Buried Truth: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

Progressives are anti-fact. Have you noticed? :eusa_dance:

Thankfully, over 100 million Americans see waaaaaaaaaaaaay past the billboard and wont be rolling up their sleeves..........ever. Its the only # that matters.

The jab OCD's will be marching down to MacDonalds for their 28th booster shot and still be clinging to the established narrative!

"Yes......I'll take 3 Big Macs please...... four large fries, four blood clots and two large Cokes!"

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I agree, and they aren't getting one. However, only the future will tell how uncomfortable or how many freedoms will be jeopardized because they don't. This leftist government over reach should result in massive revolt.

Listen brother.......by fall, things are going to go sideways. Mandates are imminent. It will finally be the trigger for those waiting for an excuse. Oh and its going to be a hoot......people are not at all prepared for whats coming and the fun will be starting soon.

Biggest irony? The sanctimonious on the jab will hold the deepest regrets.

Progressives are anti-fact. Have you noticed? :eusa_dance:

Thankfully, over 100 million Americans see waaaaaaaaaaaaay past the billboard and wont be rolling up their sleeves..........ever. Its the only # that matters.

The jab OCD's will be marching down to MacDonalds for their 28th booster shot and still be clinging to the established narrative!

"Yes......I'll take 3 Big Macs please...... four large fries, four blood clots and two large Cokes!"

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
And you'll be dead from Covid.

Too bad, so sad.

I'm running into more and more people with first hand stories about fully vaccinated family and friends coming down with COVID. Now we have this report about deaths resulting from the vaccinations. That means anyone who is making absolute statements on the pros or cons of these vaccines is just blowing smoke. They don't know shit. They're jumping the gun. And it should come as no surprise that it's the Democrats who are defying science and common sense in their rigid, bigoted opinions concerning vaccines and the people who will or will not get them.

SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Hospitalizations Among Persons...
From the article:
During May 1–July 25, 2021, among 43,127 SARS-CoV-2 infections in residents of Los Angeles County, California, 10,895 (25.3%) were in fully vaccinated persons, 1,431 (3.3%) were in partially vaccinated persons, and 30,801 (71.4%) were in unvaccinated persons. On July 25, infection and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons were 4.9 and 29.2 times, respectively, those in fully vaccinated persons. In July, when the Delta variant was predominant, cycle threshold values were similar for unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, and vaccinated persons.

Basically the vaccines may not be perfect...but they do seem to be working quite well.
California is approximately half vaccinated. Meaning that about half the population is fully vaccinated.

SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Hospitalizations Among Persons...
From the article:
During May 1–July 25, 2021, among 43,127 SARS-CoV-2 infections in residents of Los Angeles County, California, 10,895 (25.3%) were in fully vaccinated persons, 1,431 (3.3%) were in partially vaccinated persons, and 30,801 (71.4%) were in unvaccinated persons. On July 25, infection and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons were 4.9 and 29.2 times, respectively, those in fully vaccinated persons. In July, when the Delta variant was predominant, cycle threshold values were similar for unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, and vaccinated persons.

Basically the vaccines may not be perfect...but they do seem to be working quite well.
California is approximately half vaccinated. Meaning that about half the population is fully vaccinated.
WA is 69% and they have a statewide mask mandate due to spiking covid cases.

So if you were a gambling man....
Or picking a stock to buy...
Which odds would you play?
I contracted covid along with the rest of my family in Jan. We all survived. I am opposed to all lock downs, mask mandates and the experimental shot. I've already chosen my odds, so far I'm batting 1000, going 6 for 6.

I contracted covid along with the rest of my family in Jan. We all survived. I am opposed to all lock downs, mask mandates and the experimental shot. I've already chosen my odds, so far I'm batting 1000, going 6 for 6.
So you admit that you gambled and lost already?
And want everyone else to join you in that?

Kinda twisted IMHO.

If you call gambling and losing, getting the seasonal flu, yeah. THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING. Moron lemming.
Just so you understand....
Encephalitis and reduced cognitive function is a very common result of having coronavirus...

Meaning that you aren't exactly arguing from a position of strength here.

Just saying....

Linkie, I see you have provided your credentials, Dr. Know Nothing.
Ummm...I'm sure that there are multiple sources for this. One of the major symptoms associated with coronavirus is losing taste and smell. That's because the virus has infected the nervous system...always causing encephalitis...which results in lost cognitive function.
Meningitis is notorious for this. That's why it's treated so aggressively by doctors. But Coronavirus is not a bacterial infection...it's a viral infection.

Ummm...I'm sure that there are multiple sources for this. One of the major symptoms associated with coronavirus is losing taste and smell. That's because the virus has infected the nervous system...always causing encephalitis...which results in lost cognitive function.
Meningitis is notorious for this. That's why it's treated so aggressively by doctors. But Coronavirus is not a bacterial infection...it's a viral infection.
You can spout all the bullshit you want. You can't link anything more than mouth. Run along. No time for self-proclaimed geniuses.

Oh we're back to the woulda, coulda, shoulda bullshit that Fauci and the CDC spouted all last year before saying--"uh, yeah, we were wrong--the science changed." Check your link moron--"doctors and epidemiologists say they fear the surge in hospitalizations COULD get worse. Yeah, yeah, yeah and I COULD become wealthy beyond my wildest dreams and live forever--BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back