Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute

Well, I've said this to my Jewish Brothers for quite some time (ya listening Jroc?)

Evangelist Americans really don't have Israel's best interests at heart.

They are seeking it's "destruction" too.

To make way for the second coming.

Jewish leaders and organizations are criticizing former President George W. Bush for his reported decision to speak this month before the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that says its vision is "to bring Jewish people into a personal relationship of faith with Yeshua the Messiah."

Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, said in a statement Monday that the ADL is "disappointed" to learn the former president will be speaking at the Nov. 14 fundraising event for the Texas-based group.

"President Bush is a friend who has an abiding love and respect for Israel and the Jewish people," Foxman said. "I know that he does not represent or embrace the purpose or the mission of this group, and therefore I wish he would not speak there
Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute - CBS News
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

Maddow: Jewish leaders ?infuriated? by Bush speech at ?Jews for Jesus? fundraiser | The Raw Story

G-d will sort it out in the end.

Theological basis for Christian support for Israel in end-times:

Conservative Christian support for Israel is based largely on various prophecies about the Jewish people during the "end-times" which they believe are found throughout the Bible. They are viewed as playing a major role in TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it). Some are:

bullet
Zechariah's war prophecy:

bullet
Zechariah 12:3: "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it." (KJV) The implication is that the Jewish people would return to Israel; this happened in 1948 with the creation of the State of Israel. Later, all the nations of the earth will gather against her. Some believe that we are near that point today. But God will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. This came to pass when the Camp David peace talks found that the future status of Jerusalem became a major stumbling block.

bullet
Zechariah 12:4-5: "In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God." God is seen as protecting the Jews. He will wipe out the military capacity of the nations that are against Israel.

bullet
Zechariah 12:9-10: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." Many conservative Christians interpret this as saying that Jews will be humbled, will accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and become Christians. They believe that "Whom they have pierced" refers to the piercing of Jesus' side by a Roman soldier. They will "morn for him as the firstborn Son of God — grieve deeply in recognizing their ancient complicity in his death and the fact that they could have entered the promised land long ago, had they entered by faith, not force." 10

Christian Zionism: Christian support for the State of Israel

Ummmm..

Yah.:eusa_shifty:

"I saw a full paged ad in the Times by Evangelists urging Jews to convert sometime ago."
Every Christian is supposed to evangelize; we're directed to do so, in the NT.

"Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute."
If his intent was to evangelize, would Orthodox Jews have been more welcoming?

"Who cares... G-d will sort it out in the end."
Yes, He certainly will. If you're all so confident that you have the keys to the kingdom, why do you keep it a secret? I've received many visits from Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses; and also invitations to several Christians denomination. To date, no one has ever exclaimed-"We would love to see you and your family at the temple, tonight!!! Won't you please join us?"

The fact that SOME Evangelicals are corrupt, should be no surprise to you. There are plenty of crooked Christians, and Jews as well.

Did some big-named Evangelicals trick you? Christians (most) know who these people are, and their agendas. Is this feigned outrage, feigned ignorance, or are you truly shocked?

Last edited:
Former President George W. Bush professes to be a believer of Jesus Christ as a Christian. Messianic Jews are those who have accepted Jesus, while Jews don't recognize Jesus as their Messiah. This is all just basic common knowledge, while liberals act as if this is somehow a breaking news story?

It's no wonder people become so ill-informed over what their government is doing, when the media would much rather focus on their obsession with BUSH and some angry Jews who don't even recognize this Jesus the ex-President professes to believe in anyways.

Last edited:
Former President George W. Bush professes to be a believer of Jesus Christ as a Christian. Messianic Jews are those who have accepted Jesus, while Jews don't recognize Jesus as their Messiah. This is all just basic common knowledge, while liberals act as if this is somehow a breaking news story?

It's no wonder people become so ill-informed over what their government is doing, when the media would much rather focus on their obsession with BUSH and some angry Jews who don't even recognize this Jesus the ex-President professes to believe in anyways.

Judging by all the blogs, articles, and comment sections underneath them...it appears as though Dubya's getting it from all angles. Overwhelmingly, it appears as though the Jewish population is the most upset-regardless of political persuasions. This is just one of many:

George W. Bush headlines Jews for Jesus event | JPost | Israel News

For radical LIBs Bush could be weed eating around Mother Teresa's grave and they'd be screaming about the noise pollution he was causing.
They are literally insane.

"I saw a full paged ad in the Times by Evangelists urging Jews to convert sometime ago."

"Bush criticized for planned speech to Messianic Jewish Bible Institute."

Yes, He certainly will. If you're all so confident that you have the keys to the kingdom, why do you keep it a secret? I've received many visits from Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses; and also invitations to several Christians denomination. To date, no one has ever exclaimed-"We would love to see you and your family at the temple, tonight!!! Won't you please join us?"

The fact that SOME Evangelicals are corrupt, should be no surprise to you. There are plenty of crooked Christians, and Jews as well.

Did some big-named Evangelicals trick you? Christians (most) know who these people are, and their agendas. Is this feigned outrage, feigned ignorance, or are you truly shocked?

Tricked? I support people who support Israel. People's faith is their faith, doesn't matter to me what they believe, as long as they're not some muslim nutjob you wants me dead

Tricked? I support people who support Israel. People's faith is their faith, doesn't matter to me what they believe, as long as they're not some muslim nutjob you wants me dead

Most Christians will support anything that represents honest intention, and love. By the time a learned Christian decides to shun something (any heavy issue), it has usually been meditated upon, studied, and discussed at length; often for years.

Messianic Christians and Iranian Shiites both have the same goal.

Set up the conditions for the invasion of Israel and the battle of Armageddon.

Which will hasten the End Times return of Jesus and the Mahdi. . :cool:

yep. Even the Gipper believed it.

Never heard that theory. "Messianic Christians" :confused: and Iranian Shiites? You're referring to Messianic Jews, as Christians?

Never heard that theory. "Messianic Christians" :confused: and Iranian Shiites? You're referring to Messianic Jews, as Christians?

If you believe Christ is the Messiah you aren't Jewish.

It's as simple as that.

Nobody seemed "infuriated" when Berry Hussein shook hands with the other Castro who still has American citizens behind bars and nobody seemed concerned when the secretary of state spent time kissing the asses of Iran leaders to get a phony treaty while an American is still being held in prison. The only person besides the liberal L.A. Rabbi who seems concerned about a speech by George Bush is the short haired masculine looking news babe who never had anything nice to say about a republican.

Conservatives think if they could jumpstart the end times, they could all go to heaven. Their problem is God doesn't want shitstains. You can kind of tell who he likes by who he gave talent. He gave talent to gay people. He gave ignorance and inbreeding to conservatives. Oh, and fear. He gave conservatives lots and lots of "fear". Shows he has a sense of humor.
Then by your definition, you're a conservative. :rofl:

Forum List

Back