Burning question about Russia's Ukraine invasion.

The 2020 elections were fair and square despite Putin's attempt to re-elect Trump. If there is a nuclear war, it will be because of Putin. Putin understood Trump very well. He could see that Trump is a authoritarian who will do anything to stay in power. That is exactly what would have happened had people not stepped up and said no. That includes the DOJ and military who Trump tried to use to stay in power. The reason that Putin is attacking Ukraine is because he no longer has his useful idiot Trump to do his dirty work for him.
I know that this is the current party propaganda...but actually the exact reverse is true. Russia favored Biden...because traditionally Democrats do nothing to intervene in foreign conflicts...Clinton had to be strong-armed into Bosnia...Carter did nothing about Afghanistan or Iran.

And we see that Biden is doing as little as possible for Ukraine. Guess what? The democrats are lying again. No surprise there.

Nuclear war is a bluff, there are leftists everywhere and they will not shoot at their own people

Hell yeah, nuclear war. I was depending on a race war to break out so I could use my three dozen guns and fifty thousand rounds of ammo. But now, well I got a nuclear holocaust to hope for. I mean you think I got these two hundred pounds of cucumbers and two thousand gallon jugs of water buried in my backyard for shits and giggles?

Besides, all the high value targets are in blue states. DC is a liberal hell hole. New York City, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle--"Poof" tens of millions of liberals evaporated. That is what they get for voting for Biden, God will get his retribution. But Russia ain't going to target Texas because Texans would walk across the Atlantic and wipe out the entire Russian army with their bare hands. Nor Florida either, because they got a governor there that could make Russia disappear off the planet by merely wishing it to go away.

Nope a nuclear war will make America white again, oh, I mean great again.
Fuckin' weirdo.

1648308519140.png

In fact, The US has 665 deployed ICBMs versus Russia's 527.

Both the US and Russia have approximately 1400 deployed warheads each.
It's worth mentioning that number does not include tactical nukes, of which we have none and Russia has about 2,000.

Our air-dropped nukes are "dial-a-yield", and can go from 0.3 to 400kt. They are classified as strategic and fall under New Start.

Russia's tactical nukes are estimated 8kt, and were excluded. That was another one of Obama's dumb deals. We also agreed in that treaty to not convert any ICBM silos to ABM use...

It's worth mentioning that number does not include tactical nukes, of which we have none and Russia has about 2,000.

Our air-dropped nukes are "dial-a-yield", and can go from 0.3 to 400kt. They are classified as strategic and fall under New Start.

Russia's tactical nukes are estimated 8kt, and were excluded. That was another one of Obama's dumb deals. We also agreed in that treaty to not convert any ICBM silos to ABM use...

Here's the numbers

I know that this is the current party propaganda...but actually the exact reverse is true. Russia favored Biden...because traditionally Democrats do nothing to intervene in foreign conflicts...Clinton had to be strong-armed into Bosnia...Carter did nothing about Afghanistan or Iran.

And we see that Biden is doing as little as possible for Ukraine. Guess what? The democrats are lying again. No surprise there.

Those are the facts. Our intelligence agencies came to the same conclusion. Putin wanted Trump because he had Trump pegged correctly as someone he could manipulate. He was 100% correct. Trump had to invade Ukraine because his water boy could no longer carry the water.

And as everyone thinks about nuclear weapons....

Here's a calculator for the blast radius and radioactive fallout.

Here's the numbers
That's about right. 100 low-yield B-61's in Europe and 600 in our inventory are all under New Start.

The Russians say all of theirs are in central storage, so of the ~2900, probably about 900 of those are old warheads waiting to be dismantled.

Putin put his nuclear forces on alert at the end of Feb, but I haven't heard of any actual nukes have been moved around other than the brief trip by the subs.

That's about right. 100 low-yield B-61's in Europe and 600 in our inventory are all under New Start.

The Russians say all of theirs are in central storage, so of the ~2900, probably about 900 of those are old warheads waiting to be dismantled.

Putin put his nuclear forces on alert at the end of Feb, but I haven't heard of any actual nukes have been moved around other than the brief trip by the subs.
One thing that is for sure is that the Russian guidance systems keep failing.

In their current war with Ukraine the missile strikes keep missing their targets and hitting apartment buildings and hospitals. They know better and try to do better, but they had the exact same problem in Syria when going after ISIL.

They are only 80% effective.

So...if the missiles start flying...there's a good chance that the cities are safe and the suburbs are going to get hit.

And as everyone thinks about nuclear weapons....

Getting your panties into a bunch over nuclear war is soooooo '80s .... everyone needs to dust off their Rubik's Cubes and Relax (as Frankie says).

untitled-1_sf.jpg

Getting your panties into a bunch over nuclear war is soooooo '80s .... everyone needs to dust off their Rubik's Cubes and Relax (as Frankie says).

View attachment 621647
Actually I just pet my pet rock and I feel a lot better about it all. Unlike cats and dogs or goldfish my pet rock hasn't died.

Forum List

Back