Burger King SA drops the “ham” part of “hamburger” on its menu in order to be respectful to Muslims

Fuck Burger King. They celebrated gay marriage a while back, and now this. I never go there. If you want a burger, find a local grill and support them with your business.
I prefer to support my local meat market and make my own Hamburger which is a lot better than you can buy at a restaurant local or otherwise

"Nations of Ham. The Bible directly refers to Egypt as the Land of Ham. The word Ham is believed to come from the word Khawm which means “black, hot, and burnt” in Hebrew and chamam, also a Hebrew word for “to be hot”. Ham is the youngest of Noah’s three sons along with Japheth and Shem."

Nations of Ham - Amazing Bible Timeline with World History

That's funny. I like my hamburgers black, hot, and burnt. But I don't like Burger King. Give me Culver's or Whataburger any day.
Alas we don't have any Culver's down here but I can get my Wataburger with green chili all over town, onion rings instead of fries. :thup:
We HAVE a Culver's here in town but NO Whataburger. I miss Whataburger, it was my favorite burger joint when I lived in Arizona.
We have two What A Burgers here in Kannapolis and one in Mooresville 20 minutes and one in Whiteville about 3 hours away

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

It's marketing. They want to sell burgers. In a majority Muslim country it's probably easier to do it they're called burgers instead of hamburgers
Camel burgers

Forum List

Back