Buried Truth: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

It's been a year, and not only do I not know anybody who has had covid, but I don't know anyone who has died. I know many people who got vaccinated, and they are all fine.
So? Anecdotal information is what VAERS relies on.

I personally know three people who died of COVID. My son, daughter, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law all had COVID, not to mention a large number of friends.

Just consider yourself lucky and nothing more.

Your body, you're brainwashed...
What if the way we have lived for the last 60 years is part of the issue? The most unhealthy eating, drinking, drugged, sexing people in human history. I am just making a statement. A Bio Weapon that is selective and we are not told anything. We got a Napoleon Doctor changing his rhetoric every few days to weeks and you can tell he is an elitist. if you pull the "buy and sell" part of the Bible whether it is true or not there is going to be a lot of deaths and turmoil. Ben Franklin was right...We gave you a Republic....If you can keep it.

What is being buried by governments and the MSM.

An analysis of data available on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website reveals a shocking truth. Over the last two weeks, there has been such a huge spike in Covid-19 “vaccine” deaths reported through VAERS that the totals are higher than the deaths attributed to Covid-19 itself during the same time period.
According to the CDC’s vaccine adverse reactions portal, there have been 4,006 deaths following Covid-19 vaccinations reported between June 26 and July 9. During the same time period, the CDC shows 3,114 deaths attributed to Covid-19. That means there have been over 28% more vaccine-related deaths than Covid-related deaths during the two-week period.
Vaccine proponents and the “arbiters of truth” in mainstream media will “debunk” this by claiming that VAERS data is inaccurate. We agree; estimates by respected analysts put the reported data at somewhere between 1%-15% of reality. In other words, for every family member who even knows to report their relative’s vaccine-related deaths to VAERS, there are many more who did not.
This information is being ignored by the media, censored by Big Tech, and suppressed by our government. They are well aware of the health risks associated with these so-called “vaccines” but they will not allow their narrative of ubiquitous vaccinations to falter no matter how many people die as a result.
The most widely used “debunking” tool is the unverified status of VAERS reports. As The Gateway Pundit pointed out:
The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. The CDC government website links to VAERS platform.
What the pro-vaccine media refuses to acknowledge was also noted in The Gateway Pundit story. We’re not talking about a “vaccine” that is simply more dangerous than previous vaccines. We’re talking about one that is exponentially more dangerous. To put it into perspective, there have been more post-vaccination deaths reported in the last week than there have been in any given year since the data was first collected in 1990, and it’s not even close.
All Deaths Reported to VAERS

In truth, "There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented."

However, it will be the best thing for the American people if you trump Nazis continue to believe the COVID-19 vaccines are deadly, that COVID-19 itself is not, and that all expert recommended or government mandated precautions should be ignored.

The deaths of the trump Nazis, by any means, whether by reaction to a vaccine, from the COVID variants, or... will be most effective in making America great again.

I know about eight people who had COVID. One called it a cold that "kicked his ass for three days." (70, diabetic, and fat.) One figured he had bronchitis. The rest ranged from nothing at all (two) to a 2-5 day cough.
I know six. One is 70, heart condition, high bp, not fat, result, meh, no biggie. One is 67, good health, result, problematic breathing for a week or so, full recovery. Four under 35, little or no symptoms. None are getting the vaccination.

Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots,
With what, blood thinners? What happens when one of those clots breaks loose and lodges in the lungs? heart? brain? You, like the CDC, WHO, Fauci and the democrats are lying or don't know what you are talking about. How many blood clots have you had moron? Just STFU. You got your jab, you're protected, live with your own decisions and quit trying to get the rest of us to validate it.

I'm getting tired of people saying that they are Pro-science but don't know anything about science. Anybody that is Pro-science would like to know how the body respond to foreign substances.
The body slimes anything that doesn't belong into the body. Trying to prevent it from blending itself into the body.
But if these foreign invaders enters the blood stream. The immune system will try it best to slime these invaders while in the blood stream. But if there are many invaders that are slimed. That they will start sticking to one another forming into a clot and float inside the blood stream until it plugs up into a smaller blood vessel.
The bigger the clot, the bigger the vessel that it is sucked up into and plugs it up.
And hiccups are a sign that there is a clot in crucial areas of the body. That it is the body's response to send a sudden burst of blood flow to push the clot away from those areas. That is why we hold our breath to get rid of them.
And some continuous coughs are also a sign of a clots.
But taking an aspirin daily will help prevent clots from plugging up vessels. And taking glutathione daily will also help.

The thing that irks the shit out of me, is that left for some reason, refuses to accredit the virus to the CCP. Instead, like the little commie-lovers they are, they blame President Trump.
It's just another example of their cowardice. They know that at some point they may be exposed for taking payoffs from the CCP and selling America in exchange. THAT isn't limited by Party, either. They've become so universally corrupt that they fear no one any longer. Not even voters. They just manufacture results and their media shouts everyone down.
If there ever IS a violent rebellion, this filth would turn the military loose on the people in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back