Bush allowed 9/11 to happen and showed the world how stupid America is

Jesse knows. If anyone knows, Jesse knows.

Did you know that Jesse Ventura's real name is Haim Schmendelberger? I also have it on good authority that Haim was the one who called the Joooooos about not going to work on that fateful day.

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng– Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
    "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org
  • Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers: "On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7."http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Notice how the Jooooooos are trying to trying to blame the Air Force (run by the Saudi monarchy) for 9/11.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret
) –
U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

its Men of this caliber these debwunkers call goofy as they post inane responses
Haim Schmendelberger, AKA Jesse Ventura is fooling no one.
Lon J. Waters, PhD Mathematics Former staff member of the Maui High Performance Computing Center, a U.S. Department of Defense funded high performance computing and research facility. Former staff member of Sandia National Laboratories, a major research facility of the National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy. Member Advisory Editorial Board, Journal of 9/11 Studies.
  • Signatory of Petition of Solidarity to the Attorney General of New York for a new independent grand jury investigation of 9/11 11/19/04: "We the undersigned: a) think that there is ample evidence and probable cause to believe that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11; b) observe that most of these apparent crimes, including but not limited to abetment of mass murder, criminal negligence, insider trading, and obstruction of justice fall well within the jurisdiction of New York's top law enforcement officials ..." http://www.justicefor911.org

its Men of this caliber these debwunkers call goofy as they post inane responses
Haim Schmendelberger, AKA Jesse Ventura is fooling no one.
Lon J. Waters, PhD Mathematics Former staff member of the Maui High Performance Computing Center, a U.S. Department of Defense funded high performance computing and research facility. Former staff member of Sandia National Laboratories, a major research facility of the National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy. Member Advisory Editorial Board, Journal of 9/11 Studies.
  • Signatory of Petition of Solidarity to the Attorney General of New York for a new independent grand jury investigation of 9/11 11/19/04: "We the undersigned: a) think that there is ample evidence and probable cause to believe that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11; b) observe that most of these apparent crimes, including but not limited to abetment of mass murder, criminal negligence, insider trading, and obstruction of justice fall well within the jurisdiction of New York's top law enforcement officials ..." http://www.justicefor911.org
Notice how the Jooooooos are trying to trying to blame the Air Force (run by the Saudi monarchy) for 9/11.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret
) –
U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

First of all 9/11 was the worse fail in U.S. history. Then Shrub lied about yellow cake in Iraq and invaded, which was an equal fail. Then the voters gave Shrub a second term to do even more damage, destroying all U.S. credibility and integrity, and destroying the economy of the U.S. and the rest of the world.

And all the cons can do is whine about Benghazi.

This country just might be stupid enough to put another con in the White House.
Just when I think I've identified the dumbest motherfucker on USMB a new post comes along to test my judgment

First of all 9/11 was the worse fail in U.S. history. Then Shrub lied about yellow cake in Iraq and invaded, which was an equal fail. Then the voters gave Shrub a second term to do even more damage, destroying all U.S. credibility and integrity, and destroying the economy of the U.S. and the rest of the world.

Just when I think I've identified the dumbest motherfucker on USMB a new post comes along to test my judgment

liberal, democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same shit coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job, of Slavery Inc.!
Alex Jones' rant from "Waking Life"

liberal, democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same shit coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job, of Slavery Inc.!
Alex Jones' rant from "Waking Life"
It's easy to see why you're described as the village ideot.

well you must have been looking in the mirror then when you said someone is a dumb motherfucker.:lmao:

911 attack was the product of an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J.

Pentagon created EP-3 spy plane incident, developed a platform for secret deal between Chinese secret police and the Feds, (FBI and DEA). The deal: Chinese secret police created a frame case of Heroin smuggling from China to US. The payment China got was to grant the hosting of 2008 Olympic Games and the membership of WTO.

D.O.J. helped D.O.D. got the lease of WTC. Establishing the foundation of the controlled demolition of WTC building 1,2, and 7.

The EP-3 spy plane event took place on April 1, 2001. rare people knew its relationship to 911 case which happened four months later. Here is my analysis on it. It origins from a murder attempt by the Feds. (FBI and DEA) The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.

Hainan Island incident

On April 1, 2001, the Hainan Island incident occurred when a mid-air collision between a United States Navy EP-3E ARIES II signals intelligence aircraft and a People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) J-8II interceptor fighter jet resulted in an international dispute between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

884. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01
http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White”, the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions”

………”

Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White” so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.

886. The real payment is tobe member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - ?0 Billiondollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. andforeign.?It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob peoplethen a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when theeconomy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passedover German?. then Japan? Now becomes the second economic power of the world.I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

…….
. That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is tocontinue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of theInternational Olympics.
?.

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting theInternational Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligencesources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spyplane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligenceswere involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes inOlympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not sealthe black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thusknow there was a secret deal.

Lol. Everything went according to plan. There were no mistakes. The whole 2000 election was about 911 and oil prices and scarin ythe shit out of everyone to increase gov control. Thats why it was so important for bush to be appointed by the supreme court at that time. The time was right. There was no failure. Its part of the New World Economy where the U.S., someday, will be just another cheap labor/no EPA, country. You cant have a country with workers making good pay and bennies and still have the whole plan work.

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.

886. The real payment is tobe member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - ?0 Billiondollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. andforeign.?It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob peoplethen a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when theeconomy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passedover German?. then Japan? Now becomes the second economic power of the world.I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

…….
. That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is tocontinue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of theInternational Olympics.
?.

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting theInternational Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligencesources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spyplane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligenceswere involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes inOlympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not sealthe black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thusknow there was a secret deal.

there are medications for persons afflicted with your level of delusional paranoia----
consult a doctor

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority ofNew York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feetof retail space.

9-11 Research: Controlling Interests

D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack?it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of NewYork and New Jersey.

D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.

Forum List

Back