Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute

Evangelist Americans really don't have Israel's best interests at heart.
When you say "Evangelist", are you referring to the "holiness" movement? I hope that the Jewish people understand, that not every Christian "speaks in tongues", dances, and waves banners, during worship. Not every Christian is of the Evangelical movement, and are NOT extremely right-winged.

The John Hagee Ministries seem to be "on board" with Israel; but I would approach Hagee with caution.

Nobody seemed "infuriated" when Berry Hussein shook hands with the other Castro who still has American citizens behind bars and nobody seemed concerned when the secretary of state spent time kissing the asses of Iran leaders to get a phony treaty while an American is still being held in prison. The only person besides the liberal L.A. Rabbi who seems concerned about a speech by George Bush is the short haired masculine looking news babe who never had anything nice to say about a republican.

Were you pissed when Nixon did it?

Basically.

Personally I don't think he thought it through.

Stupid thing to do..but then..

It's Bush. :eusa_shifty:

Dumbass! You just can't relate to a good man like Bush. The best Jews are Messianic Jews.:cool:

That's kind of like saying the best Jews are Christians.

Oh wait..it is saying that.

:lol:

OMG, you are totally correct there.

I'd completely missed that.

Thanks, Sallow. That was an extremely astute observation

Well, I've said this to my Jewish Brothers for quite some time (ya listening Jroc?)

They are seeking it's "destruction" too.

To make way for the second coming.

Jewish leaders and organizations are criticizing former President George W. Bush for his reported decision to speak this month before the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that says its vision is "to bring Jewish people into a personal relationship of faith with Yeshua the Messiah."

Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, said in a statement Monday that the ADL is "disappointed" to learn the former president will be speaking at the Nov. 14 fundraising event for the Texas-based group.

"President Bush is a friend who has an abiding love and respect for Israel and the Jewish people," Foxman said. "I know that he does not represent or embrace the purpose or the mission of this group, and therefore I wish he would not speak there
Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute - CBS News
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

Maddow: Jewish leaders ?infuriated? by Bush speech at ?Jews for Jesus? fundraiser | The Raw Story

Jewish Leaders? Whats that? And why do they need "leaders"?

When you say "Evangelist", are you referring to the "holiness" movement? I hope that the Jewish people understand, that not every Christian "speaks in tongues", dances, and waves banners, during worship. Not every Christian is of the Evangelical movement, and are NOT extremely right-winged.

The John Hagee Ministries seem to be "on board" with Israel; but I would approach Hagee with caution.

Just a small correction - I believe you are referring to Pentecostal in regards to the speaking of tongues, not evangelists. The easiest way to remember is it's association to the "day of Pentecost" in the book of Acts. Although you do bring up some valid points.

Well, I've said this to my Jewish Brothers for quite some time (ya listening Jroc?)

Jewish leaders and organizations are criticizing former President George W. Bush for his reported decision to speak this month before the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that says its vision is "to bring Jewish people into a personal relationship of faith with Yeshua the Messiah."

Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, said in a statement Monday that the ADL is "disappointed" to learn the former president will be speaking at the Nov. 14 fundraising event for the Texas-based group.

"President Bush is a friend who has an abiding love and respect for Israel and the Jewish people," Foxman said. "I know that he does not represent or embrace the purpose or the mission of this group, and therefore I wish he would not speak there
Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute - CBS News

Maddow: Jewish leaders ?infuriated? by Bush speech at ?Jews for Jesus? fundraiser | The Raw Story

Have you ever heard of King David in the Bible?

I've heard of both and both dont answer my question. I'm not getting into some bible debate either

I've heard of both and both dont answer my question. I'm not getting into some bible debate either

The Israelites, despite having removed themselves from years of captivity under the Egyptians, still could not remove themselves of those "worldly" influences of having a king or Jewish leader to guide or advise the course of their people.

Last edited:

The Israelites, despite having removed themselves from years of captivity under the Egyptians, still could not remove themselves of those "worldly" influences of having a king or Jewish leader to guide or advise the course of their people.

Sorry but Jews don't have the need for any one leader in this world.

Just a small correction - I believe you are referring to Pentecostal in regards to the speaking of tongues, not evangelists. The easiest way to remember is it's association to the "day of Pentecost" in the book of Acts. Although you do bring up some valid points.

I know about the book of Acts, the Day of Pentecost", and about the Holiness and Evangelical movements. I've heard "speaking in tongues" in Evangelical Churches, with my own ears. I've been reading scripture since I was 6 years old. But I appreciate your feedback.

Here's a sure sign of desperation, time to trot out some Bush criticism for deflections now.

What desperation?

I've always held the opinion that conservatives could give two shits about Israel.

I saw a full paged ad in the Times by Evangelists urging Jews to convert sometime ago.

It was pretty disgusting.

And that hurts Israel how?

Israel really is a Jewish state.

Forum List

Back