Bush Declines Obama's Invitation to Ground Zero

I didn't bother reading the previous 500-something posts, so at the risk of being repetitious: I think Bush understands more than any other what it's like to have former presidents sharing the limelight. And after Bill Clinton stole the show from Obama during a press conference, I think Bush thought the last thing he needs to do is become a thorn in Obama's side. I think Bush did exactly the right thing. And I think Obama also did the right thing to make the offer.

This was handled very well by both men.

I didn't bother reading the previous 500-something posts, so at the risk of being repetitious: I think Bush understands more than any other what it's like to have former presidents sharing the limelight. And after Bill Clinton stole the show from Obama during a press conference, I think Bush thought the last thing he needs to do is become a thorn in Obama's side. I think Bush did exactly the right thing. And I think Obama also did the right thing to make the offer.

This was handled very well by both men.

Actually Obamush had other things to do that day he left it in the hands of clinton.

I think it's a funny .gif. I don't think ANYONE would believe it's true that he kicked down the door when he left the room. Because we all know that if he had, then FOXNEWS would have accused him of being an anti-wood Communist who hates trees.

I think it's funny that you felt the need to take time to investigate it, though.
lol.gif

Idiot why do you think there wa a need to make a video showing exactly what Obamush was doing there were some that actually believed he kicked a door.

I think he did it because he thought it would confuse stupid teabaggers such as yourself.

Good to see it worked! :eusa_whistle:

I think it's a funny .gif. I don't think ANYONE would believe it's true that he kicked down the door when he left the room. Because we all know that if he had, then FOXNEWS would have accused him of being an anti-wood Communist who hates trees.

I think it's funny that you felt the need to take time to investigate it, though.
lol.gif

Idiot why do you think there wa a need to make a video showing exactly what Obamush was doing there were some that actually believed he kicked a door.
Who thought there was a need, Big Rebecca?

lol.gif

Little cyndi why else would someone show the truth behind the fake video. If people had not thought your fake image was true.

Little cyndi why else would someone show the truth behind the fake video. If people had not thought your fake image was true.

Hey stupid......it's called comedic liscence.

Or........did your redneck backwoods education leave that one out Little Rebecca?

Or........did your redneck backwoods education leave that one out Little Rebecca?

No it's not seabitch I have used that video of obamush kicking in the door to show how much of a man child brat he is. You do remember when he was having problems with his fellow democrats and healthcare?

Last edited:
Can't blame Bush at all. I'm pretty picky about who I hang around with too.

Obama got Bin Laden. Bush not only let Bin Laden go, he said Bin Laden didn't even concern him. Not sure I would want to stand up in front of thousands of people I let down either.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAs_yM2r78]YouTube - Bush Deserves No Credit For Osama Bin Laden Death[/ame]​

No it's not seabitch I have used that video of obamush kicking in the door to show how much of a man child brat he is. You do remember when he was having problems with his fellow democrats and healthcare?

Really? YOU used it? I thought you were bitching about the sig line of someone else.

Bigtime Fail Little Rebecca.

Really? YOU used it? I thought you were bitching about the sig line of someone else.

Stupid do you know what the fuck you are talking about? Yes I was talking about an image in someone's signature line and yes it's a false claim that he kicked in a door. So seabitch fuck off.

Last edited:

Stupid do you know what the fuck you are talking about? Yes I was talking about an image in someone's signature line and yes it's a false claim that he kicked in a door. So seabitch fuck off.

Tell ya what you cock gobbling goo gulping sperm drunk colon jouster........

Like I said, the sig line was COMEDY ya dumb sonofabitch. But, then again, your brains are about the consistency of cottage cheese, so you obviously believe everything on the internet.

Even after you knew it was photoshopped.

You're one stupid fucker.

Like I said, the sig line was COMEDY ya dumb sonofabitch. But, then again, your brains are about the consistency of cottage cheese, so you obviously believe everything on the internet.

He says he used it himself - that makes him dishonest . . . in his own eyes.

Bush knew his failed administration didn't have anything to do with getting Bin Laden. Does anyone think for a minute that glory hound would pass up a chance to say, "See America, I'm not a total fuck up, I got one thing right!"

seabitch I never joined the gavy, you did, how many seamen did you take in? Stupid idiot after it was revealed a photoshop people stopped using it. with exception of little cydin.

Last edited:

Bush knew his failed administration didn't have anything to do with getting Bin Laden. Does anyone think for a minute that glory hound would pass up a chance to say, "See America, I'm not a total fuck up, I got one thing right!"

Clinton also declined stupid.

Can't blame Bush at all. I'm pretty picky about who I hang around with too.

Obama got Bin Laden. Bush not only let Bin Laden go, he said Bin Laden didn't even concern him. Not sure I would want to stand up in front of thousands of people I let down either.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAs_yM2r78]YouTube - Bush Deserves No Credit For Osama Bin Laden Death[/ame]​

I just don't understand how Republicans can watch this and then say Bush deserves the credit. What kind of people make up that political party. No class, no shame, no ethics.

Clinton also declined stupid.

9/11 happened on Clinton's watch?

So that was why Bush "failed"?

He says he used it himself - that makes him dishonest . . . in his own eyes.

I used it until it was revealed a photoshop, I see you're still using it even though you know that it's a photoshop. Representing Obamush doing something he's not doing is dishonest.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAs_yM2r78"]YouTube - Bush Deserves No Credit For Osama Bin Laden Death[/ame]​

I just don't understand how Republicans can watch this and then say Bush deserves the credit. What kind of people make up that political party. No class, no shame, no ethics.

Bush supporters are simply desperate to find a way to somehow hitch his wagon to Obama's success. It isn't working now, and it won't work when the history books are written.

Forum List

Back