Burgess Owens: Biden a 'Shell' of Who He Was 40 Years Ago

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Those of us familiar with his actual history(apparently not that many on here or elsewhere)know he did not amount to much even 40 yrs. ago aka.... low i.q. and a liar prone to gaffes.

In order to be a good liar one must have a good memory which biden does not.

The truth of the matter is simply that the only thing biden has going for him is that he can
flash a smile like flipping a switch...in the world of politics a good smile will carry you a long ways....I have learned over the years you can never trust someone who smiles all the time.

Burgess Owens accepted $135,000 in illegal campaign donations, reports The New York Times

“From six bankruptcies and unpaid taxes to misusing charitable funds and now campaign finance violations, Burgess Owens has displayed a pattern of financial mismanagement. It’s clear he has taken illegal donations that he cannot spend. He should come clean and refund all the money he is holding illegally.”

Those of us familiar with his actual history(apparently not that many on here or elsewhere)know he did not amount to much even 40 yrs. ago aka.... low i.q. and a liar prone to gaffes.

The truth of the matter is simply that the only thing biden has going for him is that he can
flash a smile like flipping a switch...in the world of politics a good smile will carry you a long ways....I have learned over the years you can never trust someone who smiles all the time.

According to my research, Biden had a stellar Senate career.
Trump hasn't changed a bit in 40 years. He is still the same charlatan and grifter that he always has been.

• Banned

Trump hasn't changed a bit in 40 years. He is still the same charlatan and grifter that he always has been.

Newsflash: Listening to msnbc does not constitute legitimate research boyo.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaa.....And i bet you have an IQ lower than a slug....

• Banned

Bwaaaahhhhaaaa.....And i bet you have an IQ lower than a slug....

hehheh A stellar senate career??? bwaaaaaaaa I would like for that poster to name one thing biden ever accomplished for the good of America.

• Banned

What was Trump's excuse for being a poor liar?(The correct way to express it.)

So far Biden is mostly just a hard line asshole Trump was a hardline narcissist..
Trump killed the bad guys and made us energy independent, resulting in economic prosperity not seen in over 50 years.
I’m sorry that democrats don’t like that.

1609283982838.png

So far Biden is mostly just a hard line asshole Trump was a hardline narcissist..
Trump killed the bad guys and made us energy independent, resulting in economic prosperity not seen in over 50 years.
Trump was never an oily he idd nothing because oil was becoming big during Oblama and started exporting economic prosperity doesn't happen overnight and it's almost been a year since it was overly prosperous......

Trump was never an oily he idd nothing because oil was becoming big during Oblama and started exporting economic prosperity doesn't happen overnight and it's almost been a year since it was overly prosperous......
Fracking happened in spite of Obama and not because of him. We’d have stayed in the economic shitter for 2 years more had Obama had his way.
Trump expanded on that energy boom.
Democrats who disagree are liars or just plain ignorant.

~~~~~~
Of course his career has been stellar:

• Voted for a measure aimed at outlawing gay marriage in the 1990s;
  • Was an ally of the banking and credit card industries;
  • He chaired the 1991 Clarence Thomas hearings that gave short shrift to the sexual harassment allegations raised by Anita Hill;
  • He backed crime legislation the 1994 Crime Bill that is as responsible for mass incarceration as any other piece of legislation passed in the last forty years,
  • He eulogized Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-S.C.), who rose to prominence as a segregationist.
  • One big reason why Biden and Thurmond were so close was their joint efforts to oppose integrating schools in the 1970s
  • Had to drop out of the 1988 presidential race for plagirism;
  • He voted for the Iraq War;
  • He gave Obama a classic back handed racist compliment, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”;
  • Biden eulogized his good and close friend KKK recruiter Robert Byrd the racist white supremacist and segregationist;

Basically China Joey Xi Biden been on the wrong side of issues most of his political life.

I wish people would be honest and stop trying to defend biden. Just admit you hate trump and you’d vote for anybody over him, Because basically you did.
Biden is a dumb ass in the truest sense of the word. He is basically just a figure head, doing what he is told. If there is anything he will accomplish it will be to grow the bank accounts of his family members.

1609284156593.png

~~~~~~

• He chaired the 1991 Clarence Thomas hearings that gave short shrift to the sexual harassment allegations raised by Anita Hill;
  • He backed crime legislation the 1994 Crime Bill that is as responsible for mass incarceration as any other piece of legislation passed in the last forty years,
  • He eulogized Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-S.C.), who rose to prominence as a segregationist.
  • One big reason why Biden and Thurmond were so close was their joint efforts to oppose integrating schools in the 1970s
  • He gave Obama a classic back handed racist compliment, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”;
  • Biden eulogized his good and close friend KKK recruiter Robert Byrd the racist white supremacist and segregationist;

Basically China Joey Xi Biden been on the wrong side of issues most of his political life.

Exactly he is a doofus and a phoney.

As much as I dislike kamel toe harris....I think when she has to take over from ole joe the country will be better off.

He has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy issue for decades....he was even against the raid on Osama bin Laden.

Last edited:

~~~~~~

Of course, his career has been stellar,
.Joseph R. Biden Jr. | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

www.congress.gov › member › joseph-biden

Results 1 - 100 of 4445 — Sponsored legislation by Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Senator from Delaware ... S.1885 — 110th Congress (2007-2008) Military Family Job .

Yes, everyone (including honest Dems) acknowledge that President-elect Biden is a shell of his former self.

Human beings deteriorate mentally & physically as they age. That old cliche: they become wilted flowers.

It is very pitiful to see the difference between Vice President Biden under President Obama and the gentleman who will become the 46th President in three weeks.

Regardless of our political views, we all (I assume) wish him and his family the best.

I don't like Biden...he is a center right at best, establishment corporate politician...... and I am sure a 78 year old man is a shell of his 38 yr old self......

But.......if there was a $2000 stimulus proposed -- he wouldn't try his best to sink it if he couldn't claim full credit for it....

But if this is what we are talking about at this point -- compared to the shit show Trump had going on by this time in 2016 -- I'll take it

Forum List

Back