigots, including the murders of 5 Dallas policemen, and policeman murders in NYC and LA.
Bush never said a word about the 2017 Trump inauguration riots in DC when 200 LEOs were injured and the St. John’s Episcopal church was burned.
Bush has never condemned Biden's numerus incredibly racist comments, or his far left extremist agenda.
When Bush was president the Left Wing Hate Machine(Press and Hollywood) called him a racist, dumb and a war criminal, but somehow he must think that the Left will love him if he attacks Trump and mainstream American Voters......and they won't
What do you think is going on with Bush?
He obviously got smarter and wised up.

I'm still grateful we dodged the 3rd Bush, thank God for Trump. GW was a moron, he allowed the Dems to abuse him like a door mat.
Theft is not a loss.
Like everything Trump ever touched his presidency turned to shit and he lost. Suck it.
I don’t have to suck it up. My candidate is in the Oval Office and yours is doing standup for weddings in a country club full of old people.
Not for long.

Gospel according to the far left. LOL

Far left?

So let's review.... You guys have now officially denounced Bush.'
You've denounced McCain
you've denounced Romney. In short, you guys have denounced three of the last four guys you've run for president.

Are you seriously going to argue to me that these guys aren't the champions of your ideology, or that you haven't become a cult of personality?
Bush i thought he was a good president, regardless you guys destroyed him. I don't agree with him now. Mc Cain I didn't like, but turned my head anyway. My fault. Romney fooled me into thinking he was a conservative, my fault too. But he is an asshole. Now you're the true hypocrite because you hated these men, until they saw it your way. Also you loons loved Trump when he was a democrat, so fuck off hypocrite.
Bush was the most evil and corrupt president of all time until Obama came along and expanded everything he started.:auiqs.jpg:Going all the way backstarting with Reagan,every president that has got in has been worse than the previous one.Trump broke that contiunuity though but its starting up again though under Biden.the reason every president is always more corrupt than the previous one is not because they are more corrupt than theor predesser,but because the elite up the ante more so when the newer president gets in. Trump did not play their game though so he only served one term,good presidents never serve more than one term anymore these days.the evil ones like Bush and Obama,they do their bidding so they get rewarded a second term. Only reason Bush sr did not was he did not want to be president anymore at the time.He stayed behind the scenes and ran the country with clinton being his lackey.

Theft is not a loss.
Not for long.
Only way my statement doesn’t hold up for 4 years is if Trump dies and can’t do standup.

No Dems rigged and cheated, Biden is illegitimate to infinity.
Be that as it may... scoreboard bitch.
Ginsburg bitch OH SNAP!
RzFtw0p.jpg

Theft is not a loss.
Not for long.
Only way my statement doesn’t hold up for 4 years is if Trump dies and can’t do standup.
If he runs in 2024, he will win.

No Dems rigged and cheated, Biden is illegitimate to infinity.
Be that as it may... scoreboard bitch.
Ginsburg bitch OH SNAP!
RzFtw0p.jpg

Who's that a KKK leader?

The Bush's hate Donald Trump more than they love America...they are super rich they don't care what happens to our nation...they just want to be on the bullies side so they don't get bullied...cowards every one of them....

Trump claimed he is a billionaire and only stupid people pay taxes.

Theft is not a loss.
Not for long.
If he runs in 2024, he will win.

Trump can't run. He's already over 300 pounds.

Bush has been silent on all of the anti-democracy crimes and illegal abuses of power that Barry Obama committed against our country.
Obama illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ as his political weapons against Trump, and Bush has never condemned it.
Bush has never condemned the incredible violence of the Democrat Party's hate groups such as BLM and Antifa and others.
Bush never condemned the many assassinations of LEOs committed by the Progressive Bigots, including the murders of 5 Dallas policemen, and policeman murders in NYC and LA.
Bush never said a word about the 2017 Trump inauguration riots in DC when 200 LEOs were injured and the St. John’s Episcopal church was burned.
Bush has never condemned Biden's numerus incredibly racist comments, or his far left extremist agenda.
When Bush was president the Left Wing Hate Machine(Press and Hollywood) called him a racist, dumb and a war criminal, but somehow he must think that the Left will love him if he attacks Trump and mainstream American Voters......and they won't
What do you think is going on with Bush?
He and his family never got over the way Trump humiliated his brother Jeb in 2016.

Here's the thing. None of the ex-presidents respect or like Trump. He'll never be a member of their club.
Thats not news

I’ve been saying the same thing for 4 years

Trump was the first president since jackson who did not come from the inside washington insiders club

And they hate him for beating them at their own game

No shit. He is the outsider.

He should have remained one. He had no business being president to start with. He was manifestly unfit and the people rejected him.

Thats not news

Trump was the first president since jackson who did not come from the inside washington insiders club

Uh, guy, it's not a game.

500,000 dead, 65 million jobs lost, riots in the street, because Trump was manifestly unfit to be president. Because when the people who knew what they were doing told him what needed to be done, he didn't listen.

No shit. He is the outsider.

He should have remained one. He had no business being president to start with. He was manifestly unfit and the people rejected him.

Thats not news

Uh, guy, it's not a game.

500,000 dead, 65 million jobs lost, riots in the street, because Trump was manifestly unfit to be president. Because when the people who knew what they were doing told him what needed to be done, he didn't listen.
Ridiculous you are .

Forum List

Back