Bush shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses

Floridian: Standing his ground

So what ya got to say Bush? I mean its not like he is a threat to Trump but I enjoying kicking a Bush in the ass every once in a while....2 of the most moronic presidents we have ever had....Only Obama and Lincoln beat them,

:2up:

If Jeb has bad showing in New Hampshire, will he withdraw from campaign?
I don't think so. He thinks he is ENTITLED to the WH...his father and brother made it to the WH so he thinks its his turn. I think once he gets his ass kicked in Florida which is his home turf he will drop out...he will do 2 things. Stay in until its QUITE OBVIOUS he won't be the nominee and get out so another RINO can take on Trump.

think that the jebito might be waiting for some sort of technicality or weasel rule or trick to get him in the running .

321f516523878116499b927326f0704c.jpg

So what ya got to say Bush? I mean its not like he is a threat to Trump but I enjoying kicking a Bush in the ass every once in a while....2 of the most moronic presidents we have ever had....Only Obama and Lincoln beat them,

I don't think so. He thinks he is ENTITLED to the WH...his father and brother made it to the WH so he thinks its his turn. I think once he gets his ass kicked in Florida which is his home turf he will drop out...he will do 2 things. Stay in until its QUITE OBVIOUS he won't be the nominee and get out so another RINO can take on Trump.

It's going to get very embarrassing for Jeb.

It's going to get very embarrassing for Jeb.
-------------------- hope so , me , I mostly want to embarrass and STOP the 'bush' family from top to the bottom .

Yes that Damn Lincoln stopping the war 6 months too early,,,,causing all the problems we have now,,,and gwb can't hold obamas jock strap gwb one of the dumbest of presidents

Yes that Damn Lincoln stopping the war 6 months too early,,,,causing all the problems we have now,,,and gwb can't hold obamas jock strap gwb one of the dumbest of presidents
Glad you think your opinion matters,that's not what this thread is about but continue please.

Forum List

Back